Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today (2910 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by SarkinYarki: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo!
Atuntide o
Oje keti magbo
Asiwaju everywhere in Sokoto!
Otun ti zeh o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people really want to deceive Tinubu and eat his money cheesy.. Seunmsg why did you photoshop Tinubu on lamp post cheesy
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by donbachi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Golan007:

To stone you?

Na joke o.
Even if no be joke.nothing i for still do u.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by ikennamadu1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Photoshopped... See tinubu picture hanging all over the the edited piece of crap

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by EmekaA125(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fake Photoshop from Tinubu desperate supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by Onepeople: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
So will whoever wins the APC ticket so get ready to reload your tears of wails n woos for another 8 years.

Are you saying apc is party of evil beings? I dont know how the victory of a party in an election should cause pains to Nigeria.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by blancsn1: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
APC is the devil itself. So get ready to cry excessively when it win in 2023.

Onepeople:
Are you saying apc is party of evil beings? I dont know how the victory of a party in an election should cause pains to Nigeria.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by nisai: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo!
Atuntide o
Oje keti magbo
Otun ti zeh o.
grin grin grin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by boyfrank: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is an obvious photoshop na.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomed Pmb In Sokoto Today by michlins(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo!
Atuntide o
Oje keti magbo
Otun ti zeh o.
in a situation of an attack, how can the president be moved to a secure location.

I understand that Buhari is like a living God in the North, but he's still the president of Nigeria. The crisis we're experiencing now will be like discussions should he be killed or anything like that. Even sed that man should not die in his sleep else this country will boil like a hot coal.

Too much 24 film series dey worry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. / Nigerian Supreme Court Justice, Kekere-Ekun Denied Visa To US / PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.