Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria (3085 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by Hardware(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hello, Nairaland user,
      Long time, infact it has been a long time i post to this forum, is bc of one reason or the other.

Now, my people i need your help.  i want anybody that knows the test format for the
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA  for the post of  ASSISTANT NETWORK ANALYSYS  to please sent it to this place. I just recieve there invitation today calling me for test on 8th of August. May God bles u all.
I still remain myself .\,

Infact, the recriutting firm is : fitc located at shipper tower apapa

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by ola4u: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

I got the letter of interview also for the post of USA. The Consultant to carry out the interview process is FITC Consulting, Lagos.

Please I beg all of you, kindly assist with FITC interview test format.

This is the opportunity I have been praying and looking forward to.

God will open way for all of us in Nairaland. Amen.

Ola
[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by suprman: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2007
Guys,
I am in ur shoe here too o. I just got a list of those shortlisted and invitation letter from CBN via fitc for the post of ASSISTANT USER SUPPRT ANALYST[b][/b] for the test on the 8th aug. at unilag multipurpose hall.
MY people look, wat is very crucial now is the TEST FORMAT pls how do we get it. Anybody in the house dat knows should be intimate us. and God will make ur own way open as well.
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by eseuk84(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2007
Where u guys called or they sent an email too. I applied for USA. please give me feedback
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by idnoble73(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2007
I also got a letter from CBN this morning also for ANA ( Assistant Network Analyst) test next week wednesday@ unilag conference hall, 8am

Pls can anybody in the house help us by giving a clue to the text format, urgently

I beg make una help oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by RuuDie(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2007
Got an IV 4 Help Desk Officer (HDO). . . are there any other HDO applicant's here too ?
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by RuuDie(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2007
been perusing thru' that list, think there'll be some errors on it. . . a guys name appeared twice albeit in different order. . . maybe its just my imagination grin
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by RuuDie(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2007
Spotted another name on page 13 that recurred. . .
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by RuuDie(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2007
yet another on page 16
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by RuuDie(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2007
Two names in red ink on page 23. . . hmm, wonder why!
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by ilubb(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2007
Suprman,

Pls feed me more on the so call list. I want to check my name too.

Thx
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by suprman: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2007
@ilubb,
Oboi they sent the list to my e-mail. u can check ur e-mail if ur name is among then u will find it there and ur invitation letter too.
Goodluck .
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by ola4u: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2007
Hi Nairaders,

All N/ders going for CBN interview should prepare for purely IT Technical Test.

Write olawalegab@yahoo.com for more details , or Call me.

Wishing u all the best,

ola
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by idnoble73(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2007
ola u didn't include ur phone number
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by seuniyanda: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
smileyi applied for AUSA also, and i had a dream that what they will ask us is basically software questions, so anyone in the house who know so much about software should pls post it
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by Raymo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
Guys be calm, i have written FITC test before and it was 100 questions in all, comprehension, infact everything in GMAT, but i don't know thow this one's will be.
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by seuniyanda: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2007
raymo, God bless you for that info, but what do you mean by comprehension: is it english or mathematics and is it GMAT
Re: Invitation From Central Bank of Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Time don reach make una still employ na

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Aptitude Test Questions And Answer Key-now Available / Vacncy At Dana Group Of Company / Nestle Salary Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.