Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... (358 Views)

Benefits Of Drinking The Blessed Urine Of Our Holy Prophet Mohammed! / The Terrible Truth About John Paul II (part 2) / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
No where in the Old Testament did GOD ask anyone to eat HIS FLESH and drink HIS BLOOD or that HE will send HIS own son so that his flesh will be eaten and to drink his blood.

John 6:53-59
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

No wonder the Jews did not accept Jesus as their Messiah because they don't know where He came from. To all GULLIBLE followers, it's time to switch to worshipping the TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL in the Old Testament

John 9:29
We know that God has spoken to Moses, but as for this man, we do not know where He is from.

Thank you @sonmvayina for that photo you posted on that guy's thread still waiting for the FAKE RAPTURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oh Lord, is it not time that all these evils be cast forever into the Fire?
Re: Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Oh GOD millions of people are sleeping walking into HELL FIRE drinking the blood and eating the flesh of Jesus believing they are worshipping you

1 Like

Re: Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." Isaiah 6:10

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
Daniel 12:10

Jesus taught so many things using Illustrations {Matthew 13:13} but only few Jews stood by him. WHY?
Peter answered:

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. John 6:68

That's why the unfaithful Jews are still waiting for another Messiah till today because they've missed the real one!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... by sonmvayina(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Consider the pic..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Live A Righteous Life And Face That Your Spiritual Father Or Mother. / Shadow Of The Blessed Virgin Mary Appears At Catholic Church In Calabar / Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.