Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! (3764 Views)

Between Travelling To Oman For Work And Remaining In Nija / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by 5iveC(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
donforeign:

Okay thanks I will let you know after calling
please have you made the call to the agent to confirm?
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by Froshloaded: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
VEXT:

Avoid that guy,have never seen him say any positive thing concerning anyone trying to travel out!!!

Lmao...

I know how you feel, but the guy is just stating the truth yunno.
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by golor(m): 2:30am On Feb 22, 2022
donforeign:
I need your support in choosing between going to the UK to work and study or going to Australia for work and study too. I was considering adding canada but I don't know how that works because the agent I met only specializes in UK and Australia. The agent said 3.5m for the UK student visa and also 6.5m for the Australia student visa. I really need your support in making a perfect decision between Australia and UK or if there's another country because I don't know much about travelling. I will really appreciate your contribution , thank you.

I equally wants to go to UK initially I wanted Canada but it's taking time .
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by golor(m): 2:30am On Feb 22, 2022
donforeign:
I need your support in choosing between going to the UK to work and study or going to Australia for work and study too. I was considering adding canada but I don't know how that works because the agent I met only specializes in UK and Australia. The agent said 3.5m for the UK student visa and also 6.5m for the Australia student visa. I really need your support in making a perfect decision between Australia and UK or if there's another country because I don't know much about travelling. I will really appreciate your contribution , thank you.

Pls chat me up let's talk or drop Ur digit pls
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by donforeign: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
5iveC:

please have you made the call to the agent to confirm?
yes I called the agent
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by donforeign: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
golor:

..drop yours let me call u
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by golor(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
donforeign:
..drop yours let me call u

Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by Mcslize: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
donforeign:

Don't use any agent. Head on to the Australia students thread and go about it yourself. That 6.5m you will blow off to an agent who might even end up not being a genuine agent can cover up for most of the expenses if you follow the Do-It-Yourself strategy.
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by donforeign: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mcslize:

Don't use any agent. Head on to the Australia students thread and go about it yourself. That 6.5m you will blow off to an agent who might even end up not being a genuine agent can cover up for most of the expenses if you follow the Do-It-Yourself strategy.
the persn is a genuine agent ... I was just asking if the money was too big .. thanks for the advice
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by Glocal1: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lucypark:
Lucy
Good day everyone please I’ll need some awnser s. So my i recently go a student visa this January and my husband got as my dependent and they stated “No work” on his visa vignettes.Now my question is I thought dependents are allowed to work .how do we go about this .I’m doing a masters program of one year and our visa is a year and six months
Please is this a mistake he needs to get busy and work .how do we go about this
Thank you �
Which country is this?
No work means he cannot work except he does online job.
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by Cousin9999: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
London wifey or Outback wifey

[img]https://c./oy3s4oNXkGkAAAAM/david-wood-hmm.gif[/img]

Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by anayolity: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Tolexander:
for UK, it is possible. Though I don’t know for Australia.

Many schools in UK accept about £4.5k or less for deposit and show of proof of fund.
The agents know how to ‘get’ the proof of fund anyway

Bro just be careful with the proof of funds shit
Re: Choosing Between Travelling To UK Or Australia! by 5iveC(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
donforeign:
yes I called the agent
What's the correct amount for each country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driving From Warri To Abuja-holiday / Always Request For The Return Of Your Passport / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.