Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST (2004 Views)

INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
This life no balance at all grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by DispatcherLagos: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Stop smoking. It's affects your ancestors more than your generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by TooMuchStuff: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
This 70 years old Almajiri man
Is Rivers not in the East??

10 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
DispatcherLagos:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Why the thing come dey pain you too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by psucc(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
It never can be like Chinese even though the same china produce it.
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by Panda7(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
I thought MAN was building the east??
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
psucc:
It never can be like Chinese even though the same china produce it.

Chinese produced the Eastern Bridge? grin grin

This is hillarious grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by flokii: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin cheesy

The SE ought to be a case study for bad governance in Nigeria. One of their governors was even accusing his people of not owning cars yet complaining of substandard flyovers. Just imagine such statement.
The funniest part is that those looting their states abscond to either Lagos or Abuja after their tenure to enjoy their loots while some run abroad like the out-going Anambra governor now under EFCC's watchlist.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
flokii:
grin cheesy

The SE ought to be a case study for bad governance in Nigeria. One of their governors was even accusing his people of not owning cars yet complaining of substandard flyovers. Just imagine such statement.
The funniest part is that those looting their states abscond to either Lagos or Abuja after their tenure to enjoy their loots while some run abroad like the out-going Anambra governor now under EFCC's watchlist.

We deserve the kind of leaders we get in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by yommen: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Rivers in the East? The comment even got some likes o. Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
yommen:

Rivers in the East? The comment even got some likes o. Chai!!

No mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by Almaigaa: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Funny but true
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by AustineE1: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nairaland is gradually becoming a kindergarten play ground.
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by iokpebholo: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Who dash east rivers state
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by EmekaA125(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
AustineE1:
Nairaland is gradually becoming a kindergarten play ground.
Too bad.
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by EmekaA125(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
angry angry
Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by Michelle70(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chinese produced the Eastern Bridge? grin grin

This is hillarious grin
grin u get problem sha.
Make I go through ur threads so I fit laff small

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Bridges In The China, Kano, Rivers And My Beautiful EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
EmekaA125:
angry angry

Emeka kedu. grin

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / "Anointed Candidate" Appears In PDP Convention / Busted!! Tinubu Supporter Behind The Controversial Praying Mat For PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.