Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Any Regular Nigerian Can Have Financial Security - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Any Regular Nigerian Can Have Financial Security (360 Views)

10 Steps To Financial Security Before Age 30 / How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom / COVID19 Financial Security: Buy Back Investment Plan On Land Banking-08027390046 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Any Regular Nigerian Can Have Financial Security by edgg: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
I spent just 15 minutes in 2013… by “chance”, with this old wealthy woman who appears to have seen it all on investment, and it changed everything for good.

OLD WEALTHY WOMAN; who earns over “10 million naira” passive income yearly, reveals how any REGULAR PERSON can have FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

Using her clear “SIMPLE GUARANTED” method. No Stress. No Worries.

Do you desire to Live longer, spend more time with your family and loved ones, be happier and more influential than you have ever imagined?

Fulfilllment
This revealed method will easily make you wealthier, help you to acquire anything you want and money will never be a problem anymore.

simply relax, this will be the best thing you will read today.

This method saved the day for me as a teenager (if you can apply it? it will work for you as well).

I was confused, broken hearted and dejected. I have just been admitted into the university but my dad died a few weeks before my admission.

He has been the sole breadwinner of the home. It required other people’s generosity for me to honor the admission.

Being the first son and looking out for my welfare and that of the other members of the family was very difficult.

I met the old woman that impacted my life financially in 2013.

She was really old. her wealth obviously made her look younger and fresher.

She told me about, how her informed investments in the 1970’s when she was actively working, now pays her over 10 million naira per year, that is over #830,000 per month as at 2013. That was a lot of money then.

Her method was really unique with deep insight and focus. I ended up becoming an investor that day, taking advantage of her special secret. Anyone can use it.

Let’s look at the state of Nigeria as at 1970 and today…

In 1970, 1 naira was equivalent to 4.7814 U.S dollar. Today 1 U.S dollar is equivalent to 570 naira in the black market.

That is not your fault.

If the cost of petrol is increased by over 100%, as it is being rumored.

Cost of living will definitely increase.
Savings and fixed deposit interest rates will not be increased to cover up.
Salaries will not be increased.
More jobs will not be created.
Naira will further be devalued judging from Nigeria’s huge national debts.
Have you noticed that the cost of living has almost doubled within the past two years? Meaning you may have been making more money recently, but achieving less

By all metrics, Dangote is the richest man in Africa, between 2014 to 2021 his net worth dropped by $5billion dollars despite the numerous expansions in his business.

The value of your money in the bank decreases daily relative to dollar. Meaning you grow poorer daily by default, compared to the rest of the world..

Does this not affect you as well? especially if you are not actively investing and reinvesting your resources ?

Run through the checks below and fix the answers.

CHANCE OF SUSTAINNING WEALTH IN NIGERIA

Can you think of the richest persons you know 10/20 years ago?
Where are they now financially?
Are they better off ? assuming they are alive today?
If they are not alive, are their children able to sustain that status ?
This is the state of most Nigerians, Our inability to create “generational wealth“, because of our ever declining economy, easily makes us poor, faster than ever.

Attached to this report is a link where you can access 7 Best Proven Business Niches that can create “generational wealth” for you, should you choose to utilize them.

THE OLD WEALTHY WOMANS’ INSIGHT,

was about investing in reliable assets, to achieve the life of bliss that other people only dream about.

The core element being, getting reliable assets that will stand the test of time.

From her insight, I realized that anything can be paid for with ease, with careful planning and implementation.

This approach is goal oriented and it works for anyone who uses them. it is not just about throwing money here and there but investing resources calculatedly to achieve certain goals.

You can grow from having no asset attached to your name to having virtually whatever you can think of, using this method.

I want to pass this method to you at no cost.

What delights me most, is being friends with you, because your life will take a better turn, should you say yes today.

You will do much better as an investor if you work through the steps below.

Steps to making an informed investment.

Begin with a goal you want to achieve.
What will it cost you to achieve that goal ?
What will you give off to achieve that goal?
Are there better alternatives ?
How long will it take you to achieve such a goal?
How will the investment make your life better?
What are the risk associated with the investment?
Is there any guarantee, backing the investment?
What are the rewards that comes with the investment? etc.
If you apply this carefully, you will be in a better position to handle any form of investment.

STOP SPENDING FROM YOUR CAPITAL, WORK TOWARD SPENDING FROM YOUR EARNED ROI INSTEAD.

This is top secret. with #830,000 that my old wealthy Mama earns per month from her ROI, you can be sure that she spends from it and not from her capital or direct work earning.

One major difference between the poor and the wealthy in the society is the aspect of their money that they spend.

The Poor spends from their capital/income whereas the wealthy spends from investment returns.

Where are you spending from and how long do you want to keep spending from that source?

The ultimate goal of making investment is to enable you to live a life where you spend from your investment returns.

HOW GOAL DRIVEN INVESTMENT WORKS.

Pay attention to this analysis. You may not have thought about it, like this, before. For instance…

Let’s say you spent #300,000 of your hard earned money during the festive period.
To avoid spending from your pocket again.

Let’s say an investment company pays 30% return on investment (ROI) after 12months.

If you invest #1m (one million naira) with the company today.

In twelve months your ROI will be #300,000 with your #1m still in tact.

That way you can use your earning, for the next festive period while you keep reusing the initial #1million you invested.

With this, for years to come, you don’t ever have to worry yourself about festive period expenses again. You can apply this to all expenses in your life.

It is your life, made easier. With less worries, more freedom, enjoyment, happiness, full financial security etc.

RED ALERTS.

There have been several investment scams from other organizations before now but what people who have fallen victims fail to check is the business models operated by such firms and the sustainability of them.

It is not enough to know that a company pays its investors and partners well. You need to check the kind of business models they run, and the sustainability of such a model etc.

More of this is detailed in the bonus package attached to this report.

Implementing this thorough check is one of the major differences between an informed investor and one who is not. Be an informed investor.

Have you encountered scammers before ?

It was not your fault. You wanted to make real impact for yourself. Which is very commendable.

It is worthy of note that you have not given up in achieving your goal of having FINANCIAL SECURITY.

What I am about to reveal to you will wipe out the pain of all your previous financial struggles. This system is way better than anything you may have seen before.

The system is built to address the various loop holes that has lead to the failures of previous investment firms.

This system operates with a model built on integrity to solve your financial problems, once and for all.

You simply utilize the system and secure your financial future in peace.

YOUR SURE PACKAGE.

This is a guaranteed offer for you exclusively.

Over 10,000 individuals within and outside the country are currently using this system to secure their future financially.

The system is not publicly listed, else, I would have listed notable names for you.

To achieve the goal of making you wealthier and happier investing in a system that has offers guaranteed ROI. I introduce to you, Oxford International Group.

This is a brand that invests in business niches that handle the day-to -day needs of man, creating wealth and economic value on a daily basis.

In just over 5 years of business integrity and tactfulness, the brand has grown massively.

You will be partnering with a company that is currently active in 17 states of the federation.
Has over 37 Estate locations in the country which can serve as collateral for your investments and time.
Has over 10,000 trusted partners/clients within and outside the country; bringing change to the economy and its people.
Has over 5000 dedicated work force, set to address all your concerns at any given point swiftly.
You can access 50% of your return on investment within the first 30 days of making such investment, for investment sums of over 1million naira (Only a well structured and managed brand can create such an offer).
You can invest using hard currencies as well, from any location in the world.

HOW IT WORKS

The process is very simple. just book an appointment with us today, we will meet and discuss your goals and preference. Together we will draft the best options for you.

The entire process is about you and helping you to achieve your financial goals.

Typically we have offers that can give you 15% to 75% ROI within 6-24 months time frame (Life isn’t meant to be endured but enjoyed).

Owning a land is straight forward as well, choose the location of your choice, visit the location if you want to, make payment, the relevant documents will be prepared for you and allocation will be made, seamlessly. Free from any land related wahala.

(NOTE: All payments are made directly to the companies account only)

Coming in as a partner, you simply choose the niche you are interested in and the time frame which is usually between 6-24 months.

Post dated cheque will be issued to you, reflecting your capital and expected ROI, with a document containing the terms of agreement sealed by the Nigerian Bar Association.

Your investments are insured and duly regulated by relevant regulatory agencies in the country to stand the test of time, and deliver your expected result.

The Brand does not invest nor trade forex. All our businesses are day-to -day physical businesses, with the goal of expanding into every major viable business niche in the society.

As a partner you sit back and live the life of your dream. We plan with your future worries in view to eliminate them and add more value to your daily life.

All investments are backed up with post dated cheque and investment terms duly sealed by the Nigerian Bar association.

Should the company default, they can be prosecuted by law.

SOME OF OXFORDS’ EXISTING BUSINESSES.

Oxford; Real Estate, Microfinance Bank: Safe Gate, Petro-Chemicals, Dredge, Fashion, School, Farms, Printing Press, ICT Hub, Logistics, Human Capacity Development, Travel Services, Mortgage etc.

Oxford International Group is a massive fast growing brand, that is here to change the narratives, impacting the economy and transforming lives.

If you are a person of integrity! Who loves sustainability ! If you want financial security!

If you want to invest with peace of mind! etc. Oxford International Group is the brand for you.

STRESS FREE PARTNERSHIP.

Save yourself the stress of starting a business only to have employees frustrate your efforts and steal the hell out of you.

Simply partner with us and have your ROI rolling in for you, stress free. You will certainly become wealthier, happier, younger and fresher as stresses related to paying;

Your medical bills,
Your children’s school fees and upkeep,
Family upkeep,
Building a house for yourself and family,
Securing landed properties and assets,
Vacation cost etc. will be removed.
Simply put a “price tag” to any goal you want to achieve and we will help you develop a feasible plan that will sort it all out for you.

Lands appreciate rapidly in this country. this year alone the cost of land in some of our locations has appreciated by over 20%.

Beside that, a lot of individuals within and outside the country, are taking advantage of the brands’ special offers. This accounts for the brands’ rapid growth.

Your best shot is to start now, seal up available slots for yourself, before it gets filled up.

Look at this right here…

I am convinced that this will be the best decision you will be making for yourself.

We are setting you up to a lifestyle were you keep getting credit alerts while your investments handle your debit alerts.

have you thought about the kind of freedom, feeling and peace of mind it will give you?

please help image
PLEASE HELP.

You and your loved ones’ deserve to have a secured future. I have experienced first hand what it feels like being without a parent, and struggling financially in a declining economy like ours.

Recently, the President has declared openly that there is no job anywhere, that everybody should go back to their village and farm (obviously subsistent farming) . Where is the hope for a better tomorrow.

The average Nigerian as at 2021 is expected to live for 60.87 years. You may not really have as much time as you think or you are living on borrowed time If you are older than that.

The pain and hardship I went through with my siblings, is something I don’t pray for any one to go through. This further drove me to publish two books on self help and motivation.

I have practically given out over 700 copies of the book for free to the younger generation and any adult who cares for one.

Just to impact as much life as possible using my own limited resources, I can’t be there for everyone.

I want you to participate so we can reduce the chance of having more children and mothers roaming our streets without hope.

Your participation will also mean, you are not only creating wealth for yourself but helping to

Create more jobs,
Move more persons out of the street through employment,
Restore hope and purpose to the masses.
Reduce poverty induced crimes, like stealing adoption of individuals, killings etc.
Chose to be an informed investor by partnering with us to secure your family financially. You will have all the support and insight you need to be proud of your decisions today and always.

Watch the short clip below. The gratitude of a mother whose late husbands’ decision, helped to make her life and that of her kids better

FULFILLING IT’S MANDATE; proofing skeptics wrong

IF YOU CAN’T SECURE YOUR FAMILY, WHO ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU?

So many have left their family to suffer and be humiliated while answering the “call of nature”.

So many who were once rich and wealthy have been rendered penniless as a result of economic turn of events.

I know you don’t want to be in that category.

Simply start with what you have today and grow your asset over time.

Can you commit to making tangible investments as a partner that can take care of yourself, your family and loved ones when you can no longer work actively?
Can you commit to making tangible investments as a partner that can make you financially fulfilled, and enable you enjoy financial freedom?
Can you commit to making tangible investments as a partner that can take care of your family and loved ones when you are gone?
How long do you want to keep complaining about our failed economy, when you can work your way up?
How long do you want to keep managing life or enduring life, when you can take informed actions today, to make tomorrow better?
NOTHING STARTS UNTIL YOU CHOSE TO START

Do not live to tell the story or have your loved ones tell the story about the good old days, rather live to make the days ahead better and more secured in all sense of it.

Partner with us today, let us build sustainable wealth and happiness for you.

Remember that your decision today, is not just for yourself alone but for your family and loved ones.

Book a one on one appointment HERE, or call 08150806950 to be a part of this revolutionary journey.

We are committed to building, lasting wealth and happiness with you, for you and for your loved ones.

Cheers to your success

Cheers to a better life.

Yours Sincerely

P.S: Our real estate assets and investment openings sell out fast. The first 20 persons that books today, will have access to the hard copy of my first book titled “The Total Man: Excelling Despite The Odds” valued at $10.00 on Amazon for free, as a means of welcoming you into the wealthy investors lifestyle.

You will enjoy

secured transactions.
protected investment by the Nigerian Bar Association.
Business integrity and transparency
guaranteed ROI payment on maturity date (no excuse whatsoever).
Have your documents processed within 7 working days.
A friendly working atmosphere.
All businesses operated are every day physical businesses, that you can see in full operation.

You can click HERE or call 08150806950 to seal one of the slots for yourself now.

That is the printed image of my book, that I am offering to you below, for free.

The Total Man: Excelling Despite the Odds
P.P.S: A common quote by Steve Jobs when it comes to decision making says “live each day as though it were your last”. If that is the case, what can you do today, that will serve the greater good for yourself, your family and those you care about?

Saying no to this offer today translates to hindering your own financial growth/happiness. prices of things change rapidly in this country, starting now is your best shot.

We have your very best interest at heart, trust us to help you achieve your financial goals.

You can click HERE to book a free session now.

P.P.P.S: You will be getting for free,

my special report on 7 Best Proven Business Niches, you can invest in to scale your wealth and resources progressively. Following the worlds’ number one investors’ advice (Warren Edward Buffet).
A hard copy of my first book titled “The Total Man: Excelling Despite the Odds”
You will have my full attention, working with you to develop a feasible plan that can address your financial goals. I represent the guy, that wants you to be financially secured.
Why will I be doing all that ? The reason is because I have gone through the pain of loosing a loved one, being broke, loosing resources I felt I had it all figured out etc.

Being at such stage is terrible, you simply wish you were dreaming but it is a reality. I don’t want you nor your loved ones, to experience that by any chance.

All of these, comes at zero cost to you. Simply book, by clicking HERE or call 08150806950 to get started now.

I look forward to working with you to achieve your goal of being financially secured etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Any Regular Nigerian Can Have Financial Security by edgg: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
You can have more indept information from
https://dizempire.com/

Your finance is your responsibility...

Learn to make money online and offline, stress free...

Invest in your future.

Invest for a better life.

(1) (Reply)

Shiba Inu To Sky Rocket, Bag Now. / Crypto Crash: Stablecoin Collapse Sends Tokens Tumbling / Share A Genuine Online Money Making Opportunities To Earn At Least $1 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.