Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928151 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
House, pls how do we manage big compressed document on the new portal?
Sponsor documents alone is 4mb.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Scott99tish:
I just responded to you some
Minutes ago and I got a mail at 1:14 from IRCC…

It’s Passport Request
You really need to speak to so many applications here @Kellykk
My body is shaking, I cannot focus at work again.
I will drop my long episode at night when I get home.
Mehn, God is wonderful.
@Makano Na man you be…
You’ve been a brother from beginning to the end.
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello Everyone, for those who used their parents landed properties to show proof of home ties, what kind of document did you submit? My parents have lands inherited, what is the name of the document. Please help, it is urgent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Halyshia:
congratulations, please did you send them any mail after your medicals before u got ppr?
Actually I didn't it was just God's grace but u can send them mails...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Big congrats bro
Scott99tish:
I just responded to you some
Minutes ago and I got a mail at 1:14 from IRCC…

It’s Passport Request
You really need to speak to so many applications here @Kellykk
My body is shaking, I cannot focus at work again.
I will drop my long episode at night when I get home.
Mehn, God is wonderful.
@Makano Na man you be…
You’ve been a brother from beginning to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by geotherm: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jacklens:
Use ilovepdf.com to compress it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 1:23am On Mar 30, 2022
It's not a problem at all. Table of content is to enable the visa officer have an easy clarity of the documents you're submitting.

MightyRance:
Hello guys. I got to know about this forum today.

I currently applied for my Canadian study permit. I did my biometrics 24-03-2022.

I applied from Istanbul, Turkey.

I didn’t make a table of content for the documents I submitted. Will that be an issue for me?

Please I need a response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Jacklens:

You can use pdf2go. But check the documents and ensure they are clear and readable after compression.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by demure178(m): 2:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Please who have the link to living in canada thread?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gilb231: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2022
llionaire:
Hi bro. Please how long did it take you to get your GCMS notes and what website did you use?

I’m not sure how it was done I got someone in Canada to help. I just paid like 5k and they did the rest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2022
You can use the C of O, land survey, valuation report, etc.

But I don't think you will use parents' landed property as home ties, since the property doesn't necessarily belong to you. Parents themselves are sufficient as hometies though.

But if you are sponsored by your parents, then the landed property can be a proof of their assets.

kiari:
Hello Everyone, for those who used their parents landed properties to show proof of home ties, what kind of document did you submit? My parents have lands inherited, what is the name of the document. Please help, it is urgent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taribaby78: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2022
kennyjoy:
My PPR announcement will be on this thread in Jesus Name... Amen!!!
Amen. I shall testify

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taribaby78: 3:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Jessica50:
congratulations
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by msbaileyz(f): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone,

How do one apply through NSE stream?
I just received my offer letter from Manitoba.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 4:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Hi,

1. Canada rarely conducts interview; so, you don't have to bother about possible clash of dates.

2. If Canada asks for your passport, then you don't need to attend UK interview, lol. A passport request by Canada is 99.999% visa approval.

3. Let's say 2 weeks on average. But I don't think you will have to bother about it.

4. I don't know of any threshold. But if you are concerned about the size of the gift, your aunt can include a letter of support.

5. GIC means guaranteed investment certificate. It can be used as a proof of fund and to show that the fund is readily available. It's offered by Canadian banks, and has a guaranteed rate of return for a fixed period of time. The money is partly released to you once you arrive in Canada, and the remaining is released over some months (periodically).

6. If you are capable, self-sponsorship is better.

eniola1010:
Weldone guys. You are doing tremendous work.
I have been reading the thread. I am on page 60.

Firstly, i am processing canada and uk school at the same time cus i dont wanna put all egg in a basket. Both schools resume fall 2022. Which is sept.
Lets assume i have been admitted to both uk and canada. Tho canada is my preferred.

Wont i enter a dilemma, such that, i might go and have a clashing visa interview date for the uk and canada. And if per adventure i dont even have a clashing visa interview date. What if the dates are just 3weeks apart.

Remember that let assume its the canada visa interview date that comes first. Remember they will ask for my passport. And what if the canada folks have not returned the passport and the uk folks visa interview is nigh, what will someone do in such case?

How many weeks does it take the canadian guys to return ur passport after ppr?

Secondly, i want to ask if there is a threshold for feigning gift deeds? What i mean is. If my aunty perhaps sends me 10million naira. Can such robust and bogus figure be claimed under gift deeds? Wont it seem absurd?

Thirdly, as I kept reading the thread, people kept saying gic. Can someone explain to us what this gic is and why lot of people are recommending it?

Fourthly, is it better for one to be self sponsored or to be sponsored by someone cus it looks like being sponsored by someone gets the result most times according to the statistics of people who have gotten ppr on the thread, most of them are sponsored by someone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 4:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks.
Afolavid:

You can use pdf2go. But check the documents and ensure they are clear and readable after compression.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks.
geotherm:

Use ilovepdf.com to compress it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2022
technix:
Hi,

1. Canada rarely conducts interview; so, you don't have to bother about possible clash of dates.

2. If Canada asks for your passport, then you don't need to attend UK interview, lol. A passport request by Canada is 99.999% visa approval.

3. Let's say 2 weeks on average. But I don't think you will have to bother about it.

4. I don't know of any threshold. But if you are concerned about the size of the gift, your aunt can include a letter of support.

5. GIC means guaranteed investment certificate. It can be used as a proof of fund and to show that the fund is readily available. It's offered by Canadian banks, and has a guaranteed rate of return for a fixed period of time. The money is partly released to you once you arrive in Canada, and the remaining is released over some months (periodically).

See as u just answer all my question once. Omo u go sabi book o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 4:49am On Mar 30, 2022
technix:
Hi,

See as u just answer all my question once. Omo u go sabi book o

See as u just answer all my question once. Omo u go sabi book o..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 4:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning, Everyone.
Please i am still requesting for link to new portal.
Someone should kindly help.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teluv(m): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2022
https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

Jacklens:
Good morning, Everyone.
Please i am still requesting for link to new portal.
Someone should kindly help.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Victoryokondu: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2022
bullstriker:
There are lots of Information system programs. Take a look at these;
Cambrian College
I.T. Business Analysis
TUITION FEE$11,365.00 CAD

Langara College
Data Analytics
TUITION FEE$14,750.00 CAD

Canadore College - Mississauga
Project Management - Information Technology
TUITION FEE$13,180.00 CAD

Thank you so much. I'll take a look

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nabelo: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2022
14 days after settlement. You can chat @legacyedition to add you to the JR whatsapp group

@Legacyedition Please add me to this JR WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2022
MightyRance:
Recently, how long is the waiting time before getting the final outcome from IRCC. Based on statistics.

It’s a week now that I submitted. I’m nervous.

And I never knew about this great forum on time��

A week? grin

We still have people of August/September on the waiting list.
That wouldn't be your portion! God forbid!

What I'm saying is, take a chill pilll, and try getting your mind off it. If you keep thinking and worrying. Na you alone go suffer am.

Like Teemenzo go talk, drink WATER and forget your worries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adeyinkaadetunj: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2022
House, I think something is going wrong at Nairobi Visa office, May be some Visa officer are collecting bribe from some agent. Why someone that submitted his or her application since November 2021 will not receive decision and someone submitted his or her application on February 2022 will receive decision,(they submitted the same application package documents)
It's worrisome, what can we do to this situation? please someone should advise.......

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2022
adeyinkaadetunj:
House, I think something is going wrong at Nairobi Visa office, May be some Visa officer are collecting bribe from some agent. Why someone that submitted his or her application since November 2021 will not receive decision and someone submitted his or her application on February 2022 will receive decision,(they submitted the same application package documents)
It's worrisome, what can we do to this situation? please someone should advise.......

Bro I think it's how complicated the application is that determines the time before you get a decision.

Like me, I've been waiting since October lol

Nobody knows how they work. Just be patient and send your periodic mails.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tarama: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2022
PPR Alert!

Second application.
Old Portal.
Deferred admission to Fall (September)

Application submitted: December 31, 2021
Raised webform: February 21, 2022
GCMS requested: February 23, 2022
No update on application till...
Response to webform: March 21, 2022
Eligibility started: March 21, 2022
Ghost updates: March 23, 2022
Medical updated to pass: March 25, 2022
BVL: March 29, 2022
PPR: March 30, 2022

Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions when I got the previous denial. I sent multiple emails to JustMellow and he was so helpful and very responsive, gave detailed analysis to the doubts I had, I'm super grateful.

So, I did my biometrics in Lagos, how do I go about sending my passport?

Also, I just realized that my current passport expires in January 2023 and I plan to send that for stamping. But I dont know if that will be a problem seeing that my classes start in September. Since I have a few months before resumption, can I renew my passport here in Nigeria? The renewed passport will not have the stamp, so I'm confused on what to do.

How do I handle this situation so I won't need to request for a new visa when I enter canada?
Please advise.

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations
Tarama:
PPR Alert!

Second application.
Old Portal.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions when I got the previous denial. I sent multiple emails to JustMellow and he was so helpful and very responsive, gave detailed analysis to the doubts I had, I'm super grateful.

Also, I just realized that my current passport expires in January 2023 and I plan to send that for stamping. But I dont know if that will be a problem seeing that my classes start in September. Since I have a few months before resumption, can I renew my passport here in Nigeria? The renewed passport will not have the stamp, so I'm confused on what to do.

How do I handle this situation so I won't need to request for a new visa when I enter canada?
Please advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Opeyemi04(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Can anyone put me through pls ���

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2022
kiari:
power of attorney
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by YeyeogeofCanada: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Tarama:
PPR Alert!

Second application.
Old Portal.

Please advise.

Congratulations the rest of the journey will be smooth for you.

I’ll suggest you send your passport for stamping when you get to Canada go ahead and renew it there. You know how naija mata be now for passport renewal.
My 2kobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.