Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) (55361 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by wink2015(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
NO BI JUJU BE THIS?

JUJU DON TURN THEIR BRAIN UPSIDE DOWN.
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Amah70: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
YourFavorite21:
They should be charged for public nuisance. Ignorance of the law ain't no excuse

Does Nigeria Police understand that those boys were offending the law?
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Latmec: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Everyone’s going through a lot in this bad situated country ! I’d not love to blame or condemn anyone trynna getting money either the good or bad way , legal or illegal . Myself rn I’m going through a lot if I’d seen an Opportunity like this ( eating sh** I’d do it if it’s gonna produce me huge money) Many ain’t Doinh this sh** cause they love money , some people had try the right way of making money and the money itself it’s not coming through their way , so wtF.. I’d been on this side of hustle for years trynna depart with bad things and facing my work . But right now my work is facing me back with money , we’ve not been progressing , Materials we bought increased by close to 50% from the normal prize it used to be , and customers are not able to increase workmanship pay . So we just working to eat , No sign of progress , even the 3 square us hard to find most time.. I regret been a Nigerian...
if there’s anyone that can level me up pls am here been it bad or badder ... illegallity pays in this ducking country ��
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by 07kjb: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:
Na Imo guys! Lazy set of human beings.

The other day, one of them came to a community in Anambra and wanted to bury a young boy alive before he was caught.

The other one almost stabbed his mother to death if not for people who saved her.

They want to rub shoulders with Ndi Anambra that toil hard for their livelihood.

I hate your type of comment honestly,what u want now is for NDI IMO to be QUARRELLING with NDI ANAMBRA HERE u better change your mindset

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by TempleHouse: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
You can make your money anyhow!

But please don’t educate us or the public how you got your money !

We’re not interested even if you kill and eat your Mother !

Very disgusting Sons of bitches !!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by odaniel1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
seriously ehn.....the oppression don too much for these ones. dem gats give in RIP to logic and morals undecided

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by ugodedoc: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is skit

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is obviously a skit. Nigerians are too gullible.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by DAVE5(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lattop1:
This is madness

In leonidas” voice: Madness?
Still leonidas: This is IMSU

Seriously, nobody know wetin occur again for this country

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
God forbid
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Coldie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
That might be a movie or a bet, people way want do that kind foolishness won’t film themselves

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Moral standard in Imo state is low...
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Khaysee: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
See what they turn themselves into

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
BadNews:
A Trending Video Online Shows suspected internet fraudsters defecating and 'Eating' the waste at IMSU junction in Owerri, Imo state, today January 26.

The two young men carried a potty to the junction, pulled their trousers, showed their bare butt, and began to excrete in the potty.

One of them who was holding a loaf of bread inserted a piece of the bread in his buttcrack, ate some of the bread and gave some to his colleague.

Reported That One of their friends was present to film them carrying out this act.

Some people however suspect they might be skitmakers.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hn5ynO2Q44

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZNDkzrKrI6/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=bc9e8403-986f-4159-8821-359f5920e1e7&ig_mid=B193DC42-A60F-41FD-9AC0-C46DEE2BFFAF
You know some of these people aren't even yahoo guys, they are playing out a script to cause sensation and to increase followership on various social media. The thing anyways is that we are in a really sick world, where people do a lot of thoughtless rubbish for money and validation. They don't give a hoot about others feelings. And they still have girlfriends!��‍♂️ BIRDS OF A FEATHER...
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by TempleHouse: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
That’s how they’ll suddenly become a Millionaire,building hotels and shopping malls.

People like Dr Adedoyin engaged in such act and later have to renew the satanic convenant by killing innocent hotel lodgers.
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Afonasa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Its really disgusting I must confess....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
paulolee:
jus saw the video n nearly puked...the crazy tin was dt a gee dt looked like one of their friends was very close n videoing them with ease n smile asif its a skit bt the shii eating is real..
maybe they jus sat on a potty without defecating n dey was no shiit eating really n they jus wanna trend, just maybe
they are making it look like a skit....that ain't a skit.
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by ProfitableACCA: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
This must be a skit... Yahoo boys can come in the open to do that
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by ManirBK: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
Them no wan hustle make money, them want sharp sharp money.
Very lazy and useless boys.
it's 100 percent better for them than to kill innocent soul just to make money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Bmaster(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
cococandy:
lipsrsealed Why are women desperate for money like this? cry
Lol

No be men's insatiable wants dey push them ni
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Tzar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Skit indeed. Later some fools will say only the SW is known for rituals, like Otokoto & Ezego are Yorubas!
Some Nigerians will even ask you to mind your business & don’t judge!!!
Bad / evil people are all over Nigeria. If Nigerians don’t change their filthy moral compass, that rubbish country will self destruct.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by dododawa1: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na film
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING.

This is an evil generation.
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
the way you jump into conclusions, suspected yahoo boys indeed!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by naikeboy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
No be there shit make them eat am now

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:
Now let's assume they suddenly become millionaire after this act. How will they enjoy such wealth when this dirty video is online for the world to see? To lack contentment and daft is the worse combination ever.

ztory!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by xynerise: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They were not arrested for public disturbance? angry

Nigeria is not a sane country so anything goes
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by panpan(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
In the subconscious, faeces is a symbol for wealth or money.
However, this public display is not necessary.
Re: Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:
Now let's assume they suddenly become millionaire after this act. How will they enjoy such wealth when this dirty video is online for the world to see? To lack contentment and daft is the worse combination ever.
see u. As those boys dae der sef, if them use thier shit hands throw money,, stampede go probably happen grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos / Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.