Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam (4104 Views)

Sunpower Is It Legit Or Scam / Is Anti Snoring Device Real Or Fake / Please Is Bridge Gap Consulting Limited Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by newface01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Someone sent me a Link on my WhatsApp, which I click immediately and after I found out that is EDAI Robot or EDAI investment any one of the two. I contact the customer service on WhatsApp, and they explained everything to me how to runs the app. But, the customer service said I should pay 5900 for level one to activate my account. Pls and pls, has anyone reading this, did it before. Is it real or Original scaler.

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Iphone5: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Yes i invested with #5900 and cashed out $10 million in just 2 days, so you can go ahead

ÒSÌNWIN ÈNÌYÀN

4 Likes

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by newface01(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by hman4real(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Iphone5:
Yes i invested with #5900 and cashed out $10 million in just 2 days, so you can go ahead

ÒSÌNWIN ÈNÌYÀN

Why you de vex na? Allow those who know about it to talk. That's how you guys missed bitcoin cos you believe everything na scam.
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by hman4real(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2022
newface01:
Okay

I am currently using it. They use your money to trade and deposit the profits to you. 5900 is used for buying 10 usdt to activate the bot. After like 30 days you can withdraw your 5900 and then allow the robot to continue trading with the money left in the account. At least your 5900 will come out. Contact me for details.
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Richard5(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Edai trade is a scam. If you have not invested do not invest in it.. They have stopped paying a lot of people. They are only paying newcomers on board to appear as if it is still real.
newface01:
Someone sent me a Link on my WhatsApp, which I click immediately and after I found out that is EDAI Robot or EDAI investment any one of the two. I contact the customer service on WhatsApp, and they explained everything to me how to runs the app. But, the customer service said I should pay 5900 for level one to activate my account. Pls and pls, has anyone reading this, did it before. Is it real or Original scaler.

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Orgym(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Richard5:
Edai trade is a scam. If you have not invested do not invest in it.. They have stopped paying a lot of people. They are only paying newcomers on board to appear as if oit is still real.

This got me thinking as am about to invest on it. Can some enlighten me more on this platform.
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Richard5(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Orgym:

This got me thinking as am about to invest on it. Can some enlighten me more on this platform.
A word is enough for the wise. That person pressuring you to join may have been stuck and wants to use you and others as leverage..

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Westernequinox: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Horrible scam,pointed, hopper and royal q are ways to make money legally
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by oadeshina: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
EDAI is not a scam.. I have been doing it for more than a month now and even registered a lot of people under me... EDAI is real.. I have withdrawn more than 50k thrice.. I invested 98600

1 Like

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by aggos: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
You are right. I invested approximately $32 and was very lucky to net out $50 before they started speaking grammars that I should activate robot 5, which is about 200k or I invite 10 people to join which was not mentioned to me from start. Then, I began to see them as an MLM platform.

Richard5:
Edai trade is a scam. If you have not invested do not invest in it.. They have stopped paying a lot of people. They are only paying newcomers on board to appear as if it is still real.
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by leksmat(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2022
oadeshina can't login again

post=111039055:

EDAI is not a scam.. I have been doing it for more than a month now and even registered a lot of people under me... EDAI is real.. I have withdrawn more than 50k thrice.. I invested 98600
Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by Siberia01(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
oadeshina:
grin Oga have you been able to log in again?

1 Like

Re: Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam by drstrangest: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
They are with my $500 assets as I speak... As of today I am supposed to be counting $140 income on my wallet balance. The worst part is, all their customer service are not reachable... It's a pity because they were my only source of income, my only begotten son is dead.. My team also deposited alot and they're on my neck like Judah. I need your help brethren

None of my team withdrawn anything, they were saving to buy bigger assets as per my advice.. this one is my own brother who also Put in his savings like me

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Dell Inspiron,Corei7,1TB,8GB, 2G dedicated Graphics,Touchscreen,Webcam / Hp Compaq 6735s For Sale N65,000 (negotiable) / Buy Cheap Moveable Air Conditioner 08 0 27206584

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.