Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,611 members, 7,843,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Unilag Transcript - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unilag Transcript (483 Views)

Is My Waec Result My High School Transcript? / How To Get Your High School Transcript / BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Transcript by Islander64: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
I want to apply for unilag transcript and am stocked in here

Re: Unilag Transcript by Thimmy8: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Are you applying for a student copy or the official copy that will be sent to the school you're applying to by your local school?

The "destination" in the screenshot you attached looks like they are asking for the number of places it will be sent to (I'm not so sure sha)

(1) (Reply)

UK Immigration: Levels Of Education Available For Foreign Dependants / Please Any Nigeria In Argentina / Kebbi Rice Farms In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.