Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912013 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Someone should please help with the link to the consent form needed for sending of passport for stamping. Na beg I dey. Is it VFS consent form or what? The link here is not working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Phatkayconcept: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hi guys, abeg I am having difficulty scheduling an appointment on VFS lagos website.

How are you guys able to schedule appointment for biometric recently, please help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Menaluv: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
[/color][color=#990000]
purespikes:
Someone should please help with the link to the consent form needed for sending of passport for stamping. Na beg I dey. Is it VFS consent form or what? The link here is not working

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
My P.....P...R dropped today like I said earlier today the feeling is magic and I would love everyone to feel this way on this platform because you deserve it. My application was imperfect with its advantage and disadvantages such as am in my mid-forties and I also got some refusals in the past but you see what they are looking for is that truthful person in their application and admissible into their country. I submitted loads of documents cos I have them, my documents were over 70 but that was not my strength, it is the power of the Living God Jehovah. Regarding sending mails, I am someone who hates to bother people for anything but when it comes to the job I can send emails to get the job done. I will text, email, call, chat and buzz just to get my job done and I realized that was the way out although I didn't start on time but when I did, it was extra polite and reasonable. I also contacted the MP for Vancouver and I was polite and they responded. I will recommended that if your timeline is overdue send webforms but extra polite and make them see reasons why they need to finalized your application.

In giving honor to whom it is due, its my heavenly Father that deserve the praise who is worthy to be worshipped. Secondly, I used someone on this platform (frankrobbn1) on this platform because I didn't want to do try and error. He's good with his applications and has a great understanding of what is required. Makano, Teemenzo, Anon123, Scott99ish, Osemigbo, all the @usernames you guys are all selfless. You guys deserve a lifetime medals

Timeline:
Application: November 26, 2021
Biometrics: November 29, 2021
Upfront Medicals: December 29, 2021
Medical passed: January 17, 2022
Eligibility started: 24th January 2022
BVL: February 23, 2022
PPR: February 23, 2022

Processing time: 2 months 26 days (2 days less than 3 months)
SOP is the most important in all your document. I did 6 pages (its the story of your life and how the Canadian life will fit in)
First time applicant on the GC key portal (applied alone)

Document submitted :
SOP
Birth certificates of entire family and siblings
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
MBS for NGN, USD all totaling 70k+ CAD
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Memorandum of Association
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Pictures of my parents house with my children
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work
travel history with stamps
My parents drivers licence
Letter from my cooperative society and association

You guys are a huge family and its only proper to meet you in Canada. I pray that you give something for Jehovah to bless, prepare your application properly and pray and he will bless it abundantly. For all those who have not gotten PPR, its coming just be persistent and don't give up. Never give up like that person that got hers on 6th attempt and it will come.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
purespikes:

Try this

https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnbravo1994: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hi, I applied to the University of British Columbia. Am waiting for the decision of the graduate admissions committee.
Toceen2022:
Hello, please is there anyone here who is currently attending, or have applied to the University of Victoria, British Columbia and have secured or waiting for admission?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tonia1720: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thank you @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
teejhaay:

IOM and Qlife are the only authorised hospitals for upfront Medical. Both hospitals have branches in Lagos and Abuja. You have to book your appointment online, make payment, and then go there on your scheduled date with international passport, appointment slip, and evidence of payment

Thank you � sorry I don’t know how to reply to messages I’m new here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Taiyejenny:

Thank you � sorry I don’t know how to reply to messages I’m new here

Wow so this is how it’s done �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congratulations!

My medical passed and eligibility a day after both of yours, oya VO finalize my application a day after too. Follow trend cheesy. Let me too feel this feeling in Jesus name.
Onlinedoctor:
My P.....P...R dropped today like I said earlier today the feeling is magic and I would love everyone to feel this way on this platform because you deserve it. My application was imperfect with its advantage and disadvantages such as am in my mid-forties and I also got some refusals in the past but you see what they are looking for is that truthful person in their application and admissible into their country.

Timeline:

You guys are a huge family and its only proper to meet you in Canada. I pray that you give something for Jehovah to bless, prepare your application properly and pray and he will bless it abundantly. For all those who have not gotten PPR, its coming just be persistent and don't give up. Never give up like that person that got hers on 6th attempt and it will come.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tonia1720: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thank you @makano
makano:
Hello Tonia

You didn't make mention of the inflow and outflow of the said accounts..

But this is my advise, you do not need to rush to apply, since your sponsor(hubby ) earns over a million naira monthly, thats makes the work easy.. Give your self some few months and work on your SOA.. I wanna assume his inflow is very good, now he needs to work on his closing balance as the sponsor.. So let him save up for some few months and also you as the applicant..

Even though we have seen peeps getting visa with low closing balance, remember every application is different and unique and also instances like these comes once in a while..

So please still give yourselves some few months, try build your closing balance and have him pay part of your tuition fees if not all..

You have a good chance if you both carefully work on these areas..

And having an express entry shouldn't be a problem cos its stated on their website that dual intention is allowed and I have seen few applicants get their study permit despite having an EE profile.. If you can convince the Visa Officer, you honestly have no problem..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
teejhaay:

IOM and Qlife are the only authorised hospitals for upfront Medical. Both hospitals have branches in Lagos and Abuja. You have to book your appointment online, make payment, and then go there on your scheduled date with international passport, appointment slip, and evidence of payment

Thanks so much… I’m planning to apply for visa next month … when can I do the upfront ? It’s before applying right? And I’ll submit the result along with other documents right? Will I still do another medical after the upfront?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by thompson4real: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don’t have mathematics In My O’level result

Which School and Course doesn’t require mathematics for undergraduate study that I can apply for.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Onlinedoctor:
My P.....P...R dropped today like I said earlier today the feeling is magic and I would love everyone to feel this way on this platform because you deserve it. My application was imperfect with its advantage and disadvantages such as am in my mid-forties and I also got some refusals in the past but you see what they are looking for is that truthful person in their application and admissible into their country. I submitted loads of documents cos I have them, my documents were over 70 but that was not my strength, it is the power of the Living God Jehovah. Regarding sending mails, I am someone who hates to bother people for anything but when it comes to the job I can send emails to get the job done. I will text, email, call, chat and buzz just to get my job done and I realized that was the way out although I didn't start on time but when I did, it was extra polite and reasonable. I also contacted the MP for Vancouver and I was polite and they responded. I will recommended that if your timeline is overdue send webforms but extra polite and make them see reasons why they need to finalized your application.

In giving honor to whom it is due, its my heavenly Father that deserve the praise who is worthy to be worshipped. Secondly, I used someone on this platform (frankrobbn1) on this platform because I didn't want to do try and error. He's good with his applications and has a great understanding of what is required. Makano, Teemenzo, Anon123, Scott99ish, Osemigbo, all the @usernames you guys are all selfless. You guys deserve a lifetime medals

Timeline:

SOP is the most important in all your document. I did 6 pages (its the story of your life and how the Canadian life will fit in)

Document submitted :
SOP
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work

See you in Canada bro.

We are hopeful

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please house I have a business I’m doing but it’s not registered. I have a land my mum gave me as gift deed which I’m using as proof of ties and I did the assurance to return notarized by a notary public,, pertaining the business do you think I shud register it ? And if I register now , won’t the vo said I did it because of visa? I’ve paid part of my tuition tho, my acct inflow n outflow for 4months is about 9m with closing balance of 2m (is my outflow n inflows ok for presentation?)my bro Inlaw is sponsoring with the remaining money..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
You are welcome

Tonia1720:
Thank you @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congrats Onlinedoctor on your PPR

I am glad my little contribution on this thread is part of your success story..

All glory to God..

Canada cant wait for you to explore..

Peace
Onlinedoctor:

Timeline:

Document submitted :
SOP
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello onlinedoc, Anon, ketima, makano

Pls how do i get the address of my MP. The school is located in Windsor Ontario

quote author=Onlinedoctor post=110484695]My P.....P...R dropped today like I said earlier today the feeling is magic and I would love everyone to feel this way on this platform because you deserve it. My application was imperfect with its advantage and disadvantages such as am in my mid-forties and I also got some refusals in the past but you see what they are looking for is that truthful person in their application and admissible into their country. I submitted loads of documents cos I have them, my documents were over 70 but that was not my strength, it is the power of the Living God Jehovah. Regarding sending mails, I am someone who hates to bother people for anything but when it comes to the job I can send emails to get the job done. I will text, email, call, chat and buzz just to get my job done and I realized that was the way out although I didn't start on time but when I did, it was extra polite and reasonable. I also contacted the MP for Vancouver and I was polite and they responded. I will recommended that if your timeline is overdue send webforms but extra polite and make them see reasons why they need to finalized your application.

Timeline:

Document submitted :
SOP
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello Makano

Pls how do I get the address of my MP. My school is located in Windsor Ontario

makano:
Congrats Onlinedoctor on your PPR

I am glad my little contribution on this thread is part of your success story..

All glory to God..

Canada cant wait for you to explore..

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello Chiziteremary

Below is the link to locate your MP

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search?caucusId=all&province=ON&gender=all

Peace
Chiziteremary:
Hello Makano

Pls how do I get the address of my MP. My school is located in Windsor Ontario

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oliven: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
LholarB:
Hello house , has anyone successfully submitted their application through Seneca’s college international student portal , I have been stuck at the *document upload * part ... it keeps giving me an error message ...

Would appreciate if anyone can advise on what to do !

Having same issues too cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tosynn007: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Can someone please bail me out
tosynn007:
Hello gurus, please I basically want to ask if landed documents and letter of sponsorship can be added to the client information section when uploading pdf or must it be added to the proof of financial support? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AmakaJesus: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello please I need a telegram link for Canada DIY study platform

Kindly assist PLEASE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, I had always wanted to ask this question.
What exactly do MPs help to do in this application process?

makano:
Hello Chiziteremary

Below is the link to locate your MP

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search?caucusId=all&province=ON&gender=all

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
AmakaJesus:
Hello please I need a telegram link for Canada DIY study platform

Kindly assist PLEASE

This is the platform for DIY. Ask all your questions here. Whether the question makes sense or not, don't be shy, the platform is faceless, ask away

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
amila20042001:
Hello, I had always wanted to ask this question.
What exactly do MPs help to do in this application process?

If God puts you in their mind, they will help yoy make enquiries from IRCC about your application. But if you no dey their mind, you will just be hearing "we only do bla bla bla for those living in our kinikan kinikan".

Just try your luck.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Marytess:

All this year? Wow Big Congratulations!
Yes this 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by efizyhenchmen: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Onlinedoctor:

Timeline:

Document submitted :
SOP
Landed properties (2)
Employment letter
Pension statement
Work ID
CAC document
Business work ID
Promotion letter at work
Pictures of work mates
pay slips (7 months)
Letter of acceptance
NYSC certificate
First degree certificate
Transcripts
PG from UK
UK Police certificate
Study leave
Bonus letter from work

I tapped into your grace of God. God will do it for us all.amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please how long does it take to get visa stamp
Any idea please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
User1010:
Please how long does it take to get visa stamp
Any idea please?

For the to and fro, max two weeks.

Also i need to ask, which portal did you use?
Did you do GIC and submitted MBS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by User1010: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teemenzo:

For the to and fro, max two weeks.

Also i need to ask, which portal did you use?
Did you do GIC and submitted MBS?
New portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
User1010:

New portal

Ok good, all the very best

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.