Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation (17575 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by naptu2: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore

Former VP @atiku Abubakar was part of the failed generation of Nigerian rulers that spent $16billion to plunge Nigeria into total darkness that you’re “enjoying” today. Hear him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Hy29376yU

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1486334240564420614

Paul Ibe @omonlakiki

Sowore, what you inadvertently succeeded in doing was to showcase H.E @atiku's deep understanding of the issues in the power sector. His 2019 policy document is undergoing review and upgrade, but you can go to http://atiku.org to download his Atiku Plan & Policy Overview.
https://twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/1486395174225907718

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by naptu2: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Reactions.

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by naptu2: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
More reactions.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Ahmback(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please these old, outdated people should step aside let me see road. Ahah!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Maxymilliano(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spread mat smiley
Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by 3exe3: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Atiku should take a seat and support a candidate he will still enjoy so much

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Atiku is a rogue.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's those bassstards that pretend they are not paid agents that drives me gaga

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by RichDad1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Igbos will be confused who to support in this scenario.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Salvador1: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
I asked my neighbor's child who is the president of Nigeria he said Atiku.

I'm still confused one what made the child to say it's Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by naija4life247: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Atikuchukwu Abubakar the US fugitive Cameroonian bisexual

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Jostoman: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
ATIKU has a very good plan for Nigeria let's give him a chance for 4 years.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jostoman:

Everyone has a good plan till they get there, underperform and start playing god.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by omenkaLives(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Atiku's spokesman Paul Ibe is another moronic Okoro on the loose, same hypersonic lying machine like Peter Pandora ObLiar.

Not like Sowore is any better though.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Whazar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
omenkaLives:
Atiku's spokesman Paul Ibe is another moronic Okoro on the loose, same hypersonic lying machine like Peter Pandora ObLiar.

Not like Sowore is any better though.
But Tinubu is the best thing after chicken and chips

17 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
There was nothing he could do as a vp..but him thief money grin grin. That was the only thing he could do

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Odin13: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
All reactions are from Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria... rooting for a druggie as Nigeria President

Atiku making sense ....

Uncle naptu2 please we also want to hear Tinubu on this..

Humans and their tufaced hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by alen4smith(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Jostoman:
are you mad or something?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by alen4smith(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2022
ruggedtimi:
There was nothing he could do as a vp..but him thief money grin grin. That was the only thing he could do
yet you blame osibanjo for Buhari's shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by NotBeenPaid: 2:24am On Jan 27, 2022

Keep running in circles supporting and electing same rats different holes in the name of political experience. While they'll continue to run the country aground.

How come Nigerians do well outside the shores but are docile within?...

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2022
plaindealer:
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

Former VP @atiku Abubakar was part of the failed generation of Nigerian rulers that spent $16billion to plunge Nigeria into total darkness that you’re “enjoying” today. Hear him!

God bless our darling Daddy, A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow that children of hate,
frustrations and perdition always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2022
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

Yebosola:
God bless u abundantly, your ink will never dry,
all of us can't sleep with our head place same ways,
we can't b so daft and b playing ostrich,
may we not see the years of the locust ever again.
Who ever want to take us back to Egypt, will b perished in the red sea. Ase wa. grin grin grin

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

TroubleMaker47:
[/b] for president 2023 cheesy
How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with [b]STARBOY
come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by omooba969(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Nigerians have a short memory. Is Atiku not part of the government that mismanaged/embezzled the $16 billion power project under the watch of late Bola Ige?

Is it not PDP govt that privatised the NEPA, selling off govt properties to families and cronies?

I know that some Nigerians suffering from mental illness will still support and defend the CORRUPT ATIKU.

Nigerians need some serious lectures on these clueless and wicked politicians.

Inú ìyà le ma kúsí. angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by Frank150: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Counter
Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by abobote: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2022
The same people, saying Atiku failed as a vice president, are the same people fronting Osibanjo as president, even when he is the vice president of the worst administration in Nigeria.
I will still vote for Atiku except there's a better alternative

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation by abobote: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2022
omooba969:
Nigerians have a short memory. Is Atiku not part of the government that mismanaged/embezzled the $16 billion power project under the watch of late Bola Ige?

Is it not PDP govt that privatised the NEPA, selling off govt properties to families and cronies?

I know that some Nigerians suffering from mental illness will still support and defend the CORRUPT ATIKU.

Nigerians need some serious lectures on these clueless and wicked politicians.

Inú ìyà le ma kúsí. angry
That same government was far better than this useless that has embezzled everything, including your sense of reasoning

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom / Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.