Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. (754 Views)

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome Browser On… / How To Change The Default Browser On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Rick9(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys please suggest the best browser for me on Android.
I have used series of browsers and I am not impressed with them at all they always have one flaw or another.

Google Chrome - Very powerful and stable but the main issue is that the fonts size is too big and no way of reducing it.

UC Browser - Awesome browser but huge fonts.

Mozilla Firefox - Awesome browser but I ain't so happy with the display.

Phoenix Browser - Which I currently use. It's nice and very fast but Its too unstable, if you minimize it would restart on a new tab with an ad and you can't go back to the previous page without losing track.
This browser has too many functionalities which I felt aren't necessary and the browser is overloaded.

Mint Browser from Xiaomi - Awesome browser, nice font size but it's too slow it ain't fast like others at all.

Other browsers I have tried have too many ads.

Please suggest the best browser for me thanks.
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Simeony007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
With all this excuses you gave, I think you should create your own browser so you won't have to give excuses when you use one.

12 Likes

Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by SweetBuns(f): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Safari

cheesy grin grin

But to be very honest, you can’t go wrong with this browser wink

Smooth, simple and never lags… ever.

You can also adjust the font however you’d like
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by nongo123(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rick9:
I have used series of browsers and I am not impressed with them at all they always have one flaw or another.

Google Chrome - Very powerful and stable but the main issue is that the fonts size is too big and no way of reducing it.

Phoenix Browser - Which I currently use. It's nice and very fast but Its too unstable, if you minimize it would restart on a new tab with an ad and you can't go back to the previous page without losing track.
This browser has too many functionalities which I felt aren't necessary and the browser is overloaded.

Mint Browser from Xiaomi - Awesome browser, nice font size but it's too slow it ain't fast like others at all.

Brave is my favourite
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Deicide: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Go to browser settings and change font size
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by kingsceemark(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rick9:

grin grin
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Rick9(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
nongo123:

Brave is my favourite
I have heard about it I think I would try it out.
I hope there are no ads and it has small fonts and very fast oh.
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Rick9(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Simeony007:
With all this excuses you gave, I think you should create your own browser so you won't have to give excuses when you use one.
Major reason I badly want to learn coding. I hate it when I don't derive satisfaction from a product / service. Esp when the alternatives are few.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by nongo123(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rick9:
I have heard about it I think I would try it out.
I hope there are no ads and it has small fonts and very fast oh.

It ticks all those boxes
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by opera1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Microsoft Edge is very nice
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by cartwright1: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Via Browser. It's quite good and very light. It's my default browser now and so far, it hasn't disappointed.
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by horlahwaley(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Samsung internet browser. Very fast
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by Yyvonne: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
I use phoenix, it was pre installed on my camon
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by chickenfoot: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
I used to use chrome on my tecno phone, but recently I discovered Phoenix, they do blocks ads quite well.
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Google Chrome that I am using right now
Re: Please Suggest The Best Browser On Android. by skywalker240(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2022
I've been on Brave for some time now, I've not experienced any annoying ad so far

Browser pretty fast

But the best thing about this browser is it's security

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Android Flashlight Issue / Iphone 12 Pro Max For Sale / Iphone 11pro Max Or Samsung Galaxy A54??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.