Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car (22799 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Putindbutt: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Who asked you?. Noisemaker. This one has been creating media propaganda everywhere before even getting into office.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by BadNews: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by JoshTim: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
He has no single innoson car yet he is promising he will patronize innoson. This one na eye service.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Igbos like fooling themselves.
What was Soludo looking at over the years that he refuse to patronize Innoson.

He wasn't in government then, was he?

The idea behind his endorsement of Innoson is to use government to promote the company...with the idea it attracts more investment in the company and more jobs eventually..benefitting the government...

Governments , local and national...always promote domestic industries.

10 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Putindbutt: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:
Innosson needs to appreciate and reciprocate this nice gesture by building a state car with all the known security gadget , safety gadget and cruising technology. This is a one on a life time opportunity for IVM . They should also offer fantastic after sales support and warranty.
By 2027 IVM should strive to have all the official cars in the east to be IVM , 50% of private cars bought brand new , and brand new commercial transport vehicle Will to be ivm
Building which car?. Does he manufacture the engines?.. stop fooling yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Zane2point4(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Now we hv arrived,now we’re talking,if only the president at federal level will pass into law that any govt to official shld use innoson’

Oil deh your head sir’

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Hellonearth007: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:
Innosson needs to appreciate and reciprocate this nice gesture by building a state car with all the known security gadget , safety gadget and cruising technology. This is a one on a life time opportunity for IVM . They should also offer fantastic after sales support and warranty.
By 2027 IVM should strive to have all the official cars in the east to be IVM , 50% of private cars bought brand new , and brand new commercial transport vehicle Will to be ivm

He can do it 100%

1 Like

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:

Outside the box thinking bro. I pray to meet people like you in the nearest future. You have potentials cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by KosiGee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Soludo need to shut up and go to work. A lot of people believe in him and pray that he delivers.

Rochas was talkative and full of promises. He got in there and started competing with Ben Enwonwu and Felix Idubor except that Rochas was ludicrously fake and incompetent.

Soludo should tone down the volume. Action speaks louder than words.

Let him not be another Super Eagles who raised the hope of even their detractors smashing every opposition and when it was time to deliver, they fumbled.

May Charles Soludo and Anambra not fumble. May he deliver and achieve more than his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by izubext007: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Correct man......now a leader has emerged after a leader

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by 27Pushing30: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
DMerciful:
The end will justify the means. Do not overpromise and underdeliver.

I pray you succeed!

AZZIN ... a good politician waits until after swearing in to make public promises...

next thing we will hear now is i never said this, i never said that .

He hasn't seen the government books yet.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Femeto: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sha make sure say no be fake bullet proof.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by hammer567: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
NOW WATCH HOW IVM WILL CUSTOMISE GOV SOLUDO RIDE, LIKE AMERICAN PRESIDENT OWN.

SOLUDOMOBILE LOADING.

AFTER SOLUDO, EVEN NIGERIA PRESIDENT WILL WANT TO RIDE IN IVM.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by SlayerForever: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
I am returning the favour the way Igbos bother themselves over Lagos n other state in the SW.

Igbos are residents of those places they are discussing. Yorubas are not residents of Igbo land. Now, why are you bothered about the Igbos fooling themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Antoeni(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you like Ride Innoson Tractor

1 Like

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by HonestFriend: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ogun kee u.... Thief
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by toujurs: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Insecurity:
Nice one. He should extern this nice gesture to every ministry and parastatals in Anambra state..
You are high undecided
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by TempleHouse: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Igbos like fooling themselves.
What was Soludo looking at over the years that he refuse to patronize Innoson.
Abii ooo!
Innosun car that Anambra Legislatures rejected for NOT worthy of their class in 2017.
Innosun car with NO Bullet Proof glasses
Sir Ojukwu ''gburugburu'' didnt even use Innosun car and so Mr Soludo is just chasing the clout with Big Grammar !
He will soon come with Big Excuse for Security Reasons !!
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
IPOB/ ESN Cars Will be Better
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Pootle: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
kudos......way to go

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by chocho13fct: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
He talks too much.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Dayvidblue: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
I am returning the favour the way Igbos bother themselves over Lagos n other state in the SW.

Trash talker!
How do you know he has not been using Innoson vehicles?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by HonestFriend: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
If I were to b in power... Every public office holder must be using IVM.. If u no want no stress.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by God1stson(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Soludo easy with the talk o. Na so buhari take talk we see as e end

Just start work when you get there

Don't compare naira with bitcoin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Are you sure....but that is very good...but our politicians and many rich Nigerians like to buy foreign cars and do not patronize our Nigeria products...if innoson motors is not patronize how do you want the company to strive and expand and create more jobs and bussiness opportunities
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by TrebleChamp(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hope he has been using IVM vehicle as his daily driver before now?
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Angelfrost(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga start work first... Buhari make mouth pass this one in 2015.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by Dhury: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
No elections in Biafra land.
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by adefitim(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wow � I love this gesture.... well done Mr Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by TempleHouse: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
KosiGee:
Soludo need to shut up and go to work. A lot of people believe in him and pray that he delivers.

Rochas was talkative and full of promises. He got in there and started competing with Ben Enwonwu and Felix Idubor except that Rochas was ludicrously fake and incompetent.

Soludo should tone down the volume. Action speaks louder than words.

Let him not be another Super Eagles who raised the hope of even their detractors smashing every opposition and when it was time to deliver, they fumbled.

May Charles Soludo and Anambra not fumble. May he deliver and achieve more than his predecessors.
Don't worry my brother !
He will soon know there is No ''OYEL Money'' to achieve his propaganda !
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by victorVIC1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
kettykin:

This is a priceless idea. If only Innosson himself could see this
Re: Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car by arantess: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice one, Mr governor
That should be the standard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chairman Of Keffi LGA And Aide Missing As Gunmen Kill Orderly (Photos) / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.