Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Learn Flutter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Flutter (1502 Views)

Five Android Apps To Learn Flutter / Where Should I Go For Learn Flutter Language? / Which Of Them Is Better To Learn (flutter Or Java) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Flutter by hardebayho(m): 2:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello guys. I just made a flutter crash course on my YouTube channel that will help you get started with working with flutter in just about an hour.

If you don't know what flutter is, it is a cross-platform UI framework created by Google that helps you build beautiful apps in record time. You can design entire app screens in very little time, with little to no configuration problems like the ones we find in Android XML and others. Best part is, you write your app once and you run thesame codebase ANYWHERE (Linux, Mac, Windows, Web, Android, iOS and counting smiley)

If it's something you're interested in, check out my video to get started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9WTiOH03A

2 Likes

Re: Learn Flutter by thanksjosh005: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Splendid!
Re: Learn Flutter by nnamdiosu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Very nice. I'm going over there now.

Please what's the minimum system requirements to install the flutter sdk on a machine. Thanks
Re: Learn Flutter by hardebayho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
nnamdiosu:
Very nice. I'm going over there now.

Please what's the minimum system requirements to install the flutter sdk on a machine. Thanks

Sorry I took this long to reply, but really not much. A Core 2 Duo (which is what I use) is more than sufficient for mobile development. Anything desktop development for flutter will require OpenGL 3. But most systems nowadays will run flutter without issues

1 Like

Re: Learn Flutter by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
hardebayho:

Sorry I took this long to reply, but really not much. A Core 2 Duo (which is what I use) is more than sufficient for mobile development. Anything desktop development for flutter will require OpenGL 3. But most systems nowadays will run flutter without issues

Ok bro.

Thanks
Re: Learn Flutter by nurain150(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2022
hardebayho:
Hello guys. I just made a flutter crash course on my YouTube channel that will help you get started with working with flutter in just about an hour.

If you don't know what flutter is, it is a cross-platform UI framework created by Google that helps you build beautiful apps in record time. You can design entire app screens in very little time, with little to no configuration problems like the ones we find in Android XML and others. Best part is, you write your app once and you run thesame codebase ANYWHERE (Linux, Mac, Windows, Web, Android, iOS and counting smiley)

If it's something you're interested in, check out my video to get started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9WTiOH03A

Learn kotlin
Re: Learn Flutter by hardebayho(m): 4:21am On Feb 25, 2022
nurain150:

Learn kotlin

For why? I love flutter!!!

By the way, I know Kotlin and I use it sometimes. I just don't like the fact that the compiler (and gradle) is always resource-hungry
Re: Learn Flutter by Crysallis(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hi...

I have installed flutter on my windows 10 laptop but I am unable to accept android licenses.

It gives an error " can not find or load main class for main.sdkmanager....

Can I help me with a fix?
Re: Learn Flutter by qtguru(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardebayho:

By the way, I know Kotlin and I use it sometimes. I just don't like the fact that the compiler (and gradle) is always resource-hungry

Like coupled with Jetbrains eating ram and the complex architecture , I think Flutter is the sanest choice.
Re: Learn Flutter by Nteogwuija(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
hardebayho:

The android emulator is slowing down my PC, can't do anything when it's on.

Even downgraded to Android 8, still same thing.

Anyway around this? I use Hp ProBook 6th gen corei5 4gb ram
Re: Learn Flutter by Franzee(m): 4:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Nteogwuija:

same experience
Re: Learn Flutter by hardebayho(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Nteogwuija:

Don't use an Android emulator on a 4GB RAM laptop!!! Use your Android device instead

1 Like

Re: Learn Flutter by hardebayho(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2022
qtguru:

Like coupled with Jetbrains eating ram and the complex architecture , I think Flutter is the sanest choice.

My brother, even saner than sanest!

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help With Using Pseudo Code For This Algorithm / Learning coding / How To Change Your Whatsapp Number To A Foreign Or Us Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.