Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907867 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2022
blackmaryjane6:

Please how much does it cost for an IOM medical in Lagos? Also how long does it take to get the result?

It cost #46,500

You will likely not be sent your medical result, but if you wanna see your medical result from IOMHAC Lagos, what you gonna do is in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/291#111450552
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
gem123:
Please i got admission with niagara college for a graduate certificate program in supply chain management. I have a BSc and a masters degree in economics and I work presently as a stock accountant. Will this affect my visa application? As I already have a masters

I will assume your work experience as a STOCK ACCOUNTANT has a connection with SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, which means you are pursuing Career Progression. If that's the case, you are good to go even though you have a masters.

Await additional Inputs from the house

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by directorXixXICK(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
ShowYoung:

Yes, provided that your sister has not utilised her $15,000 quarterly FX allocation and the money is deposited in her account.

If she fills in your account number, it will not be honoured

Thank you a million times
So it should be her account details?
And are there any special documents to provide that she’s my sister needed to be uploaded?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Fardowsa:

I got my admission in January, we made the first tuition deposit in February, took about 2 months to gather documents for the visa process.
I submitted my application on May 14, 2022.
Biometrics was done 23 May, 2022, updated same day.
I had an upfront medical exam on 16 April 2022
Medicals was updated on 16 May 2022

I got my refusal letter, 17 June 2022. Reason: insufficient financial funds for me and accompanying family member (my mom)

I might apply again, so i thought to use the GIC as proof of funds with CIBC. Is this advisable? Does anyone know how the process works?
how do i order gcms notes

i feel i still have time to apply and also get my visa before school resumption in the fall.

Thank you

hi so regarding my refusal, do you guys think i should inform my school?
links on how and where to order gcms notes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Thsnks so much for the reply. I appreciate
Lekiboboe:

I will assume your work experience as a STOCK ACCOUNTANT has a connection with SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, which means you are pursuing Career Progression. If that's the case, you are good to go even though you have a masters.

Await additional Inputs from the house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Guru in the house.

Please help me with these.

My cousin finished from secondary school 15years ago and she is into business now.
Although she has her BSc now.
She want to do another BSc in Canada.
This is her result
Maths c6
English c5
Economics c6
Geography c4
Agric c4
Biology D7
Chemistry E8
PhysicsE8
Hausa language c4

Pls, what course can she apply for
Note: she is 37 years
Thank you for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
directorXixXICK:

Thank you a million times
So it should be her account details?
And are there any special documents to provide that she’s my sister needed to be uploaded?

1. Admission Letter.
2. School Bill (Flywire receipt, CIBC Payment Advice etc)
3. Highest Qualification.
4. Passport Bio-data Page.
5. Authorization to Debit Letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
AbionaT:
Hello Guru in the house.

My cousin finished from secondary school 15years ago and she is into business now.
This is her result
Maths c6
English c5
Economics c6
Geography c4
Agric c4
Biology D7
Chemistry E8
PhysicsE8
Hausa language c4

If she has had a BSc in the past, why go for another bachelor degree?

I will advise that she goes for a post graduate program relating to Business or Business Administration and Management.

PGC in Business Management.
Lambton College
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147503796

PGC. Business– Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Trent University.
https://www.trentu.ca/futurestudents/certificate/business-dual-certificate?target=undergraduate

PGC. Business Communication.
Trent University.
https://www.trentu.ca/futurestudents/certificate/business-communications-post-graduate-certificate?target=undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isobem: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isobem: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Omiinii:
If you're truly trying to liquidate one of your assets and use the proceeds thereof as POF, there is no problem.

The problem is if the officer is swayed by this. You have to prove that you will use the funds generated towards your study as they can only analyze the origin of these funds via evidence of sale to which is difficult to verify from CA.

You will need to show commitments by paying your first semester or First year tuition from the funds and/or buy a GIC.
This further proves you're bona fide and truly dedicated financially to this endeavor.

You can use your other properties, family, societal bodies/groups, and business as ties to your home-country.

Please I want to send you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Fardowsa:

hi so regarding my refusal, do you guys think i should inform my school?
links on how and where to order gcms notes

To get your GCMS notes, apply here https://www.thegcmsonline.com/?wmc-currency=CAD

Regarding your refusal, if you can defer your admission, try to defer; but if you can't defer, and it's necessary to inform them of your refusal maybe to have a refund or something else, please inform them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good day all...

I want to get you guys opinion on this for a friend...

My friend is a sales supervisor for a company and manages a particular state. Asides his job, he is in a private partnership with a client, in which the customers of this client pays in money (mostly in millions) into my friend's account at different occasions and from there takes his cut from that amount.

He wishes to use this account for his study permit application. He said he will include a service agreement with some of these customers to justify the lump sums. He asked me, i said yes it can work but in the other way round, the visa officer will feel my friend is using customers money to pursue his canada japa plans. So, i advised him since he has a salary account, why dont he transfer 10m from that account to the salary account and his wife transfers 10m from her account to the same salary account and attach a GIFT DEED.

My questions are
1) Is his plan of using the account that receives money from customer a good idea?
2) Is my suggestion as per the bolded okay?
3) If item 1 and 2 aint okay, what recommendation do you guys recommend he employs.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by directorXixXICK(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
ShowYoung:

1. Admission Letter.
2. School Bill (Flywire receipt, CIBC Payment Advice etc)
3. Highest Qualification.
4. Passport Bio-data Page.
5. Authorization to Debit Letter

Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sand4love:

My Timeline Guys

University of Windsor
Msc of Management 2 years course
Single

Applicants Documents (as seen in my table of content)
1. SOP
2. CV
3. LOI from current place of work
4. Employment letters from current and previous places of work.
5. 4months Payslips and Letter of Increment
6. Work ID
7. Employee of the month Award
8. ICAN Exams docs.
9. FRSC CERT
10. NYSC CERT
11. Diploma & Bsc certs & transcripts
12. WAEC Cert.
13. Affidavit to correct wrong DOB on WAEC Cert
14. Local Govt identification letter
15. Birth certificate
16. Police character cert
17. Upfront medicals
18. Gift Deed from brother - Landed property.
*I did not submit my bank statement.

Sponsors Documents (Brother)
1. Sponsorship letter
2. MBS with a balance of 13m with good inflow and outflow
3. Deposit Receipt $4,000 cad
4-6 Business docs
7-8 Passport Datapage & Stamped pages
9. Previous cash gifts from Sponsor.
10. Assets Docs and pictures (cars, house, landed property)
11. Parents voters cards
12. Siblings Birth certificates.

My SOP was written by @GCMSWRITERS though I had to restructure to suit my exact intentions.
Big thanks to @just mellow for answering all my questions and other gurus in the house.
@kweje, you know I cannot thank you enough. You became a big sis to me on nairaland, you held me by the hands throughout the process up till this point. Big hug sis...thank you so much.

Please guys do not let anyone discourage you from applying, put in your best foot, get the right connection here, read through others experience. You are good to go.

Thank you guys, We shall all testify.

Please how can one contact the gcm writers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lekiboboe:

It cost #46,500

You will likely not be sent your medical result, but if you wanna see your medical result from IOMHAC Lagos, what you gonna do is in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/291#111450552

Hello boss please do you know anyone or company very good that can help write my SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
AbionaT:
Hello Guru in the house.

This is her result
Maths c6
English c5
Economics c6
Geography c4
Agric c4
Biology D7
Chemistry E8
PhysicsE8
Hausa language c4

HI

A BSC holder going for another BSC is not advisable. Approval chances is low with such move.

These are the red flags a Visa Officer will possibly spot
- 15 years is a very long Study gap
- No Academic Progression (going for another BSC) which will be termed as WRONG PURPOSE OF VISIT
- Her Age

Your friend should jejely go for a PG. Cert or Post-Baccalaureate or Post Diploma program in a Business field for CAREER PROGRESSION (as related to her work experience)

See the link below for the programs
https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/230#111060488

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ableman101:

Hello boss please do you know anyone or company very good that can help write my SOP.
Reach out to the gurus

Frankrobbn1, JustMellow @GCMSWRITERS, Makano

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by nannimbinde: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yes, it is good as your documents were submitted online through mail, also the same thing in email marketing which help to create awareness to customers about products or services.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onethe: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Toceen2022:
For a very long time now, I've been looking for someone living in the City of Victoria... Or studying at University of Victoria, Royal Roads University or Camosun College.
Please, if anyone here is, kindly reach out to me or quote this post I beg!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ableman101:

You can reach out to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anon123:
Good day all...

I want to get you guys opinion on this for a friend...

My friend is a sales supervisor for a company and manages a particular state. Asides his job, he is in a private partnership with a client, in which the customers of this client pays in money (mostly in millions) into my friend's account at different occasions and from there takes his cut from that amount.

He wishes to use this account for his study permit application. He said he will include a service agreement with some of these customers to justify the lump sums. He asked me, i said yes it can work but in the other way round, the visa officer will feel my friend is using customers money to pursue his canada japa plans. S[b]o, i advised him since he has a salary account, why dont he transfer 10m from that account to the salary account and his wife transfers 10m from her account to the same salary account and attach a GIFT DEED.[/b]

My questions are
1) Is his plan of using the account that receives money from customer a good idea?
2) Is my suggestion as per the bolded okay?
3) If item 1 and 2 aint okay, what recommendation do you guys recommend he employs.

Thank you.

1. His plan may work in the sense that what you think might be regarded as lump sums may not necessarily be if the pattern of such huge amount of money in credit and debit has been occuring for a long time. Also, account balance will show it in a way that irrespective of the lump sums, the account balance growth may not be outrageous— for example, it is natural for account balance to grow from 5 million to 8 million within 4 months if I claim I earn 800k monthly irrespective of hundreds of millions going in and out. On the other hand, it may call for questioning if the #5million account balance surges to 20million within 5 to 6 months.

2. This suggestion may also work but I can sense that the same question of lump sum will still occur as the VO would see the movements of different 10millions. Explanations to this will still be made. I think this option is harder to defend because the wife must show where the deed of gift is coming from: if the wife has had the 10million from accumulated savings, it is fine; but it will be a problem if a lump sum of the same 10 million shows in the wife's account.

3. I would go with item 1 if the conditions I narrated in my answer to item 1 are met.

Additionally, a credit of #10million may not be seen as a lump sum for an account that has been transfering and receiving different batches of 10million since 1 year ago; but may be seen as a lump sum for an account which has never transacted 8 million at once before.

They study pattern of credits and debits in relation to account balance. It all depends on the pattern.

This is my opinion though and may not be correct.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by websta: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anifowoshehabee:

I am here going to loyalist college but then we are waitiing for IRCC all this while…was supose to resume may but i have defer to sept and till now ppr never ahow and have applied since jan 7th but i am positive and hopefull

It's well bro... Keep believing that it will drop. You can also order for your GCSM note.
What course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
ShowYoung:

1. His plan may work in the sense that what you think might be regarded as lump sums may not necessarily be if the pattern of such huge amount of money in credit and debit has been occuring for a long time. Also, account balance will show it in a way that irrespective of the lump sums, the account balance growth may not be outrageous— for example, it is natural for account balance to grow from 5 million to 8 million within 4 months if I claim I earn 800k monthly irrespective of hundreds of millions going in and out. On the other hand, it may call for questioning if the #5million account balance surges to 20million within 5 to 6 months.

2. This suggestion may also work but I can sense that the same question of lump sum will still occur as the VO would see the movements of different 10millions. Explanations to this will still be made. I think this option is harder to defend because the wife must show where the deed of gift is coming from: if the wife has had the 10million from accumulated savings, it is fine; but it will be a problem if a lump sum of the same 10 million shows in the wife's account.

3. I would go with item 1 if the conditions I narrated in my answer to item 1 are met.

Additionally, a credit of #10million may not be seen as a lump sum for an account that has been transfering and receiving different batches of 10million since 1 year ago; but may be seen as a lump sum for an account which has never transacted 8 million at once before.

They study pattern of credits and debits in relation to account balance. It all depends on the pattern.

This is my opinion though and may not be correct.

Thank you for this... i really appreciate

1) Regardless of the inflows and outflows, i still feel the lump sum is a red flag hence why to explain the source is an issue. However, i feel his idea makes sense if proper documentation(employment) is made available along with the service agreement.

2) Yes, you are right but i am of the opinion its not an issue as long as the funds came from one account to the other, both owned by him while the second transaction was from his wife-A GIFT DEED helps to prove source.

3) Same here..

Thanks alot Chief!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
JapaProf:

With a 96% success rate, I can help you write the SOP in your own voice.

Zero plagiarism
100% clarity
Excellent
Convincing and Winning.

If there are 500 applicants, I guarantee you the SOP written by me will place you in the top league. 100% certainty, 110% quality.

Send an email to japaprof@protonmail.com.

Ok boss I emailed you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anifowoshehabee: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
websta:

It's well bro... Keep believing that it will drop. You can also order for your GCSM note.
What course?

My course is project management…how about your own course and when are you resuming?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anon123:

Has your eligibility started?
Hi
Anon123:
how do I know if my eligibility has started. Please can you explain sir

mr onyeka. I’m also a student of CNA and I’ve made part payment for my tuition. I’m waiting for my visa approval for now. It’s been 8weeks already. Do I have to keep waiting till the 13week?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Blakmandk:
Hi mr onyeka. I’m also a student of CNA and I’ve made part payment for my tuition. I’m waiting for my visa approval for now. It’s been 8weeks already. Do I have to keep waiting till the 13week?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by survivex: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Blakmandk:
Hi mr onyeka. I’m also a student of CNA and I’ve made part payment for my tuition. I’m waiting for my visa approval for now. It’s been 8weeks already. Do I have to keep waiting till the 13week?

Hello Blakmandk,
What course are you going for? My application is about 8 weeks as well. Believing God for Happy ending soonest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
survivex:

My course of study is computer systems and networking

Hello Blakmandk,
What course are you going for? My application is about 8 weeks as well. Believing God for Happy ending soonest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.