Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Side Hustle Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Side Hustle Business (98 Views)

Powerbank Business | Side Hustle | Passive Income / Side Hustle With A Perfume Oil Business..money Making All The Way / Double Your Income & Operate A Side Hustle Without Resigning Your Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle Business by bolazy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
*If You Are Always Worrying About Money, Do This To Get Cash Always*

Last month, I was talking with a guy I met in a bar in Ikoyi. He was worried because he had a lot of upcoming bills to pay. Here is the funny part. The previous month, this same guy had used N50,000 to place some bets thinking he would win N700,000
But he lost the bet. There goes his N50,000 This is the problem with most people. They do not know what to do to make money. I used to be like this too until my late mentor drummed the truth about making money into my head.He said: All money is made by somebody selling something to another person. Think about it...A footballer sells his football playing skills. A heart surgeon sells his highly developed expertise Even countries sell one commodity or another to generate income E.g. Nigeria sells crude oil and other exports to make their income So, what are you selling to get paid? Many people simply collect their salary and pay others all day but they sell nothing and they keep complaining about money. If you want to get rid of money worries, you have to start selling something that helps you to make money faster than you spend it.That is the secret.When a football player like Victor Moses collects his salary of N208 million a week, there is no way he is going to spend all that money FAST unless he is stupid. But when a common person collects his/her salary of N120,000 a month, the money gets finished even before you say "ALPHA" The money is never enough even for necessary things like food, shelter, transport etc And since they sell nothing, they have to wait for the next salary. You might ask: 'So, what should I sell?" It is simple. Just find something that people want and sell it. When I learnt this truth, my life changed. I learnt how to sell both online and offline This ability helps me to make money faster than I spend it. This is where affilate marketing comes in, You can leverage on this business model to sell other people products and make money. Affilate marketing is a movement helping young Nigerians live the kind of lifestyles they want.

Do you wish to be a part of this mind-blowing movement that is transforming lives?

If YES,

Check this out……

https:///s6pznwmw

*Everything You Want In Life Is On The Other Side of Fear. Deal With It*

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Area Fence / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Get Someone To Help Me With My Business? / Fast And Affordable Despatch Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.