Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi (396 Views)

“I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Eminent cleric William Kumuyi says despite being an octogenarian his brain is still intact.

He said this during the closing ceremony of a youth conference held at the Deeper Life camp ground in Ogun State.

Pastor Kumuyi, who is also the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Christian Ministry, urged young people to follow the example of his vision, drive and push.

“It is time for you to fly,” he said. “I’m still flying. I still have a vision, I still have a goal, I still have a project, I still have a lot of things. If I’m still flying, follow after me. Catch up with me and then go beyond and then I will see you up there and say I hand over to you.

“I’m much older than you are, but you see me standing, I’m strong. You see me walking, I’m strong. The mark of the old age, those who are going down, the mark is in the brain, the brain goes down, cannot read, cannot learn, cannot think, cannot do anything.

“When the brain is gone, everything is gone. My brain is still intact.”

https://dbswarri.com/at-80-my-brain-is-still-intact-says-pastor-kumuyi/

Re: At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
i wish he could say the same about his body.... he is an old archaic man, let younger people with fresh ideas/mentality/vision come in and take his place.

strong ko, wrong ni!
Re: At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by Goldbw122(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ride on pastor, God is with you.
Re: At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by Righteousness2(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
i wish he could say the same about his body.... he is an old archaic man, let younger people with fresh ideas/mentality/vision come in and take his place.

strong ko, wrong ni!
[/s]

Re: At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
as usual, deluded brainless religious follow follow sheep will be flocking this thread, instead of using the little they have between their ears...
Re: At 80 My Brain Is Still Intact, Says Pastor Kumuyi by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Of course.

Still strong and firing on all cylinders.

Especially your passion for God, it hasn't diminished as that of some others, who started strongly but dwindled overtime as they lost focus and began to chase personal glory, earthly riches and the vanities of this world.

I pray God gives you the strength to remain strong til the end.

God bless.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘pastor Paul Enenche Did All He Could To Remove Late Osinachi From Her Situation / Man Converts To Islam & Dumps It After 5 Minutes (video) / The Financial Church Of Love: "The Genesis Of It ALL."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.