Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Sickness Could This Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Sickness Could This Be? (1213 Views)

What Kind Of Sickness Could It Be Doctors In The House? / Decompression Sickness: Danger Of Swimming Back To The Surface After A Deep Dive / Billionaire Cancer Patient Threw Away Bags Full Of Cash Over Her Sickness (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
PLS NAIRALANDERS MY SIBLING IS ALWAYS COUGHING,AND HAS EXTREMELY LOST WEIGHT,INCLUDING CONSTANT HEADACHE AND CHILLS,AND ALSO TALKS AND ACT DIFFERENTLY sad PLS WHAT SICKNESS COULD IT BE? sad
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by socialmediaman: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
My quickest assumptions are Tuberculosis or HIV and possibly Covid-19, but he should visit a hospital for proper diagnosis. In addition to that, use this website and enter the symptoms to check for possible illnesses https://symptoms.webmd.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
He should go to a laboratory to screen for TUBERCULOSIS AND HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by pitroski(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amy picture sign it will help pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
My quickest assumptions are Tuberculosis or HIV and possibly Covid-19, but he should visit a hospital for proper diagnosis. In addition to that, use this website and enter the symptoms to check for possible illnesses https://symptoms.webmd.com

THANKS FOR THE REPLY,GOD BLESS,I GOOGLED IT AND SAW SAME sad
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bolubaba:
He should go to a laboratory to screen for TUBERCULOSIS AND HIV.

THANKS,GOD BLESS,I WISH THE SCREENING WAS FREE sad
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
pitroski:
Amy picture sign it will help pls

THANKS,I WOULD LOVE TO SIR,BUT I DON'T THINK MY MOM WOULD LET ME.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
STARKENNETH:

THANKS,GOD BLESS,I WISH THE SCREENING WAS FREE sad

I don't know your location but here, it is free.
Just locate a hiv clinic around you, they'll do it for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by muheeb01(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2022
STARKENNETH:
PLS NAIRALANDERS,MY SIBLING IS ALWAYS COUGHING,AND HAS EXTREMELY LOST WEIGHT,INCLUDING CONSTANT HEADACHE AND CHILLS,AND ALSO TALKS AND ACT DIFFERENTLY sad PLS WHAT SICKNESS COULD IT BE? sad
it's called awugbe meaning to cough and dry up,it's a chronic case of cough,dm me for solution,the cough will stop and cure permanently and another natural herb to regain his or her weight naturally
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by muheeb01(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2022
STARKENNETH:
PLS NAIRALANDERS,MY SIBLING IS ALWAYS COUGHING,AND HAS EXTREMELY LOST WEIGHT,INCLUDING CONSTANT HEADACHE AND CHILLS,AND ALSO TALKS AND ACT DIFFERENTLY sad PLS WHAT SICKNESS COULD IT BE? sad
case of tuberculosis we called awugbe in traditional medicine,as sibling cover your mouth to prevent transmission,and there's herbal gel he or she will take that will cure it and kill the tuberculin bacteria completely without reoccurence,God creates those leaves,bark and roots and natural ingredients for many purposes they're not just there....dm me

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Get the tests done first so that you'll know what you are to treat.
STARKENNETH:

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Bolubaba:
Get the tests done first so that you'll know what you are to treat.

OKAY THANKS SO MUCH SIR,GOD BLESS YOU,I'LL TELL MY MOM LET'S TRY AND GO FOR THE TEST,MAYBE IT COULD BE FREE AS YOU SAID,THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR.

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Where is your location?

STARKENNETH:

OKAY THANKS SO MUCH SIR,GOD BLESS YOU,I'LL TELL MY MOM LET'S TRY AND GO FOR THE TEST,MAYBE IT COULD BE FREE AS YOU SAID,THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is there any state hospital close to you?
STARKENNETH:

UGHELLI-SOUTH,OKPARE SIR.

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bolubaba:
Is there any state hospital close to you?

YES SIR,MY MOM HAS ALREADY TOOK MY SIBLING TO THE GENERAL HOSPITAL,MY MOM SAID THEY WERE TOLD TO COME BACK TOMORROW FOR THE RESULTS,THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR FOR CARING,GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
You can update on the result privately. I might have an advice or 2

STARKENNETH:

YES SIR,MY MOM HAS ALREADY TOOK MY SIBLING TO THE GENERAL HOSPITAL,MY MOM SAID THEY WERE TOLD TO COME BACK TOMORROW FOR THE RESULTS,THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR FOR CARING,GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Contact me via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Bolubaba:
Contact me via WhatsApp

SIR SO SO SORRY,I DON'T HAVE A WHATSAPP ACCOUNT,I USE A BUTTON PHONE sad HOW ABOUT GMAIL SIR? I CAN SUCCESSFULLY LOGIN TO MY GMAIL USING GOOGLE.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by Bolubaba(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
OK. Bolubaba@gmail.com
STARKENNETH:

SIR SO SO SORRY,I DON'T HAVE A WHATSAPP ACCOUNT,I USE A BUTTON PHONE sad HOW ABOUT GMAIL SIR? I CAN SUCCESSFULLY LOGIN TO MY GMAIL USING GOOGLE.

1 Like

Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by jalodo2: 1:51am On Jan 31, 2022
STARKENNETH:

you are now a resident beggar, u spend d whole day here begging. U are always here from money to night. Some people gave u something, u kept abandoning old accnts and opening new ones. Dont go and hustle o, spend d whole year begging. U aint trustworthy with ur fake stories.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2022
jalodo2:
you are now a resident beggar, u spend d whole day here begging. U are always here from money to night. Some people gave u something, u kept abandoning old accnts and opening new ones. Dont go and hustle o, spend d whole year begging. U aint trustworthy with ur fake stories.

SIR I LEAVE YOU TO GOD TO JUDGE,TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS,CAUSE I DIDN'T EXPECT ONE DAY I'LL BEG,THEN THE ONLY OTHER ACCOUNT I HAVE IS TITANKENNETH,I WAS BANNED FOR SPAMMING,IF WE ARE SINCERE WE WILL FIND FAVOUR WITH GOD,BUT IF YOU ARE WRONG IN CALLING US SCAMMERS I KNOW MY GOD WILL JUDGE YOU,IT'S BETTER TO BEG THAN INDULGING IN CRIME FOR MONEY,I KNOW FAKE AND SCAM STORIES WHEN I SEE THEM SIR,IF MINE WAS FAKE,I WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE sad
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by jalodo2: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
STARKENNETH:

SIR I LEAVE YOU TO GOD TO JUDGE,TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS,CAUSE I DIDN'T EXPECT ONE DAY I'LL BEG,THEN THE ONLY OTHER ACCOUNT I HAVE IS TITANKENNETH,I WAS BANNED FOR SPAMMING SO I USED MY OTHER NAIRALAND ACCOUNT I CREATED WITH MY 2ND SIM'S EMAIL,GOING THROUGH YOUR POSTS SIR,YOU'RE FAR WORSE THAN THE BEGGERS YOU SO CALL US,IF WE ARE SINCERE WE WILL FIND FAVOUR WITH GOD,BUT IF YOU ARE WRONG IN CALLING US SCAMMERS I KNOW MY GOD WILL JUDGE YOU,IT'S BETTER TO BEG THAN INDULGING IN CRIME FOR MONEY,I KNOW FAKE AND SCAM STORIES WHEN I SEE THEM SIR,IF MINE WAS FAKE,I WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE,YOU'RE WICKED SIR sad
keep deceiving urself, i dont want to go into crime, i dont want to go into crime, so u dont know that using false strory to scam pple is a fraud? People av helped u here, u deleted messages and changed moniker. No go hustle o, sit all day on nairaland.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by STARKENNETH(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
jalodo2:
keep deceiving urself, i dont want to go into crime, i dont want to go into crime, so u dont know that using false strory to scam pple is a fraud? People av helped u here, u deleted messages and changed moniker. No go hustle o, sit all day on nairaland.

SIR ALL THIS ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE,AND MY STORY'S NOT FALSE,I ONLY HAD 2 ACCOUNTS,THE OTHER ONE WAS BANNED FOR SPAMMING,AND ABOUT WHY I DELETE MESSAGES,IT'S FOR SECURITY REASONS AND I ALSO DON'T LIKE SOCIALIZING MUCH,I'M AN INTROVERT SIR,SIR I KNOW YOU MUST REALLY HATE YAHOO BOYS,SIR I DON'T LIKE THEIR METHODS ALSO,PLS SIR KNOW THAT THERE ARE GENUINE PEOPLE ALSO,SIR SORRY I SAID ANYTHING OUT OF TURN CAUSE OF ANGER,EVEN IF MY STORY SOUNDS FAKE SIR,DOSEN'T MEAN IT'S FAKE.
Re: What Sickness Could This Be? by jalodo2: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2022
STARKENNETH:

SIR ALL THIS ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE,AND MY STORY'S NOT FALSE,I ONLY HAD 2 ACCOUNTS,THE OTHER ONE WAS BANNED FOR SPAMMING,AND ABOUT WHY I DELETE MESSAGES,IT'S FOR SECURITY REASONS AND I ALSO DON'T LIKE SOCIALIZING MUCH,I'M AN INTROVERT SIR,SIR I KNOW YOU MUST REALLY HATE YAHOO BOYS,SIR I DON'T LIKE THEIR METHODS ALSO,PLS SIR KNOW THAT THERE ARE GENUINE PEOPLE ALSO,SIR SORRY I SAID ANYTHING OUT OF TURN CAUSE OF ANGER,EVEN IF MY STORY SOUNDS FAKE SIR,DOSEN'T MEAN IT'S FAKE.
uh mmmmm u delete where u av been helped/ given money.for security reasons. I understand.bbut its safe to sprew ur family fake story all over nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Your Acne In 21day Using A Concoction Of Natural Remedy / Unusual: Boy Dies After Masturbating 42 Times / Japan’s Okinawa Island – The Healthiest Place On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.