Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot (16692 Views)

Abia 2023: Ikpeazu's Deputy CoS, Don Ubani Visits Alex Otti, In Secret Meeting / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Don Ubani Blasts Ikpeazu Over Alleged Succession Plot by SonOfEl(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Faber:

You're talking nonsense Abia is a shithole State. Everyone knows that. All the people you mentioned are feather weight politicians..apart from Alvan Ikoku whom I mentioned earlier, though I forgot he was born in Arochukwu and died in ABA...the rest are local Abia champions. Ebute Ukwe or so did not stop IBB from registering Nigeria in OIC, he was just a mere stooge to IBB.

Who fought for Nigeria Independence, Anambra man
Who declared Biafra Anambra man. Abia and Imo self acclaimed freedom fighters hijacked the Biafran project just to enrich their family.

Comparing Abịa to Anambra on what basis pls, human development
Infrastructure
Intellectual achievements
Commerce and industry
Good governance...only State in Nigeria ruled by a party they founded.

Your shame dey catch me sef. Scumbag

Lol.... Now you have resorted to trash posting.... I wont stoop to your level.....

Go to Onitsha, you would see Abians and other state indigenes
Go to Aba, you would see Anambarians and other state indigenes

You can't divide Ndigbo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Traditional Medicine Practitioners Offer To Treat Buhari / PHOTOS: President Buhari Returns From Jordan / Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.