Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909902 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
xxsandyxx:
No
Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anon123:

In addition, your application will not be processed under 20days for that NSE.

That NSE does not work anymore.
They said it takes 12 weeks maximum. According to the meeting held last month or so by Abuja IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations to all PPR recipients this week. May the land favor you.
The coming week go better for us waiting patiently and hopefully.
E go reach us one by one. It can be delayed but not denied. We will testify too in Jesus name i pray...Amen

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
No, I am not

How can I get the link, please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by peluscoten(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hi Segun, Yes I was able to do it same day but the thing is very expensive now (35K).

Segun889:

Hi, have you managed to get it done? If yes, how long did it take and what route? (Any contact or advice is appreciated)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Happinesssss: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please guys, for those who recently got their international passport how long did it take, in their website I saw 6weeks, don't know if it will take more than that.

Please gurus in the house, is the international passport part of the requirements to gain admission to a school in Canada, or would I also be asked for an international passport data page when applying to a school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
[Thank you , it was successful, I had to dish desktop and do it know my phone.quote author=johnstan post=114768123]

I just attempted to book and I was able to switch to applicant 2 after filling primary applicant.

Start over again and check that you really do not have a pending appointment.

You can even search with your former appointment ref number on the portal to confirm its no longer valid.

If it still doesn't work, you can reach them via iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.com for booking or iomlagosclinicalteam@iom.com to complain, they reply with 24hours [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lovelygirl4life: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
space01:
Please God, your daughter is still waiting.
Do not pass me by oh Lord.

Booking space for my glorious announcement.
I and my family are next to testify in Jesus name.

Congratulations to does who got theirs this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Meenah2hot: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please gurus in the house I need your help!!!!
Here's the challenge: the payment instructions generated from flywire doesn't have information on Bank account IBAN to be filled in the Form A, hence, I can't move to the next page. More so, I just found out on Google that Canada doesn't use IBAN. Please, what's the way forward. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
[Thank you , it was successful, I had to dish desktop and do it know my phone.quote author=johnstan post=114768123]

I just attempted to book and I was able to switch to applicant 2 after filling primary applicant.

Start over again and check that you really do not have a pending appointment.

You can even search with your former appointment ref number on the portal to confirm its no longer valid.

If it still doesn't work, you can reach them via iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.com for booking or iomlagosclinicalteam@iom.com to complain, they reply with 24hours

Great.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Gurus, help me out pls with documentation? What and what can we submit for canadian study visa, aside pof, and a good sop.
Basically hubby has a functioning company which am the company manager, am going for business management course,have 2kids.1 is an American citizen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Okay thanks. I even check for the payment with local currency on Flywire but it’s no longer available.

Like they stopped it due to the current high Exchange rate?

Because when I was filing for international bank transfer in Canadian dollar as at 1st of this month the local transfer option was there.

Fativivimat:
Just keep praying and hoping for the best. You can request for an extension as planned. But if nothing changes after the extension you can pay via local currency transfer on flywire to save you time and stress. But the exchange rate might be on a high side...

All the best Champ!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Meenah2hot:
Here's the challenge: the payment instructions generated from flywire doesn't have information on Bank account IBAN to be filled in the Form A, hence, I can't move to the next page. More so, I just found out on Google that Canada doesn't use IBAN. Please, what's the way forward. Many thanks in advance.

Simply input the bank account number or Routing Number in the IBAN column and proceed. That IBAN column is not really important so long as you filled every other column correctly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onaya(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Greetings my Fellow Nairalanders,

Please, I'd like to get some clarifications about getting forex from CBN via Form A for my PTA. Does a one-way flight ticket qualify a student with a scholarship to secure PTA? I once read somewhere that any student who has a scholarship and a one-way flight ticket could be eligible for PTA; I don't know how true it is. I've filled out the form through Trms website, and at the final point of uploading the required documents for submission.

Unfortunately, I was asked to upload my visa page on my passport and return ticket. But I only booked a one-way ticket, in that I considered it unwise booking a round ticket for a journey I wouldn't be returning from any time soon. Meanwhile, the Trade Category I chose is Tourism and Travel Related Services. I had earlier chosen Educational Services, but had to modify it when I was asked for the receiving institution's bank details, as if I wanted to pay my tuition or any school related fees.

Is there any other category I ought to have chosen in order to qualify for this PTA with a one-way ticket? I'd be very grateful to get some useful tips about it. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
I had my biometrics in Lekki Lagos
My Question is can I shun Lagos VFS and send my passport to Abuja VFS since I learnt Abuja is faster in process than Lagos? I need advice please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol. Isn’t that the IRCC student permit application standard time without the NSE? Lol!
SaniceSanice123:

They said it takes 12 weeks maximum. According to the meeting held last month or so by Abuja IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amen

kinkyhead:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients this week. May the land favor you.
The coming week go better for us waiting patiently and hopefully.
E go reach us one by one. It can be delayed but not denied. We will testify too in Jesus name i pray...Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Teezkid:
Lol. Isn’t that the IRCC student permit application standard time without the NSE? Lol!
Nawao
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Giorgia: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anon123:

I have removed the number.

Is that okay?
Thanks!
Do you know how I might get a Canadian scholarship of sorts smiley?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Happinesssss:
Please guys, for those who recently got their international passport how long did it take, in their website I saw 6weeks, don't know if it will take more than that.

Please gurus in the house, is the international passport part of the requirements to gain admission to a school in Canada, or would I also be asked for an international passport data page when applying to a school.

It’s not advisable to register via their website except you have 3 months and above patience to keep waiting. There is so much of delay now with international passport. Best bet is to use a sure plug for it and get a biometric date max a month and ask for fast tracking also which comes with its own cost.

And yes your international passport is very much required to process your school application. You would need to attach the biodata page alongside other documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Timex146: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone

My application was rejected last month, hot breakfast but I’m about reapplying again. I’m kind of stuck in Limbo. I am being sponsored by my brother-in- law. However, my brother has also transferred some funds into my account and we did a gift deed. Under Education and cost, who should I fill that is paying my expenses. Should I put both of them or just brother-in-law.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
My Question is can I shun Lagos VFS and send my passport for stamping to Abuja VFS since I learnt Abuja is faster in process than Lagos? I had my biometrics in Lagos. I need advice please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Segun889: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
thank you. Just wondering if you did it online or you just paid someone at the office.
peluscoten:
Hi Segun, Yes I was able to do it same day but the thing is very expensive now (35K).

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by daezy22: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes

Omorocky:
My Question is can I shun Lagos VFS and send my passport for stamping to Abuja VFS since I learnt Abuja is faster in process than Lagos? I had my biometrics in Lagos. I need advice please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeffi7: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
PLS WHICH BANK IS FASTEST IN PROCESSING FORM A TO PAY SCHOOL FEES! AND THE AVERAGE TIME IT TOOK THEM?

THANKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lilknight(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lilknight:
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. I applied for student visa mid March and i did my biometry on the 28th of March, I didn’t hear anything nor received any mail from them until today and when I checked, i saw a medical request from the IRCC. Just want to confirm if that is such a positive result and a step forward. As i said earlier I’m really new to this and don’t know much so I’ll appreciate your kind reply, thanks.

Hello everyone, I appreciate the kind response i got the last time, now i got the medicals done on 7th of July but nothing yet has been uploaded on my portal, i want to ask how long(estimated time) it takes before the results of the medicals get uploaded, thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uzoamaka123: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2022
You can go ahead and enter the bank account number there again.
It doesn’t matter.

Don’t forget to upload the payment instruction, authorization letter, acceptance letter , passport data page .

The payment instruction is what your bank will follow to make the payment.
Meenah2hot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beejay92(m): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2022
It's PPR guys!!! Just checking my email.

What God cannot do does not exist!
The Lord has shown me mercy....God is indeed faithful to disappoint his servant.

I'm a first term applicant and I applied by myself.

My time line

Applied : 18th of February, 2022
Biometrics : 25th February, 2022
Upfront Medicals updated to pass : 21st April, 2022
Eligibility Review started: 16th May,2022
Correspondence Letter( BVL): 13th July,2022
PPR: 15th July, 2022

Thank you very much guys for your numerous help in this forum, may God continue to bless and guide you.

HINT: Always Pray and Fast, it will surely end in praise.

56 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.