Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Testosterone Was Low – Father Of Two Diagnosed Of Male Menopause - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Testosterone Was Low – Father Of Two Diagnosed Of Male Menopause (299 Views)

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testosterone Was Low – Father Of Two Diagnosed Of Male Menopause by GlowyInspired: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
My testosterone was low – father of two diagnosed of male menopause. Ross Tomkins has revealed how his doctors diagnosed him with suffering from male menopause (andropause) symptoms after initially telling him that his ill health was all in his head.
This is a condition that developed as a result of low levels of testosterone in males as they get older and the male hormones’ gradual decline usually begins at the age of 30 years.

Ross, now 44 years was diagnosed with low testosterone in his early 30, has suffered from memory loss, fatigue, lethargy, and joint pain for years but always dismisses it as stress.
After his diagnosis, he was given iodine supplements and started testosterone replacement therapy. He immediately saw an improvement in his health, energy levels, and overall wellbeing. Ross also made changes to his diet, exercise, and sleep to maintain his hormone levels.

Now he wants to help other men with this condition and founded Alphagenix (www.alphagenix.co.uk), an online service, which aims to raise awareness of male menopause (also called andropause), treat affected men, and debunk the myths around low testosterone levels in men as well as helps men understand the effects of low testosterone levels.

Read more at https://reasontoglow.com/my-testosterone-was-low-father-of-two-diagnosed-of-male-menopause/

Re: My Testosterone Was Low – Father Of Two Diagnosed Of Male Menopause by slimjohn2k5: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonsense
Even Solomon was not diagnosed with this

(1) (Reply)

Kindney Donor / What Are The Symptoms Of Low Sugar Level? / Overcoming Social Anxiety – The Best Ways To Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.