Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows (3096 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Biodun556(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2022
; Edited
Where are those exotic cars of blessed memory?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by tutudesz: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Biodun556(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
I was in Bariga then, we felt tremor of the bomb blast, sliding doors were cracking
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Biodun556(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Biodun556(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by CUMIN: 1:55am On Jan 28, 2022
He moved it to Europe.

He's relocating.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Dankovich1: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2022
He's cleaning up for new and sophisticated ones grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by helinues: 3:25am On Jan 28, 2022
How are you sure this is his house? Or currently residing here?
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Rented or given out to thugs to foster their nefarious activities...

You keep hearing of skull miners, but have you ever wondered who the buyers of these parts are?

They are our dumb politicians, musicians, pastors, and top business tycoons and executives who believe JuJu will protect them against their enemies, or accord them luck, power or peace.

I only pity girls who are easily moved by flash things, cause they are always victim. You see them as yahoo boys not knowing they are human part sellers.

One human head can go from #60,000 to over #1,000,000. It depends on the parties involved and the value they place on human life.

A typical Yoruba skull miner wouldn't mind selling for #60,000, for as long as it afford him the next meal and hot. They are often caught after about 5 successful operations.

The real ones are the young business minded Igbo boys cause they sell for as high as #1,000,000 for one human head.

They work directly with the politicians, and they are given everything they need like flash cars, lots of cash, clothes, jewelries, drugs, etc.

When they hit any club at night, they are sure of going home with at least 5 girls. These sets are rarely caught cause their operations are smooth and well organized.

Throughout the lifetime of their operation, they would have mined the skull of hundreds if not thousands.

Majority of politicians have their thugs, and their activities will be tough this campaign period cause they are into kidnapping too. What they do is kidnapp a weak opponent and intimidate him into submission.

If you know how dangerous the world is, you wouldn't leave your bed in the morning. It's survival of the fittest.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by mdntiri(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2022
HenryDion:

You keep hearing of skull miners, but have you ever wondered who the buyers of these parts are?

They are our dumb politicians, musicians, pastors, and top business tycoons and executives who believe JuJu will protect them against their enemies, or accord them luck, power or peace.

I only pity girls who are easily moved by flash things, cause they are always victim. You see them as yahoo boys not knowing they are human part sellers.

One human head can go from #60,000 to over #1,000,000. It depends on the parties involved and the value they place on human life.

A typical Yoruba skull miner wouldn't mind selling for #60,000, for as long as it afford him the next meal and hot. They are often caught after about 5 successful operations.

The real ones are the young business minded Igbo boys cause they sell for as high as #1,000,000 for one human head.

They work directly with the politicians, and

they are given everything they need like flash cars, lots of cash, clothes, jewelries, drugs, etc.

When they hit any club at night, they are sure
of going home with at least 5 girls. These sets are rarely caught cause their operations are smooth and well organized.

Throughout the lifetime of their operation, they would have mined the skull of hundreds if not thousands.

Majority of politicians have their thugs, and their activities will be tough this campaign period cause they are into kidnapping too. What they do is kidnapp a weak opponent and intimidate him into submission.

If you know how dangerous the world is, you wouldn't leave your bed in the morning. It's survival of the fittest.

Wow. This's about Nigeria people/politicians? Nigerians are truly evil. People doing skull mining, ritual murders as if it's normal stuff? Wow. Ritual murders are very scary, bring lots of fear and panic into a space because everybody can fall victim, not just greedy shallow girls.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Biodun556(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2022
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by elderbros(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2022
So much information from an insider. Kudos
HenryDion:

They work directly with the politicians, and they are given everything they need like flash cars, lots of cash, clothes, jewelries, drugs, etc.

When they hit any club at night, they are sure of going home with at least 5 girls. These sets are rarely caught cause their operations are smooth and well organized.

Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Moferere: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself. Go to the street behind maitama police station. Car full the house, reach outside gate.
Na my neighbour

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
I keep thanking God that the blast occurred on Sunday evening and not Monday, because the death toll would've been much.
Command day Secondary school, Army children primary school, Army high school and Command primary school were close to the Storage facility.
RIP to those that lost their lives
are you Ok?
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2022
rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2022
HenryDion:

education is a privilege you dont have. sorry
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Maybe he took the cars for alignment shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by tutudesz: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are you Ok?
The topic was edited undecided it was reading Ikeja bomb blast before
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by inspectorg(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Biodun556:
; Edited

grin grin grin
Blessed memory keh.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Abi u meant Exotic memory angry angry grin.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by SarkinYarki: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
This is one thing I hate about Buharists..they alwsy wish people are poor
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by RexEmmyGee: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Una think say before he post the picture for social media, he know no wetin him dy do abi
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by fattprince(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
mdntiri:

Wow. This's about Nigeria people/politicians? Nigerians are truly evil. People doing skull mining, ritual murders as if it's normal stuff? Wow. Ritual murders are very scary, bring lots of fear and panic into a space because everybody can fall victim, not just greedy shallow girls.
Exactly, greedy shallow girls are just the easy victim, but everyone isn't really safe.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
elderbros:
So much information from an insider. Kudos
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2022
HenryDion:

The kinda evil people do to stay relevant, this is the major reason why I am always careful, I can never be moved by flashy things or enter any room with an unknown man..... Chukwu aju!!! I continue to pity guilible and lazy ladies that jump into cars every night.

I went to a bar just to drink on my own, one guy just came close to me after the few minutes discussion, I said I want to go home early because of how bad the street could be, he excorted me outside the bar and asked to give me a lift to my house... I strictly told him No.. I can't even enter a car at night...... What if something bad happens......

If women will learn to respect themselves this people will be caught atleast 80% of the time, but my gender will always sacrifice their greedy body on a platter of gold, and they will always carry out their evil easily. May God help us.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:

The topic was edited undecided it was reading Ikeja bomb blast before
oh, I'm so sorry. Op don smoke Igbo
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by OBALOLA55(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Biodun556:
I was in Bariga then, we felt tremor of the bomb blast, sliding doors were cracking
THIS MALLAM SEF
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Luckysbab: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:
Keep deceiving yourself. Go to the street behind maitama police station. Car full the house, reach outside gate.
Na my neighbour

Can you facilitate a discussion with him?

I'd like to discuss business.
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by TPound(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Biodun556:
; Edited

grin grin grin

Look at it well... That garage is relatively new... Waiting for new influx of luxury
Re: Dino Melaye Garage now empty, new picture shows by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Moferere:
Na my neighbour
No mind OP jare BTW u must b reach to b Dino's neighbor. Oya do giveaway for me Boss

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Commended for Supporting Military, Other Security Agencies / Graphic Photos Of Bandits Killed By Security Operatives In Niger / Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.