Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (904507 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
is not a small thing at all this is the reply i got from IRCC. It will end in Praise in Jesus Name. Please what is next for me my program starts in May i have already deffered twice

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Congratulation What are d documents submitted to help others

1oak:
Wheeew !! I have not been here in many months, initially started following this group in 2020, got my first refusal December 2020, reapplied again got another refusal in May 2021. I was refused for purpose of visit, and the other reasons I can’t remember twice. I decided to give it a 3rd shot in July 2021 although I lost interest and someone in this group that I contacted (one of the popular ones that help people write LOE/SOP for a fee) at the time wrote me off after I told them about my case and what I wanted to do, this person killed my morale that there was a high chance I’ll not get the study permit, he refunded me and I went on to do it myself without any agent. That being said I am very grateful to those that were really contributing on this group between 2020 and 2021, most importantly God bless @frankrobbn1, he helped me indirectly by telling me what to add to my LOE after I posted my refusal notes here. Also many thanks to everyone that share their approval and refusal. I’ll like to add that if you’ve been delayed please don’t give up, you can always give it another chance if you wish. Every knowledge about Canada study permit application I know today was gotten from this group…also some people are really vocal here while some people are shy, please if you have any questions feel free to ask there are knowledgeable people here who are happy to help.

It took 9 whole months for PPR to arrive…. I don forget say I get Canada visa application sef �. All thanks to God, thanks to the 2020/ early 2021 set of this group.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
I noticed they share application number (not the full thing just the first 6 digits) in one of the Indian groups to help keep track of processing sequence and I was wondering if we could do the same here.

Following theirs might not give much insights since it’s a different country/office.

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Maypearl: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
NgumimiT:
I noticed they share application number (not the full thing just the first 6 digits) in one of the Indian groups to help keep track of processing sequence and I was wondering if we could do the same here.

Following theirs might not give much insights since it’s a different country/office.

What do you guys think?

I noticed that too. And was literally trying to figure out the pattern with the application numbers today. It won’t hurt for us to track ours. Who knows we could figure out a pattern.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nah only laugh I just Dey laugh... thanks for sharing.

God bless and keep you as always!

quote author=Legacyedition post=110915184]

PART 2 : LONDON TO CANADA ��

Make una manage the typo, no time to edit. It's 4am here

So we left London, naxo wahala begin with accent again, I no hear pim from what everyone was saying, E kon be like say I no hear English again, the lady beside me seek permission to snap the sky with her iPhone 13, first time, I didn't understand her accent, and she felt like I turned her down. I brought out my phone to snap, naxo the Bae kon ask again, I was like, mio gbo English. She now said can I take a picture of the sky please?. I said, shey nah that one?. No be my papa get plane nah abi which kind thing be this one. Abeg dey snap dey go. This girl snapped like 10 times and at every time, she asked for my permission. I just confess to her, please I am not hearing what the hair hostess are saying, nah London we just komot and I dey hear everything, e reach Canada own I no hear anything again, the Bae agreed to help me with any communications with the air hostess.

My people, naxo I sleep go o, dem share first food , appetizer and drinks, Omo aye, as I open my eye like this. The girl done shack 2 enikeni ( Heineken) go. Eweh. I don't want to disgrace Una with my own , I no fit call hostess say make dem bring my own, dem no go hear my English, I no dey hear their own join, naxo I just lock up.

After a while, they started sharing second rounds , they asked me what I wanted , I said RICE, naxo everybody begin dey laugh. Rice no dey, nah chicken kini made with cooked abi baked flour dey. Edakun, bring am.

As I opened the food guys, nna mehn, I was disappointed, I just closed it up. Behold, a still small voice came to me and said " legacy, legacy, legacy, I answered 3 eye. If uno chop this food, ugo faint. Haaa, naxo I begin dey look the girl as she dey chop, if nah exam we dey write and I copied that girl like that, seriously I go write her name and matric number on my answer sheet � .

I carry the food, smash am. Chop am. I watch film ontop. The Bae shack another 2 rounds of Heineken, anything wey I talk wey she no hear, I go type am for phone. I watched film, Kong vs godzilla abi kinikan

After 9 hours on air, we landed in Canada, disembarked from the flight and proceeded to the hall, I generated a receipt, a lady directed me to where I declared my belonging and luggage. A receipt was also generated, waited on a queue and I was gloriously called.

Officer: WHAT are you here to do in Canada,

Me: study

What school and course:

Me : with this my dressing you should know it's a business related course ( nah my school and course I mentioned o ).

He directed me to another place to go get my study permit.

I got there, a senior cbsa officer rushed me, he discovered I am a student and directed me to another officer, seems he does pr and others.

Officer: WHAT are you here for?

Me: Study

Course and school: I told him

Officer:When is your class supposed to start

Me : May

Officer: You came rather too early,

Me: YES, I need to get accommodation and settle down, people that are here since January are still looking for accommodation.

Officer: Go have your seat while I printout your study permit and work permit.

Me: Thanks.

In my mind, this bros, with all this plenty documents that I printed in colored copies, well packaged and all, can't you just honor me and check it, atleast for the sake of the stress I went through to print and photocopy all this things. No documents were checked

In 5 minutes. My permits were out, I proceeded to baggage claim. Picked up my bags and moved . Change some usd to cad.

I got outside , e be like say dem put me inside cold room. Taxi. Carry me go hotel, I paid $30.

Wahala no kuku dey finish for this Canada matter, hotel bounced me.

When I got to the hotel I booked 2 weeks earlier, I wasn't allowed to pay online while in naija.

The front desk asked for my credit card, I carry 15 ATM come out, 3 Dom accounts and other naira cards.

The guy said no, he doesn't accept debit or prepaid card, only credit cards. Baba calm down nah. Eno gree make we try am o. Okay. Take cash, he said no... Inside this cold. By 11pm . Edakun, I no Sabi anybody for here.

Then I got out, went to 7-10 hotels, they all refused to allow me use my cards. Okay nah. Inside this cold. I just called taxi, no be today we dey sleep for park for naija if night catch us for Journey. I returned to airport, chop food, charged my phone and slept like a baby grin

In the morning, I left my bags, I go charge phone, as I come back, I no see my bag again. 2 bags filled with My clothes and Ijebu garri, abeg nah, no be Oshodi we dey fah.

I went to information desk, a security attended to me and said Canine departments came to carry it, egbami. K wetin you call am, no wahala, okay, gimme their address make I go meet them, dem say no way, nah only info desk close to where I sat can know the location of my bag.

Haha, people wey never come, me wey done dey here since midnight, no be juju be that cheesy, una kon say nah dem go get info. Okay nah. 10am knack. I go there , and dey brought out my bag, I signed, gave them my driver's license and they released my bag.

Oya airbnb, how far, host no gree accept o.

I went back to hotel. And told them I want to lodge. They asked for credit card, I no give them my card, bring the POS machine make I put am myself, I put am, put my password and . . . . Approved cheesy . Oya lemme enter hotel wey I pay money ontop nah, rara o. Dem say no, nah 1pm I go fit enter. No wahala. I sha done pay.

Thanks for reading.

Canada is really a nice and beautiful place, the people are so nice and always ready to help. The wait and the stress really worth it at the end. Well organized and sweet environment. Beautiful people everywhere.

Same day, I opened 3 accounts, got SIN. ID card is instant. Everything is just organized.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
I honestly don’t understand how this forum functions...is either am banned or my username is changed.

All the same, good to be back!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
i gbadun ur paro bro nice one
Legacyedition:

PART 2 : LONDON TO CANADA ��

Make una manage the typo, no time to edit. It's 4am here

So we left London, naxo wahala begin with accent again, I no hear pim from what everyone was saying, E kon be like say I no hear English again, the lady beside me seek permission to snap the sky with her iPhone 13, first time, I didn't understand her accent, and she felt like I turned her down. I brought out my phone to snap, naxo the Bae kon ask again, I was like, mio gbo English. She now said can I take a picture of the sky please?. I said, shey nah that one?. No be my papa get plane nah abi which kind thing be this one. Abeg dey snap dey go. This girl snapped like 10 times and at every time, she asked for my permission. I just confess to her, please I am not hearing what the hair hostess are saying, nah London we just komot and I dey hear everything, e reach Canada own I no hear anything again, the Bae agreed to help me with any communications with the air hostess.

My people, naxo I sleep go o, dem share first food , appetizer and drinks, Omo aye, as I open my eye like this. The girl done shack 2 enikeni ( Heineken) go. Eweh. I don't want to disgrace Una with my own , I no fit call hostess say make dem bring my own, dem no go hear my English, I no dey hear their own join, naxo I just lock up.

After a while, they started sharing second rounds , they asked me what I wanted , I said RICE, naxo everybody begin dey laugh. Rice no dey, nah chicken kini made with cooked abi baked flour dey. Edakun, bring am.

As I opened the food guys, nna mehn, I was disappointed, I just closed it up. Behold, a still small voice came to me and said " legacy, legacy, legacy, I answered 3 eye. If uno chop this food, ugo faint. Haaa, naxo I begin dey look the girl as she dey chop, if nah exam we dey write and I copied that girl like that, seriously I go write her name and matric number on my answer sheet � .

I carry the food, smash am. Chop am. I watch film ontop. The Bae shack another 2 rounds of Heineken, anything wey I talk wey she no hear, I go type am for phone. I watched film, Kong vs godzilla abi kinikan

After 9 hours on air, we landed in Canada, disembarked from the flight and proceeded to the hall, I generated a receipt, a lady directed me to where I declared my belonging and luggage. A receipt was also generated, waited on a queue and I was gloriously called.

Officer: WHAT are you here to do in Canada,

Me: study

What school and course:

Me : with this my dressing you should know it's a business related course ( nah my school and course I mentioned o ).

He directed me to another place to go get my study permit.

I got there, a senior cbsa officer rushed me, he discovered I am a student and directed me to another officer, seems he does pr and others.

Officer: WHAT are you here for?

Me: Study

Course and school: I told him

Officer:When is your class supposed to start

Me : May

Officer: You came rather too early,

Me: YES, I need to get accommodation and settle down, people that are here since January are still looking for accommodation.

Officer: Go have your seat while I printout your study permit and work permit.

Me: Thanks.

In my mind, this bros, with all this plenty documents that I printed in colored copies, well packaged and all, can't you just honor me and check it, atleast for the sake of the stress I went through to print and photocopy all this things. No documents were checked

In 5 minutes. My permits were out, I proceeded to baggage claim. Picked up my bags and moved . Change some usd to cad.

I got outside , e be like say dem put me inside cold room. Taxi. Carry me go hotel, I paid $30.

Wahala no kuku dey finish for this Canada matter, hotel bounced me.

When I got to the hotel I booked 2 weeks earlier, I wasn't allowed to pay online while in naija.

The front desk asked for my credit card, I carry 15 ATM come out, 3 Dom accounts and other naira cards.

The guy said no, he doesn't accept debit or prepaid card, only credit cards. Baba calm down nah. Eno gree make we try am o. Okay. Take cash, he said no... Inside this cold. By 11pm . Edakun, I no Sabi anybody for here.

Then I got out, went to 7-10 hotels, they all refused to allow me use my cards. Okay nah. Inside this cold. I just called taxi, no be today we dey sleep for park for naija if night catch us for Journey. I returned to airport, chop food, charged my phone and slept like a baby grin

In the morning, I left my bags, I go charge phone, as I come back, I no see my bag again. 2 bags filled with My clothes and Ijebu garri, abeg nah, no be Oshodi we dey fah.

I went to information desk, a security attended to me and said Canine departments came to carry it, egbami. K wetin you call am, no wahala, okay, gimme their address make I go meet them, dem say no way, nah only info desk close to where I sat can know the location of my bag.

Haha, people wey never come, me wey done dey here since midnight, no be juju be that cheesy, una kon say nah dem go get info. Okay nah. 10am knack. I go there , and dey brought out my bag, I signed, gave them my driver's license and they released my bag.

Oya airbnb, how far, host no gree accept o.

I went back to hotel. And told them I want to lodge. They asked for credit card, I no give them my card, bring the POS machine make I put am myself, I put am, put my password and . . . . Approved cheesy . Oya lemme enter hotel wey I pay money ontop nah, rara o. Dem say no, nah 1pm I go fit enter. No wahala. I sha done pay.

Thanks for reading.

Canada is really a nice and beautiful place, the people are so nice and always ready to help. The wait and the stress really worth it at the end. Well organized and sweet environment. Beautiful people everywhere.

Same day, I opened 3 accounts, got SIN. ID card is instant. Everything is just organized.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes you can, but you have to successfully run the business for at least one year depending on the province. Some provinces is 2yrs.

As at the the last time I checked, no investment stream was open. You have to physically run the business.
You can check the website of your choice province for detailed info.

God is faithful!

oloyede1:
Is there a way to get PR in Canada maybe via setting up a business or investing?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes you can...

kennyjoy:
Hi my people,

Is it possible to pay my second yrs tuition fee with FORM A while am in Canada?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Wealthh: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good evening guys! This is my first time here...depression and anxiety yaff wants kill me...my study permit application is over 3months now,no reply from ircc! V sent them several mails(no reply yet) ...have applied since Nov 21(2021)...I don pray,fast tire!
Na to dey look God’s eyes remain

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joyn1234: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
He is just too faithful to fail!...keep trusting.

Mine took 11months plus to get approval... though not easy, but you can occupy your mind with things.
You love doing.

Blessings!

Wealthh:
Good evening guys! This is my first time here...depression and anxiety yaff wants kill me...my study permit application is over 3months now,no reply from ircc! V sent them several mails(no reply yet) ...have applied since Nov 21(2021)...I don pray,fast tire!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
NgumimiT:

What do you guys think?
I noticed same too yesterday o, and I think it had bn helping in their predictions too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wealthh:
U are not alone o,
We plenty.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Maypearl: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigDickSmallPus:
Joker

Makano Biko who is that person you used to call when a scam enters our mist. It’s like we need his attention here. From his/her username and clicking on his/her previous posts. It’s obvious this person is a digital m#d person. He needs to take his issues to the streets where it belongs.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by onyek82(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes if your sponsor wants to pay from his account, I think it will be better for your application, because the vo will see it as commitment for your sponsor. I got admission from the same school and it was my sponsor that paid me deposit fee, and I already have my Visa approved waiting till fall this year to move

toller:
Hello everyone.
I'm in a dilemma and I need all the help that I can get.
I recently got LOA from the college of north Atlantic and was asked to make an initial deposit.
My question is; When making payment for the "tuition for the first semester and the confirmation fee" does it necessarily have to be from the sponsor's account?
Could this have any negative effect on my application?

Secondly, does it make any difference if I use a cooperate account for my POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Anon123:

I believe when you click on pay or submit, it will give you payment options where u will input your card details

Thanks for this, information. I finally made my payment through FlyWire and I told the international admissions through mail that I have made my payment and attached my payment tracking link to it.
Thanks once again for your speedy response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.