Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians (17493 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / ₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele / NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
As in eh, xcrosscash, Lcredit, Sokoloan and co. are disturbing me to collect loan. Na by force? when person collect and default shey Dem go rest.
Nobody should collect anything from them again if we don't collect loans from them they will die a natural death the company will pack out of Nigeria, it's not a good thing borrowing 10k to pay 14k in 7 Days
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Emmanuel30a: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
MartinsD12:

All loan companies are bad both branch, fairmoney etc their interest is too much , nobody should take loan from them , once nobody take loan from them their business die they comot for this country
Yes
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Emmanuel30a: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
As in eh, xcrosscash, Lcredit, Sokoloan and co. are disturbing me to collect loan. Na by force? when person collect and default shey Dem go rest.
If You Open Their Account Especially Because Of Deposit Bonus ( Like Branch Loan And Digital Banking Gives #500 Per Month On Deposit - #50 Per Deposit Above #300.Its Now #200 Per Month Meaning #50 Per Week On Deposit Above #300) And You Dont Obtain Loan From For Sometime; They Would Use Your Account To Obtain Loan You Qualify For And Transfer It To Their Personal Account. When You Complain To Them, They Would Require To Pay The Money Because Your Account Was Used To Obtain The Loan And Tell You To Complain To Recipient Bank And The Recipient Bank Would Redirect You To Complain To Loan Issuing Merchant Or Bank ... After Multiple Dragging, You Would Resolve To Pay Up The Loan They Obtain With Your Account And Close The Account In Order Not To Tarnish Your Name And To Prevent Re-occurence Of Such Fraudulent Activities.
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
If You Open Their Account Especially Because Of Deposit Bonus ( Like Branch Loan And Digital Banking Gives #500 Per Month On Deposit - #50 Per Deposit Above #300.Its Now #200 Per Month Meaning #50 Per Week On Deposit Above #300) And You Dont Obtain Loan From For Sometime; They Would Use Your Account To Obtain Loan You Qualify For And Transfer It To Their Personal Account. When You Complain To Them, They Would Require To Pay The Money Because Your Account Was Used To Obtain The Loan And Tell You To Complain To Recipient Bank And The Recipient Bank Would Redirect You To Complain To Loan Issuing Merchant Or Bank ... After Multiple Dragging, You Would Resolve To Pay Up The Loan They Obtain With Your Account And Close The Account In Order Not To Tarnish Your Name And To Prevent Re-occurence Of Such Fraudulent Activities.
Wait... loan behind the scenes? how would one know? do they see alerts or balance change?
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by FinanceHub: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Authentic Fraudster And Scammer!

What?!

This is a very malicious statement which is completely lacking in merit!

Emmanuel30a you have two choices:

Post evidence to support your claim that we have ever scammed you or someone who is known to you or anyone else.

or

Delete the false statement you have posted about our organization.

If you fail to delete this false statement or substantiate it with incontrovertible evidence within the next 24 hours you will regret it!

This is a promise!
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by sirqeeboi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Commercial banks are now advertising loan up and down on person personal phone.
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Magnumproperty: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
FinanceHub:
Advaat Credit

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

advaatcredit@gmail.com

WhatsApp/Call: +234 904 727 6819
do you offer loan consolidation? if yes dm me
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
/
Everyone has a friend or family member they lend money to that has refused to pay back for months/years. That's Nigeria for you.

Do you think Nigerians will pay back loans if not strong-armed like the loan companies do? As long as the terms of the loans are clearly spelled out, if you borrow... pay it back as at when due.

/
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Adabite(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
There are actually some finetech companies with good loan package. A good example is fair money.
Fairmoney gives you enough time to repay your loan and there is also room for extension. Click on the link below to check them out....

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=RYCV7
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Emmanuel30a: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
FinanceHub:

What?!

Post evidence to support your claim that we have ever scammed you or someone who is known to you or anyone else.

or

If you fail to delete this false statement or substantiate it with incontrovertible evidence within the next 24 hours you will regret it!

This is a promise!
In Nigeria, Anything Can Be Authentic, Fraud Or Scam. May We Be A Victim Of The Authentic And Not Fraud Or Scam.
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by Emmanuel30a: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
FinanceHub:

What?!

or

This is a promise!
'Please Do Not Post Adverts in This Section, To Avoid Being Banned'
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by psalm68(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please house, I really need to take legal actions against this loan sharks. They keep defaming me. I wish I can get a strong legal team to represent me and thousands of orders that go through harassment from these bastards.
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by jamexborn(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
21savages:
This year is going to be the 2years i applied for that CBN/Nirsal loan and i paid almost 18k for the training and bizplan. I done cry to god and i still dey pray make the loan come..

Dividends of democracy is for the connected

After all dem Don give out about 90billion naira in CBN/NIRSAL loans
Shey na ghost dey collect am

1 Like

Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by vncntluv(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Akinsete19:
Yet, he approved them. You approved something, you are the same person telling the populace to avoid what you approved.
Those loan sharks are not registered or approved. Sokoloan and all of them are unregistered. I collected their money and Di not pay back. I collected from about 12 of them. Make dem come meet me for house.
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by 21savages: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
jamexborn:

Dividends of democracy is the connected

After all dem Don give out about 90billion naira in CBN/NIRSAL loans
Shey na ghost dey collect am
I tire.. abeg if u get connect make i send my infors
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by jamexborn(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
21savages:
I tire.. abeg if u get connect make i send my infors

If I get connect, I nor come here con dey lament oOo
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by 21savages: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
jamexborn:

If I get connect, I nor come here con dey lament oOo
E go reach us insha Allah.. Na prayers
Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by jamexborn(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
21savages:
E go reach us insha Allah.. Na prayers

Amin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians by eebay: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
coseme1387:
Who
The TV is rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Funds For Your Small Business / Selling Dollar Above N356 In Parallel Market Illegal – Gwadabe / Fraud In Corporate Nigeria: Union Bank As A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.