Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race (730 Views)

Saraki Joins Other Muslims To Pray For Nigeria (Photo) / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by jamesodu(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Former Senate President Bukola Saraki has indicated interest to contest the 2023 presidency.

His declaration is coming after former National Leader of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; Ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi, Senate Chip Whip Orji Kalu and former Imo Governor Rochas Okorocha declared a similar interest.

The former Kwara Governor said he has a strong record of delivering and experience in making tough decisions.

Saraki, born on December 19th, 1962, is the son of Second Republic Senator, late Olusola Saraki.

He was first elected into the Senate in 2011 and emerged Senate President in 2015.

On his official Facebook page, Saraki said: “Earlier, I replied to a follower of mine on Twitter who like thousands of you has been clamouring for a united front to #RescueNigeria.

“As we prepare for the journey ahead, I hope we can all join hands to get the ticket of our great party, PDP, and build a nation that works for all of us.

“Join me to make our communities safer and provide real opportunities for you and your families. I have a strong record of delivering and experience in making tough decisions.

“Let’s build a new Nigeria that works for EVERYONE!”
Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by WATCHOVER(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bukola Saraki seem to be the kind of person that can make critical decisions, he seems neutral. I will support him if he is given the opportunity to represent the Party he would emerge from.
All others seem to be busy bodys

1 Like

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by GreatGod906: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Bukola Saraki seem to be the kind of person that can make critical decisions, he seems neutral. I will support him if he is given the opportunity to represent the Party he would emerge from.
All others seem to be busy bodys
go m read the history of his family in kwara n how they stole societe generale bank dry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Shetemi12(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Atiku to Saraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by WATCHOVER(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
GreatGod906:
go m read the history of his family in kwara n how they stole societe generale bank dry
Sir or Ma who ever you are am not against you but he seems to be my choice for now except there a much better person, Is Tinubu free from Stealing, tell me any one free, not that am justifying corruption

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by chamboy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Doa
Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by GreatGod906: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sir or Ma who ever you are am not against you but he seems to be my choice for now except there a much better person, Is Tinubu free from Stealing, tell me any one free, not that am justifying corruption
the point I want u to see is they are all thieves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by WATCHOVER(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
GreatGod906:
the point I want u to see is they are all thieves
Majority of those who rose to power have one or two negativity following them.
The system made thieves have upper hand, imagine political parties selling nomination or Interest form for Millions of Naira, our electoral system gives room for corruption

1 Like

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by AntiBMC(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will vote for him instead of Tinubu...if it boils down to it

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by FreeStuffsNG: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice. All we want and pray for is politics without bloodshed and bitterness.
Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by Maxymilliano(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
He will definitely make a good President cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Joins 2023 Presidential Race by limeta(f): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
If only he wasn't a mohammedian
All the same way better than chicago

(1) (Reply)

Russia-ukraine War Latest News: Biden To Warn Xi Against Backing Putin As Russia / How Prof. Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto University Certificat / Nigerian DSS Data Site Hacked By Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.