Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) (1193 Views)

Bridge Collapse: Enugu Inner City Roads Suffer Overuse And Degradation / Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
It took me many years to get into this wonderful country(been trying since 2011) and somehow I have always known that my destiny is in Brazil and I was so right, immediately I landed in this God's own country everything started working out for me, it was so fast that some people were confused, lol. They were like how did he do it, how come, you way just enter don get PR, many people have been in Brazil for years and no PR.

I told the person that I have suffered in the country that I was living in before and God didn't bring me to Brazil to suffer, in fact, everything was just clicking for me and I got mad love from Brazilians and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the other side of this wonderful country, so when you land in Brazil just keep a small circle and just do your thing and do not be discouraged by side talks, again keep a very small circle e get why.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/some-people-always-want-you-to-suffer.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't be discouraged

1 Like

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Tumbulum: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Brazil kwa. Nigerian will go anywhere as long as its not Nigeria.
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tumbulum:
Brazil kwa. Nigerian will go anywhere as long as its not Nigeria.

Stop the ignorance please, let me educate you because of others that would read and remember UK, USA and Canada is not the only country in the world and some of us don't like those countries mentioned above, some like Sweden and some like Panama and some love russia

Brazil is the largest economy in South America and a regional super power that is on the verge of becoming a world power and no country in Africa can match Brazil not even south Africa, I hope I have been able to make you see another side of this great country called brazil

1 Like

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Tumbulum: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Stop the ignorance please, let me educate you because of others that would read and remember UK, USA and Canada is not the only country in the world and some of us don't like those countries mentioned above, some like Sweden and some like Panama and some love russia

Brazil is the largest economy in South America and a regional super power that is on the verge of becoming a world power and no country in Africa can match Brazil not even south Africa, I hope I have been able to make you see another side of this great country called brazil
sorry sir. The only thing I know about Brazil is that they have good footballers and very beautiful and curvy women.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tumbulum:
sorry sir. The only thing I know about Brazil is that they have good footballers and very beautiful and curvy women.

Lol, yea grin grin
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Iamajala: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2022
I sha dey always gbadun you, because everybody focus on US, UK and CANADA.
And you're right bro, that's African mentality, if you know your way you don't need to be on the queue, God will move you with speed.

I have my visa already and will be coming next month, I will PM you soon bro.

1 Like

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by dehiero: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Iamajala:
And you're right bro, that's African mentality, if you know your way you don't need to be on the queue, God will move you with speed.

was your visa issued recently
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Iamajala: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2022
dehiero:

was your visa issued recently

December
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by dehiero: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Iamajala:

December
Did you have travel history before applying?

1 Like

Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Iamajala:

Congrats grin grin grin
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by Uche09: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Iamajala:

Congrats bro…
Guys, Try other countries, from those countries you might be able to move to the ones you like…
Re: Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) by chimexview: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Iamajala:

Congratulations bro, please how did you get a visa? Is it through school or other method please enlighten me I’m interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Racism In A Foreign Land / Air Peace Inaugural Flight At Gatwick, No Water Cannon Salute / Nigerian Hotels Improving Their Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.