Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

"Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange (38994 Views)

Nigerian-african Commodities Trading - Strategies / Binance Stop Scamming- Nigerians Lament / Bitzlato Announces $1000 Giveaway For African Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Enimoney3: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most of you guys blaming Binance for disabled or locked various Nigerian account without notice. Let me open ur eyes. If you have come across foreign country like western world suspend Binance in their country. It's actually FBI pressure. Do you know cryptocurrency transaction is constantly transparent & traceable. Some Nigerian are aware this but they couldn't understand fully the transparency in cryptocurrency. From example. Binance has policy, they don't disclose their information of their clients to FBI and their platform is highly secured due to CZ (Owner of Binance) experience in programming, he doesn't higher programmer or developer to work on Binance platform in order to prevent compromise.
This is it, most yahoo boys in Nigeria. Whenever they duped their clients they usually ask him or her to convert the proceeds to cryptocurrency or BTC when the client send the btc to their wallet some of these G boys will transfer it to verified exchange account with their identifications. If FBI is informed about yahoo boy fraudulence the will start tracking the btc transaction. If they they trace to Binance or Hotbit exchange FBI will start pressurizing aforementioned exchange to disclose person behind the account because it's verified one meaning it has all your information. Let me tell you this. Every wallet address of all cryptocurrency exchange has their name attached to it. FBI is actually know the exchange that owns the address but they don't have identity of the account holder. Sorry for grammatical error.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Wizklynd23(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
After sending my ID

They said 1 month , all my life savings is there..

Binance sha

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wizklynd23:
Binance have blocked mine too

Below us our conversation
This is real for those saying otherwise

Atleast you don try provide the info dem ask you. I believe yours ll be sorted in no time

1 Like

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wizklynd23:
After sending my ID

They said 1 month , all my life savings is there..

Binance sha

Chaiii!! It's a pity. But just keep following up.. you wont lose your funds

1 Like

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by CUMIN: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most of those transactions are proceed of frauds.

5 Likes

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Wizklynd23(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Chaiii!! It's a pity. But just keep following up.. you wont lose your funds

I will continue doing so hopefully they freed my account, the whole thing is depressing and annoying
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
tonididdy:

... So in reality it is gambling undecided
Not really... Buy low, if the price is up you've made something. There are other ways round it but, this is like a basic thingy.

1 Like

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by PaNnamdi: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
CUMIN:
Most of those transactions are proceed of frauds.
Stop talking ignorantly on issues you have no idea about.

If you did not complete jss3,it doesn't mean you should engage in discussions with people who are intelligent with regards to a specific issue just because the issue is been discussed on nairaland.
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by PaNnamdi: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
I did nothing to you,stop screaming the mods name anyhow
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Laeroy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Essenza01:
Binance is discouraging crypto bureau de changers... if you have fund in Binance, then it should be attached to a coin and not just storage that increases inflation globally.

Someone having $500k in USDT and not attached to a coin is totally wrong. As you you have deprived your nation of capital rotation thereby increasing borrowings and inflation.

I've learnt that any of your portfolio not in usdt isn't your funds, learn to take profit

3 Likes

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by CUMIN: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Stop talking ignorantly on issues you have no idea about.

If you did not complete jss3,it doesn't mean you should engage in discussions with people who are intelligent with regards to a specific issue just because the issue is been discussed on nairaland.

I have been a user of binance since 2017. I know what Nigerian are capable of...I have never been flagged

8 Likes

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by PapaNnamdi: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
nineone:

You're not making any sense. So it's the job of a bitcoin trader to run an AML on any address he wants to buy from? Like before you buy from someone, you ask him to send you the wallet he's sending from so you can run an AML Compliance with an intelligence tool? The OSINT don't work accurately, so you're putting the duty on Nigerians to start buying compliance softwares?
When the account get frozen for fraud, who takes the money?
Nobody bro,

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by PapaNnamdi: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
nineone:

You're not making any sense. So it's the job of a bitcoin trader to run an AML on any address he wants to buy from? Like before you buy from someone, you ask him to send you the wallet he's sending from so you can run an AML Compliance with an intelligence tool? The OSINT don't work accurately, so you're putting the duty on Nigerians to start buying compliance softwares? No

Nobody bro
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by NairalandMD: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
nineone:
Paxful froze my 11 BTC since two years

what's your offence?
if you dey among dem wey dey carry trade off-platform & the potential buyer's dey report ur profile, guy nah sorry for your cryptos

1 Like

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Nezzjnr: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
bmdmix11:
see as dem dey lie with d amount dem get
Everybody on twitter is rich cheesy cheesy
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by azpekuliar: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
tonididdy:
I don't even understand ah! about this crypto shit but one thing I know... E nor different from bet9ja

smh

1 Like

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Otizzz: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
NairalandMD:

Binance keh...
Paxful All The Way wink

paxful na dead platform, I have over $1800 in my paxful account, banned for over 2yrs now
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Afonasa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Didn't experience such ooo

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Springboot: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wizklynd23:
Binance have blocked mine too

Below us our conversation
This is real for those saying otherwise

From your interactions with them, you seem like a genuine person ready to provide all the information needed for verification but unfortunately most of the guys crying online are scammers. I hope they lift the suspension on your account.

2 Likes

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
/
Binance is not a scam.

Nigerians like to brag about being smart in the scamming game. Binance is showing them that they are novices. If your account is frozen, you will feel the pain of those mugu whose money you stole.

Many of you may not be scammers but you tacitly support them. This is one of the prices you have to pay for living in a society where crime is celebrated. Your tweets are inconsequential. Will anyone in the world be sympathetic to you hearing that Nigerians have been scammed?

/

3 Likes

Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by tonididdy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Not really... Buy low, if the price is up you've made something. There are other ways round it but, this is like a basic thingy.
In your previous post, there were a lot of if's and let say

Those are a gamblers anthem... Not saying you should admit it but I think it's gambling
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by temmyejo: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Nigerians are so dumb,
Especially the youths
Bunch of dumb lazy useles brainless kids who want to drive cars and all squat in a 2bedroom flat,

There is no future for this country,
These youths can't be teachers doctors or lawyers in the next 15years..
Dumb pieces of shit

Binance will shut down your wallet if a fraudulent transaction is traced to you,
Binance can trace transactions, and recently fraudulent transactions by our leaders of tumoro Is all over the Blockchain, they steal alt coins through phishing, send it to separate wallets and sell to you wey de trade crypto, u buy and sell to make profit,
If u still have traces of the stolen coins or you bought them unknowingly, you are on your own..

Everybody everywhere In the country is into fraud, what rubbish..

They can track all transactions except for Monero....
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by tonididdy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
nineone:

You're not making any sense. So it's the job of a bitcoin trader to run an AML on any address he wants to buy from? Like before you buy from someone, you ask him to send you the wallet he's sending from so you can run an AML Compliance with an intelligence tool? The OSINT don't work accurately, so you're putting the duty on Nigerians to start buying compliance softwares?

Your last line... Answer: binance of course.
It's free cash.
Y'all in to this shit are trying... Well it's gamble, you win some, you ....
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Scientheosopher(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
kenny714433:
I am indifferent towards this trend.

Assuming I have like 5M, honestly I wouldn't want to save it in naira, rather I'd buy a coin even if its stable coin. Imagine buying 5M worth of coins and Binance freezing my account...

There's also no doubt that more than 50% of those complaining are into fraudulent activities. Imagine wiping someone's life savings without having any remorse

I blame it on the poor customer service of Binance, they should have communicated the offence before suspending any account. That would have shut up the mouth of fraudsters.

[/b]Eg. Dear user, a transaction has been traced to your account which has been reported by the user with CA 0x261AC.......4927...as a result your account has been permanently suspended.[b]
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by tunize(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ppl dey forbid paxful?
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by spearmintgarden(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Nigerians are so dumb,
Especially the youths
Bunch of dumb lazy useles brainless kids who want to drive cars and all squat in a 2bedroom flat,

There is no future for this country,
These youths can't be teachers doctors or lawyers in the next 15years..
Dumb pieces of shit

Binance will shut down your wallet if a fraudulent transaction is traced to you,
Binance can trace transactions, and recently fraudulent transactions by our leaders of tumoro Is all over the Blockchain, they steal alt coins through phishing, send it to separate wallets and sell to you wey de trade crypto, u buy and sell to make profit,
If u still have traces of the stolen coins or you bought them unknowingly, you are on your own..

Everybody everywhere In the country is into fraud, what rubbish..
You’re a very foolish, insensitive ignorant goat
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Johnny1013(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
temmyejo:

They can track all transactions except for Monero....
well I read recently it could be traced also but not sure if that is 100% true......if u use a BTC mixer,the coins u receive will be 100% clean too
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by GOB25: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
You can watch the video below on platforms aside binance you can trade on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCxB2nfwDA
#Binancestopscamming
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is the sort of problem or crime we are supposed to refer to EFCC and our NAss to legislate against to prevent ban any company carrying out such malpractices from operating in Nigeria and to make law that makes such malpractices a criminal offence with appropriate penalties and sanctions for offenders. This is what our useless overpaid legislators are meant to be doing instead of eat groundnut and cracking jokes in parliament.
Re: "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange by MartinsD12(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
slimanyd:
Lol. Nexo did same for me as well about 2 months ago. My 1k$ was locked up in there system. Chatted and chatted there rep , Send multiple mails, No response. After about 2 months. Those fools later send me a mail that I should transfer out my coin within 7 days that they are closing down my account. I quickly zeh my funds to my blockchain account instantly.

Guess there excuse , They said have gone against there terms and condition. Like wtf , Nexo wallet wey I dey use buy and sell crypto for people for the past 1 year. Nah when 1k$ enter from Instant naira where I dey always buy my bitcoin, Them sabi say I don go against one foolish T and C. I was even happy I did not buy bitcoin from a 3rd party person maybe they would have changed the story for me.

But binnace no dey show love sha. Since u don't want them to use ur wallet again. Release there coins to them and let them go somewhere else. This shit . they can't do it with all those white niggas . They will sue there ass off. Awon ole
At least they allowed you to withdraw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.