Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day (370 Views)

Do You Know U Can Get Up At Least 20k A Day With This App ..zero Money Needed / Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by Zchi1052(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening everyone please I will like the mods to move this topic to front page please...NL has been a great forum for advice,ideas and discussion it's a pleasure to be here

Ok let me start by saying I thank God for the opportunity he has given me in this our harsh country

The point is that ;- I make roughly 20k on daily basis but I find it difficult to save the money ... please there is nothing spiritual about it oo. Cos me don't believe in such

I just need more ideas on how to be able to make good savings

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by Perky20(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Saving is a matter of Discipline. To save better, you need to discipline yourself better. There's what's called spend triggers I.e stuff that when you see or come across, you just find yourself wanting to spend... You try know what your spend triggers are and try as much as possible to be immune to them. And secondly, don't look towards saving, but towards investing your money into a business of your choice; cause money at Bank is money at rest, while money right invested, is money at work. Discipline yourself and act wisely.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by amtheone(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe you should start first by listing stuff that you spend your money on, then people can advise you accordingly.
Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by user32(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Zchi1052:
Good evening everyone please I will like the mods to move this topic to front page please...NL has been a great forum for advice,ideas and discussion it's a pleasure to be here

Ok let me start by saying I thank God for the opportunity he has given me in this our harsh country

The point is that ;- I make roughly 20k on daily basis but I find it difficult to save the money ... please there is nothing spiritual about it oo. Cos me don't believe in such

Thanks in advance
Good day, I only need 1500......first Bank 3140550545. God bless
Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by Zchi1052(m): 4:25am On Jan 28, 2022
user32:
Good day, I only need 1500......first Bank 3140550545. God bless

From who and from where and what for?
Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Zchi1052:

Thanks in advance
Kindly share how you make the 20,000 daily.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Make good Savings for someone making more than 20k a day by user32(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Zchi1052:

From who and from where and what for?
am just begging...

(1) (Reply)

Residents Happy As Mall Of Istanbul Opens In Owerri / Graphics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.