Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam (536 Views)

Now That Bokoharam Killed 100 Soldiers, Was It Dasuki That Did Not Buy Arms ? / An Attack On Bokoharam. / Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
The North APC used Bokoharam to disturb Goodluck Jonathan. Today, they can't control it.

Now PDP is using their own Bokoharam IPOB to disturb buhari ambition .

Unfortunately, the foolish igbo youths he fraudster is wasting, believe they are fighting for Biafra.

Common sense have not allowed them to ask their Supreme FENDI FIGHTER, why he did not demand Biafra from Jonathan.

He told them SS is part of Biafra, why didnt he ask for Biafra from a Biafran?

Abia state and Enugu state enjoy more peace than Any other state in the SE.

IMO, EBONYI AND ANAMBRA, are always the target for attacks.

They say no elections in Anambra, but celebrate and support Abaribe, for declaring interest to contest in Abia.

I just pity the youths the fraudster have used for political cashout, while they think they are dying for Biafra.

This Biafra he believes so much in, None of his family members want to fight for it. They just prefer to stay abroad and monitor finances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Look at the chadian president who died in the battle field and his son. Ready to die for the nation they believe.

This one is always running away. They caught him in kenya and he is denying being a member of IPOB. grin grin grin

Designer wearing freedom fighter grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Investigative: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Udele1 go and find job..
I heard they have refuse to fund you again saying you are dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Investigative:
Udele1 go and find job..
I heard they have refuse to fund you again saying you are dull

Na my work i dey do. Have u asked your freedom fighter why he did not demand Biafra from jonathan, a Biafran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
IPOB are worse, Boko Haram don't have leader because they only respect their Chi-Haram. grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by BiafranPatriot: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
When it comes to IGBO/IPOB matters just shut it because afonja like you ill never have brains. Just imagine the foolishness you exhibited with your useless statement. wink

SlyDev:
IPOB are worse, Boko Haram don't have leader because they only respect their Chi-Haram. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by BiafranPatriot: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Udele1......Its only foolish Yoruba that wont know you are employed by the BMC crew of the North to be eternally fooolish.

Your numerous Posts don't have traction . Guy , let me tell you something deep....IGBO is IPOB AND IPOB is IGBO.

All this your lamentations based on an uncircumcised zombie cartel should be directed on how to conquer Lagos..!!

IGBOLAND and Biafra is definitely a no-go Area for you miscreants with an uncircumcised destiny.

Udele1...you are a failure!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
When it comes to IGBO/IPOB matters just shut it because afonja like you ill never have brains. Just imagine the foolishness you exhibited with your useless statement. wink

But yeebows are expert in Yoruba matter grin u no fit collect ur medicine angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1......Its only foolish Yoruba that wont know you are employed by the BMC crew of the North to be eternally fooolish.

Your numerous Posts don't have traction . Guy , let me tell you something deep....IGBO is IPOB AND IPOB is IGBO.

All this your lamentations based on an uncircumcised zombie cartel should be directed on how to conquer Lagos..!!

IGBOLAND and Biafra is definitely a no-go Area for you miscreants with an uncircumcised destiny.

Udele1...you are a failure!

I guess these ones are yoruba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Benchilwell: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
undecided undecided abeg next

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Investigative: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:

Na my work i dey do. Have u asked your freedom fighter why he did not demand Biafra from jonathan, a Biafran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo
I know na your work.
Hope you won't complain to see your children take over from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Benchilwell:
undecided undecided abeg next

You mean next foolish sit at home?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Benchilwell: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:

You mean next foolish sit at home?
wat my own business with foolish sit at home that cause problem in d east, am just saying next when u say to cause buhari ambition, abeg which ambition buhari get self,his he still campaigning
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Benchilwell: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:
Look at the chadian president who died in the battle field and his son. Ready to die for the nation they believe.

This one is always running away. They caught him in kenya and he is denying being a member of IPOB. grin grin grin

and this one,u say chadian president,abi buhari no be president of Nigeria why him and son no do d same wetin chadian president do for is own country abi buhari no promise us say he will lead in d front against insecurity,
And this d man that gave Boko Haram hot hot in a week and even tell Nigeria Government that he has done 90 percent that our government just have only 10 percent to finish d job but wat happen will went silent and allow Boko Haram to regroup again and wat nigeria army can not do for many yrs against Abubakar Shekau and is groups it gave another terrorists group iswap to finish d job lead by a small boy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Investigative:

I know na your work.
Hope you won't complain to see your children take over from you

At all. It means he is smart. He wont allow himself to be brainwashed like ikonso, who allowed the fraudster deceive him and make his child fatherless.

While his own son is flexing abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDna2QUF7w

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Benchilwell:
wat my own business with foolish sit at home that cause problem in d east, am just saying next when u say to cause buhari ambition, abeg which ambition buhari get self,his he still campaigning

Didnt the fraudster remember Biafra as soon as PDP lost?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Benchilwell: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
udele1:

Didnt the fraudster remember Biafra as soon as PDP lost?
wetin concern me with ipob, abeg reply d comment I gave to u when u talk about d late chadian president.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Investigative: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:

At all. It means he is smart. He wont allow himself to be brainwashed like ikonso, who allowed the fraudster deceive him and make his child fatherless.

While his own son is flexing abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDna2QUF7w
Ikonso is better than you and.more popular
Even Nigeria government and ipob haters all know him
But u nko
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Investigative:

Ikonso is better than you and.more popular
Even Nigeria government and ipob haters all know him
But u nko

Good. Lets make Nnamdi Kanu more popular, by making sure he meets ikonso.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Emergingnation0: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:
![s]The North APC used Bokoharam to disturb Goodluck Jonathan. Today, they can't control it.

Unfortunately, the foolish igbo youths he fraudster is wasting, believe they are fighting for Biafra.

Common sense have not allowed them to ask their Supreme FENDI FIGHTER, why he did not demand Biafra from Jonathan.

They say no elections in Anambra, but celebrate and support Abaribe, for declaring interest to contest in Abia.

I just pity the youths the fraudster have used for political cashout, while they think they are dying for Biafra.

This Biafra he believes so much in, None of his family members want to fight for it. They just prefer to stay abroad and monitor finances.[/s]
TRASHED As USUAL.[/b]

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Emergingnation0: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:

Lol ! Why is your cowardic Fulani president afraid of traveling to Zamfara after promising to lead from the front in the fight against terrorist... grin grin Hypocrised.

One Nigeria is a scammed that need to get rid of..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! What is your cowardic Fulani president afraid of traveling to Zamfara after promising to lead from front in the fight against terrorist... grin grin Hypocrised.

One Nigeria is a scammed that need to get rid of..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

The north should be worried about this.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Emergingnation0: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:

The north should be worried about this.
Yes, as a northerner ,you should focus all your attention in your already wrecked region and leave SE/IPOB at of your misery..
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Allsouls: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:
The North APC used Bokoharam to disturb Goodluck Jonathan. Today, they can't control it.

This Biafra he believes so much in, None of his family members want to fight for it. They just prefer to stay abroad and monitor finances.

A deported human trafficker who suppose to be in jail in Abuja is making animalistic noise & moving freely in the same Abuja is calling Ipob Bokoharam.

Udele you have no shame a human trafficker, your Buhari & APC terrorist in government will disappoint you & your like because you & Buhari power can't stop Ipob & Biafra, they never born una well, una can't stop Biafra & Biafra must come.
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Allsouls:

A deported human trafficker who suppose to be in jail in Abuja is making animalistic noise & moving freely in the same Abuja is calling Ipob Bokoharam.

Udele you have no shame a human trafficker, your Buhari & APC terrorist in government will disappoint you & your like because you & Buhari power can't stop Ipob & Biafra, they never born una well, una can't stop Biafra & Biafra must come.

Lol.

Ask your FENDI FIGHTER what he went to do in kenya. Amd why he did not raise alarm when he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Emergingnation0: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:

Lol.

Ask your FENDI FIGHTER what he went to do in kenya. Amd why he did not raise alarm when he was arrested.
He went for his obvious liberational business...

That single FENDI can change the wardrobe of your ten generations . Poverty striken stunts.
grin grin
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Investigative: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
udele1:

Good. Lets make Nnamdi Kanu more popular, by making sure he meets ikonso.
Meeting Ikonso is fastest way of getting bịafra
Please tell you Buhari to be fast
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Danjikanbauchi: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
SlyDev:

hope this comment put food on your table .
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Udele1 please leave our leader alone now!! Haba...

Please I just beg you...
Re: IPOB: Pdp's Bokoharam by udele1: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Would You Vote? / Brace Up Nigerians, Diesel Now Above N500 / Ancestors Seen Asking For Transport Money (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.