Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Head About This New Instant Messaging Platform That Give Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Head About This New Instant Messaging Platform That Give Jobs. (272 Views)

The High-income Skills To Acquire In This New Year To Make Millions In 5 Months. / Please Advise Me On This New Banking Job / #2K For Each Referral. Cash Out Now With This New App. Refer As Many People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Head About This New Instant Messaging Platform That Give Jobs. by Robertkenny(m): 4:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Having the experience of searching for a job vacancy without a specific location, only with the hope of securing a better job. With the burning sun, water dripping sweat, almost tired legs and several rejections. Must of us have used so many tactics to try and secure a good job, like joining Whatsapp group chat, using several online recruitment platforms, asking friends for job opportunities. Even when you eventually get a job invite, that doesn't stop you from spending more money on transport fare to get to the company for interview and the bad side is, you might be going for a fake job invite.

Recruiters are currently taken the advantage of using Bogger platform to chat with business friends, post jobs, download applicant CV and have an online interview section with job applicants.

As a job seeker you can upload your CV, apply for jobs, get invited for virtual job interview with your employer at home or anywhere. Make sure you have a live interview section with your employer on Bogger either by audio or video call before meeting in person, this will let you know if a job is real or fake.

Not just that, you can as well chat with your contact friends and family, just like every other instant messaging platform.

Bogger got it privacy security code from Signal.

Download Bogger on Google Playstore.

Watch how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chLUj4Fu1iw
Re: I Head About This New Instant Messaging Platform That Give Jobs. by okiripo(f): 4:38am On Jan 27, 2022
So this platform is finally out shocked let me check it out... Hmmm this platform might chase out whatsapp oOo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Customer Rep Past Questions And Answers / Banking Jobs / Job Vancancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.