Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

2023 Presidency And Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency And Looters (367 Views)

Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi / Atiku And His Fellow Thieves And Looters After Casting Votes / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency And Looters by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
My list of people who shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency & NASS in 2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Michelle70(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nothing to remove, just add Wike and Yahaya bello to the list
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
The youths are the problem of nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Banmeallday: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.

There is no need for elections... Some people in jail have been telling you “YOUTHS” this for some time.... Why you no wan hear word....well maybe some of una are finally waking up...

#FUCK2023election
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Tinubuadvocate: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.
that is next Nigeria president.
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Michelle70(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
that is next Nigeria president.
lolz, u have problem.
Though I'll prefer Amaechi to Tinubu. Just my personal preference sha
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by heniford2: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s][/s]
ENIGMATIC2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.
try get sense small
Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Exclusive101: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
The biggest thief in the entire universe is not on the list. That is Peter Peter Obi.

A diehard criminal caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was a governor.Can your father tell us how much Tinubu as stolen from him, your state or your entire igbo tribe ?!

It is funny the jerks that tag Tinubu as thief before he created Alpha beta to beta the enoumous IGR Lagos as today are the ones claiming Peter Peter Obi a lunatic that was caught with N250M cash in Lagos away from the state he governs in far away Anambra but to my surprise no igbo is bold enough to question what he was doing in Lagos with such amount from the state resources.

The same Peter Peter Obi was recently exposed having graduated from laundering N250M in cash to no laundering $5M using his 13 year old daughter Pandora account.

Igbos open eye see such antecedent it is this sort of criminals they want to foster on Nigeria. The same fool coveted state fund to build himself shopping malls when he was governor one in Abuja n another in PH. Nemesis caught up with him with one burnt to ashes recently.

Soon enough every invenment he looted from Anambra will surely but definitely burn down like that. This is aside the numerous probe from the state n efcc etc.

ENIGMATIC2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by headSmasher: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Where is Pandora Peter Obi, the saint-ful murderer and criminal.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Vanzcharles(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2022
headSmasher:
Where is Pandora Peter Obi, the saint-ful murderer and criminal.

Tinubu and Peter obi are both thieves.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency And Looters by Vanzcharles(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Exclusive101:
The biggest thief in the entire universe is not on the list. That is Peter Peter Obi.

A diehard criminal caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was a governor.Can your father tell us how much Tinubu as stolen from him, your state or your entire igbo tribe ?!

It is funny the jerks that tag Tinubu as thief before he created Alpha beta to beta the enoumous IGR Lagos as today are the ones claiming Peter Peter Obi a lunatic that was caught with N250M cash in Lagos away from the state he governs in far away Anambra but to my surprise no igbo is bold enough to question what he was doing in Lagos with such amount from the state resources.

The same Peter Peter Obi was recently exposed having graduated from laundering N250M in cash to no laundering $5M using his 13 year old daughter Pandora account.

Igbos open eye see such antecedent it is this sort of criminals they want to foster on Nigeria. The same fool coveted state fund to build himself shopping malls when he was governor one in Abuja n another in PH. Nemesis caught up with him with one burnt to ashes recently.

Soon enough every invenment he looted from Anambra will surely but definitely burn down like that. This is aside the numerous probe from the state n efcc etc.

Tinubu is a thief!
Peter obi is a thief!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In BAT SGMC / Igp Orders Posting Of Cp Idrisu Dauda Dabban As Commissioner / 2023: Kwankwaso, Udenwa, Igbinedion, Utomi, Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.