Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) (27402 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Davido Lists Out Names Of Celebrities Who Refused To Send Him Money (video) Jomo / Davido Lists All Members Of The 30 Billion Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Meanwhile, Lebron James who has a net worth of over $500 million USD paid the tuition for 150 financially strapped students that attend Kent State University in 2021z This cost him close to $3 million USD and he didn’t call out any celebrities to chip in on the cost.

He announced that in 2022, he endeavors to sponsor 100 American and 100 international students by covering their tuition.
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
deepwater:
where is the first jet and the posche car?

The private jet that he claims to own is located in the hanger of the charter company that it really belongs to.
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheEnforcer:
This one is always bragging about money and material things as if he is the richest I Nigeria. And he dey do audio most of the time and exaggerating his wealth.wilk hw gerraouta here

I can’t believe that people believe what they see when Forbes lists celebrities net worth! Celebrities self- submit their net worth to Forbes and they publish it without verifying it.

People should’ve stopped believing in anything put out by Forbes after they celebrated Invictus Obi who was soon proven to be a fraudster. cheesy
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by posty56: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Temmybaba08:

How did u knw
i no get your time, if like no use your Google
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Habib101: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
I won't be surprised he has the capacity
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Davido is boastful in Nigeria but humble in America. Many Nigerian guys who live in the Atlanta area laugh at him because they know that he lied about ownership of the Rolls Royce.

The Rolls Royce was shipped to Nigeria after he leased it from MotorCars of Atlanta located on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. After the lease period is up, he will either have to buy out the remaining balance or return the car in the condition that the contract says it should be returned.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don’t trust everything celebrities post on social media.

It costs less than $100 for a photo shoot inside a fake private jet located in a warehouse or with the outside of a real private jet without leaving the ground.

Instagram pages The Rich Kids of Nigeria, The Rich Kids of Russia, and others were exposed for these fake photo shoots. lipsrsealed

You will probably recognize many of the fake jets available to rent on the websites because many Nigerian celebrities and politicians have posted pictures using the fake jets. wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Emeliegregory(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
posty56:
another jet nigga that jet ain't yours it's your dad
We don hear. Oya go bring your papa own.
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Sarmiz24(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
U say what I laff lol, he is not worth a 700m ? Wait is this u lying or u just an hater?? Someone that has A Rolls Royce cullinan, someone who has houses in Lekki and a new one in Banana Island? Lee mao someone who has lambo not to talk of his other numerous expensive Cars and ice jewelries worth of millions ahh no be sooo, ma or sir try dey talk truth o… do you even know what a networth is self If u say Dollar I can understand but Naira? Abeg getat jor u no sabi anything

timesup234:
From a man whose net worth is less than 700 million naira. Lies is indeed self convincing. 30BG liar
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Sarmiz24(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Someone made a prayerful Plan for himself, all of una dey vex instead make una go kneel down ask God why u can’t even make prayers of that magnitude self no to talk of having it grin
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Hiq0: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good for him
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by timesup234: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sarmiz24:
U say what I laff lol, he is not worth a 700m ? Wait is this u lying or u just an hater?? Someone that has A Rolls Royce cullinan, someone who has houses in Lekki and a new one in Banana Island? Lee mao someone who has lambo not to talk of his other numerous expensive Cars and ice jewelries worth of millions ahh no be sooo, ma or sir try dey talk truth o… do you even know what a networth is self If u say Dollar I can understand but Naira? Abeg getat jor u no sabi anything

Clap for yourself but I go allow this pass with an info that you are talking to the most intelligent person in the world. Learn to respect me. I even dash davido 700million. Dude ain't even worth 300million
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abboy u be capper abeg, u just dey yarn okoto… the most intelligent person In the world? And u end up saying nothing reasonable, boy u be the most f00lish being in the world compared to Goats self… his Cullinan Royce alone is over $300k and that’s is about 150m, u know how much the Diamond jewelries are worth over 150m, olodo u know how much a houz in Banana cost? U wey never buy any land for ur village self ozor, u no how much is lambo is worth? Getat abeg nothing wey u sabi poor hater
timesup234:
Clap for yourself but I go allow this pass with an info that you are talking to the most intelligent person in the world. Learn to respect me. I even dash davido 700million. Dude ain't even worth 300million
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by timesup234: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sarmiz24:
Abboy u be capper abeg, u just dey yarn okoto… the most intelligent person In the world? And u end up saying nothing reasonable, boy u be the most f00lish being in the world compared to Goats self… his Cullinan Royce alone is over $300k and that’s is about 150m, u know how much the Diamond jewelries are worth over 150m, olodo u know how much a houz in Banana cost? U wey never buy any land for ur village self ozor, u no how much is lambo is worth? Getat abeg nothing wey u sabi poor hater
Your problem is that you read too much. I can't help with your stupidity. Just read the rubbish you wrote up there and go rape a donkey. Your kind of breed can no longer be associated with humans
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Sarmiz24(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abobi u no get point abeg, Mutala wey u be dey yarn anyhow cuz dem manage on hotspot for u… I hope you like your life in reality cuz u sound like a depress soul to me hating on a young nigga success
timesup234:
Your problem is that you read too much. I can't help with your stupidity. Just read the rubbish you wrote up there and go rape a donkey. Your kind of breed can no longer be associated with humans
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by chukzyfcbb: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
u get the scope.
If this guy was worth 30BG then N200m weh Nigerians collectively dash am for no make much wave.
Except he has companies which we know of, Davido can't worth 30B.
To worth 30b which is more than $51m, u should at least be making N400m monthly without stress.
For a guy that loves showing of, I think he would have bought a house worth at least N2b but that house I saw there is just 250m at most
Can you show us a fully detached duplex that goes for 250m in banana island, thank you!
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Kingzeez10: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Davido is worth 30 billion in naira.. base on calculation... his social media, music, endorsement, property and blinks.. I think he worth 30b.. I dnt add crypto inside self and some illegal maybe... forget to add record level earn from his artist... Insta and YouTube go done give am like 10 billion naira alone... calculate 1billi audio stream from one album in naira and counting.. how much him dey get for show...
#10b? Una just dull on this site sha.
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by timesup234: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Sarmiz24:
Abobi u no get point abeg, Mutala wey u be dey yarn anyhow cuz dem manage on hotspot for u… I hope you like your life in reality cuz u sound like a depress soul to me hating on a young nigga success
You nor see say you be donkey? Davido is a billionaire and you are listing cars, shoes, jewelry, champagne. You haven't called 4 star hotels, lounge, shopping mall, filling station, restaurant, TV and radio station, bakery, event centers, factory. Fvcking boastful loud mouthed davido will have the above mentioned and will be busy showing us facade house bought on loan by his father and 1920 Bentley. Even the combined net worth of davido and Wizkid no reach 700million, the other mumu wey landlord dey pursue for lekki. You are a big camel for offering your dumb brain for sacrifice at the altar of brainwashing
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by timesup234: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Davido is boastful in Nigeria but humble in America. Many Nigerian guys who live in the Atlanta area laugh at him because they know that he lied about ownership of the Rolls Royce.

The Rolls Royce was shipped to Nigeria after he leased it from MotorCars of Atlanta located on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. After the lease period is up, he will either have to buy out the remaining balance or return the car in the condition that the contract says it should be returned.
So you even actually have small sense like this? I won't destroy you again but you must immediately leave America. I thought I should give you a fair warning so beware
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by Anndrew(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Erickymania:
Don't mind the guy. He lies too much
my papa jet na my own..
Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by TheEnforcer: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Davido is always exaggerating .I don't even consider him important at all .Always wanting people to think he is fabulously wealthy and is one of the richest people in Nigeria.I don't even know what he wants to achieve with that

1 Like

Re: Davido Lists The Assets He Plans To Acquire In 2022 (video) by philipobiz: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2022
huttonbanti:

Like say if God bless you... You get the money to afford them.. You go call am liabilities

Na poverty dey make you think likedis...
So you don't know that anything you buy and you keep spending money on, to maintain it is a liabilities.

This is why some people who have made money go broke. Because they keep spending on liability rather than asset.

Some celebrities that made money have gone broke as a result of this.

Probably you have the mindset of these persons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Kate Henshaw In A Niger-Delta Traditional Outfit For Fred Amata's Birthday / Nina Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.