Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909703 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

xxsandyxx:
Amen, my family shall testify very soon in Jesus name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Misstolaly:
Lord I see what you are doing for others, my PPRs is happening this week, and it's a positive one for me, my daughter, and all other PPR hopefuls. I logged onto the new portal this evening to see some updates.

Daughter's medical updated to Passed
My biometrics updated to Completed

Resumption is the first week of September, so I want to activate all other travel plans before this month runs out.

Grace, grace, grace, this is my story!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Papapa1234:
God of Vengeance has settled everything in my favour and my Child's favour...

This week is our week and to all hopefuls..we will receive our PPR this week..

Amen...

God did it...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

MJ1000:
Amen

This is the week we all testify

Amen

Drawer:
We shall testify this month. We shall dance our dance and sing praises to the Lord Almighty.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Obibaby:
LANDING GIST OOOOOO

MMIA to YYZ TORONTO

I left my house with my family around 8am and got to the airport by 9am.
We got in later on and I went straight to immigration while my sister and mum went to fill a form for me. My brother wasn't allowed to enter at first but my sister gave the security 500 naira and he was allowed (ndi oshi).

So later on it was my turn to go meet of the officers and I was asked for my Enrollment letter and passport. Thank God I got Enrollment letter from my school before traveling cz I was even thinking it wasn't needed anymore. She sha started gisting me me and was telling me some stuffs. Later on, I went to check in, meanwhile my family were helping me out with my luggages (I had two extra 23kg Luggages making it 46kg and we paid huuuggge money meehn, but it's all good)

So at the check in point, I was asked for my passport only. She stamped my passport and then gave me my boarding pass. My Luggages where still being sort out and after the whole stress of weighing and getting off some stuffs into another big Ghana must go bag that we bought at the airport, and after paying for the extra Luggages, they finally checked in my Luggages and I was good to go.

I went to chill out with my family and after about 30mins or 1hr, it was time to go in for boarding. My family starte crying and even me too I cried but we had to say our goodbyes and I left amidst the emotional atmosphere. At the first point, the man man checked my passport and asked for weekend money, I sha gave him 200naira. I went in and met a queue, it got to my turn and I was asked for my passport and the yellow card that was given to me. I gave it to the man and he asked me to provide the address I would be staying at, and I did. I thumb printed and I went in. I got to another point of checking in your bags, shoes, wristwatch and phones/laptops. I got in after that I met yet another long queue (final one). It got to my turn and I was asked for my passport, vaccine card and arrive can. He checked them except for my arrive can cz he said I should go. Then a woman officer searched my hand Luggages and then asked your yet another weekend something. I sha gave her 1k and she was so happy.
I then walked in to sear and wait for boarding.
We finally boarded and took of after some mins. Landed at ADD and after much rigorous check-ins, got boarded again and took off to Dublin, got there but we didn't get off the airplane cz it was just some refuelling and aircraft check up landing. We took off after about 45mims and God in His INFINITE MERCIES brought us to Canada safely.

23hrs Journey from Lagos to Canada was all worth it and I still don't know how to thank my JEHOVAH EL-SHADDAI!!!

After getting study permit which was quite very easy and smooth (I was only asked for my passport, LOI and admission letter), I went to get my luggages and then waited for my sister and hubby to come pick me up. I finally saw them and then it was time to go home.
I was pretty exhausted to even check out the beauty of Canada on our way home but I will return to gist you guys on that later.

I pray all who are still waiting for PPR will get theirs soonest. God bless us all and continue to keep us. We will be alive to see and be all that God has purposed for us in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

PERVERTKAP009:

Congrats. Wishing you all the best. We go soon join you there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tymally: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Anon123:

When you open your visa portal, On the section Review of eligibility, if it changes from "We are processing your application" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements "

Then you application is on elegibility review.

Oh, thanks. It is reading "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" I actually thought this has been the message ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

CharitoJames:

NSPPD!! don’t forget to write out all the problems lingering in your life and bring to the altar tomorrow. It is all coming to an end. God of vengeance has settled it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

MJ1000:
Omg!!!!
I’m so happy for you.
Congratulations grin

Thank you lord for I shall be celebrated next

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen amen

jeezybuck:
Finally Papapa1234 congrats. Charitojames, Teemenzo, Treasure1234 and everyone else waiting God will answer your prayers. You wont wait too long Insha Allah

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

olufunbi:

Congratulations.It is really working .God honoured your words.

Mine is next in line in Jesus name amen.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Beeholar53:
Amen!! Mine too o!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dzees:
CONGRATULATIONS. I receive same testimony

Amen
Amen

Yemlizzy:

Congratulations once more, may God do mine for me and others expecting PPR!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Ladielarrie1:
Congratulations. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:

Congratulations to you and your family ooooooo… Baba God wey run ham for you go run ham for me and my family too..

God I can see what you are doing….. It is my time and my turn! What God cannot do does not exist!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Qwerty7654:

Congratulations on your ppr
Mine is next in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen

Papapa1234:
My first post on this thread...

Pls don't give up

The story long,I will be back with full details..

Got admission since Feb 2021..After plenty deferrals for personal and General reasons..

I disturb IRCC with messages and webforms..I was just sending anyhow..no control..lol

It finally ended in praise...

I prayed fire for fire today...

What God cannot do does not exist..

All hopefuls must testify..amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen.

CharitoJames:

Glory!!!! Glory!!! This is also my PPR oh!!! Congratulations oh... Omg! Erh! This one sweet me special. God has also shown me mercy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
kinkyhead:
Wow! Congrats oh... this week is going to rain more ppr. I think they are now working on early applicants. Mine (december) is next in jesus name. Amen!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
kinkyhead:
Wow! Congrats oh... this week is going to rain more ppr. I think they are now working on early applicants. Mine (december) is next in jesus name. Amen!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
CharitoJames:

Amen oh!!! Today or tomorrow oh

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Esmer:

Congratulations. I tap into this. February 11th applicant

Amen .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
sinorte:
Congratulations! May the good Lord go ahead of you. I rejoice with you.

O Lord, please remember me and my family today. Thank you for my PPR.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
kinkyhead:
Yes o! Congrats oh! I tap into this ppr favor coming left and right. God pls remember me oh. Mine is coming soon. I can feel it. God's favor for us waiting for our ppr

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
pean06:
Congratulations….. I am next in Jesus name… Amen…..

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pat978:

Wow, thank you very much, I am doing my upfront medicals on July 19th 2022, which is basically tomorrow! Please can you send the IRCC email? God bless you

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen o! My PPR is next. I claim and receive it!

Abi2022:
Congratulations to all who have gotten PPR so far and Congratulations to us who will be getting soon. I stumbled on this thread about a month after my submission. I wish I did earlier though because of the amount of information available on the thread! Thanks to all who daily encourage others and those that remember to come back to share their timelines, documents submitted and tips & tricks.

If you are new and just applying or have applied and waiting, I suggest you do an Upfront medical, this MAY help save time and kickstart the process.

I applied April 26, 2022 and did an upfront medical on May 25, though I not get a medical request I started sending emails 3rd week in June and my medical was updated June 23 (I should have sent emails and webform by end of week one). Another set of emails sent initiated my "eligibility review" on July 05. Now I am waiting for PPR and have sent another set of emails....and I believe it will end in praise . Everyone will glorify God with me.

It's tiring and can be mentally exhausting, I pray God gives those of us in His waiting room patience to stand the season and show His Mercy and Favour as regards our application.

We will share our testimony sooner than we think in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Teejay13:

Wow congratulations. I tap into your grace and may the land of Canada be green for you�

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
collinsunusual:

Congratulations dear guys remember on Friday I said we will get up to 20 ppr this week we have gotten 2 already watch and see how God will surprise us all
We are all next in Jesus name
Pls don’t stop praying fast if you can self

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
teewahlorlah90:
Wow!!! Big congratulations to you. In fact while reading all your congratulatory messages, I said it within me that your PPR may land on Monday.
I receive my PPR this week too in Jesus name

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.