Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Thanks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thanks (460 Views)

Thanks to everyone, a nairalander bought me a safety boot / Can Someone Please Confirm This For Me, Thanks / I Need Guidelines On How To Fill The FCSC Form, Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by manehtech: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks
Re: Thanks by slimjohn2k5: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hold Ur tech job
U want to live under your uncle's shadow, or create it's?

Tall to your uncle, he will understand

1 Like

Re: Thanks by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thanks by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
shocked shocked cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thanks by manehtech: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks
Re: Thanks by Stephen0mozzy: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
manehtech:
He will be quite pissed as he and others in the family did their best to get the opportunity for me. And they don't really believe in remote jobs and online stuffs.

Since you're already defending their emotions; then it's obvious you already want to quit the tech job and go for the bank job that will please them. If validation is what you seek, then yes...stop the tech job (obviously, you don't feel fulfilled in the job or you feel intimidated already).

They don't believe in remote and online skills...lol please.
Re: Thanks by Swonder: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Don't waste your future, stick to Tech.....As time goes on you will hate banking job. Think!

1 Like

Re: Thanks by slimjohn2k5: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Swonder:
Don't waste your future, stick to Tech.....As time goes on you will hate banking job. Think!

Nice advise
Re: Thanks by Chevronstaff: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
manehtech:
He will be quite pissed as he and others in the family did their best to get the opportunity for me. And they don't really believe in remote jobs and online stuffs.
You have already answered your own question..

Why still coming to Nairaland to seek for advice since you and your family have already made a decision concerning your future..

(1) (Reply)

Join The Safe Digital Assets Trading Whatsapp Community! / Vacancy / Do U Need An Afterschool Tutor For Your Kids In Pry School? R U Around Ajah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.