Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence (11414 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
My dear people of Zamfara State, it pains me that I can no longer be with you today as I had planned.

I just finished what I came to do in Sokoto at the BUA Cement facility and looking forward to meeting you. I have been told that the trip cannot hold anymore because of bad weather which has made it impossible for the helicopter to fly to Gusau from Sokoto.

I understand how you feel about this development but I hope you will agree with me that Allah knows best. I, particularly sympathise with your Governor, Bello Matawalle and his cabinet who have put everything in place to make the visit a successful one. I look forward to a more weather-friendly period when I will visit you.

Security Agencies have sustained the onslaught against terrorists, restrict cross-border boundary infiltrations and all unauthorized access to the gold mines in the State.

The Federal Government and the Zamfara State Government are working to ensure that peace return to all parts of the State in the shortest possible time, and we expect all citizens to co-operate and support the Armed Forces and other Security Agencies.

God Bless the people of Zamfara State.

https://www.facebook.com/MuhammaduBuhari/videos/463184545456816/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Kollins11: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria.

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy?? Then vote for Asiwaju Tinubu 2023

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Them use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by timefarm(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
That means he should still be in Sokoto then or is it zamfara weather only that is bad?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by hisexcellency34: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why is Buhari going everywhere now with just few days to the end of his tenure?
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu is the most qualified, versatile and intellectual presidential candidate for Nigeria.

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

Look at how catastrophic the economy is, insecurity everywhere, inflation and unemployment aren't we tired Suffer nor dey tire una Them use suffer swear for una Please Vote for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu to end these suffering and pain inflicted on us.

BAT 2023

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Authoreety: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Msjdih
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by womenareapess: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
He is afraid of his own arm bandit undecided

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by samuel19222(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnny walker

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Taa Sharapppuu. If na to go London, you won't disappoint

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Y not use roads? Abi then too dangerous, as your boys don cast the whole place?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Omicron007: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
shocked

Lies from the pit of hell.

The Fear of Bello Turji and his bandits made a president of over 200,000,000 people to abandon a state visit.

That was how they paid the bandits to allow the president fly over Katsina, his hometown.

It is very clear that this government has failed woefully in securing the lives and properties of the citizens.

BMC Zombies and TMC Urchins are bastards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by akinbode1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rubbish
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Klasique911(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by momodub: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hummm
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Sabadon(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Baba no need to explain your presence wont make a difference

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Omicron007: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
Kollins11:

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy??

BAT 2023
[/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by ogododo: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=109745408][/quote]

He no fit drive? Wetin be the distance from Sokoto to Gusau? Bubu dey afraid to die at him age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Razy75g: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Let the bastard just die already
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Kollins11: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]
Sir don't cancel my post again, what's all this??
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Alanni: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Alright
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Lovenorth: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
May Almighty Allah continue to bless our lovely president Baba Buhari
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by eSpeded: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oloriburuku president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by minipe1707: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bihari all the way
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by wiseoneking: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Could there had been a secret report on imminent attack on him with far more sophisticated weapons or the so called anti aircraft weapons in possession of those bandits boko iswap boys. Unfortunately, nobody believes this government. Poor Buhari, the most miserable and handicapped president still pretending to be living. I really pity those that are still living in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Emma15678: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Lies from the pit of hell.

The Fear of Bello Turji and his bandits made a president of over 200,000,000 people to abandon a state visit.

That was how they paid the bandits to allow the president fly over Katsina, his hometown.

It is very clear that this government has failed woefully in securing the lives and properties of the citizens.

BMC Zombies and TMC Urchins are bastards.

Lies upon lies.
1. Which evidence have you that Buhari paid bandits to be allowed to fly over katsina except irresponsible anonymous sources.
2. In your village planes can operate under bad weather. If Buhari still landed in Maidugiri weeks back despite terrorist rockets, I don't know whom he will fear.
Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Anansa0003: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kollins11:

He is an achiever, he can make Nigeria work again, look at the development in Lagos State, are we not happy?? Then vote for Asiwaju Tinubu 2023

BAT 2023
Are u mad or something ..bia be careful

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence by Walkee: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
womenareapess:
He is afraid of his own arm bandit undecided
bandits no fit touch bubu even if he waka enter their middle. Terrorist sef know their mate.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea / Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra / Nine Power Plants Shut, Shiroro, Jebba Lose 245MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.