Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern (1611 Views)

How Can Book For Tuberculosis Test online (UK Visa Application) / Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments / Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern by jesus19984: 2:28am On Jan 28, 2022
I am just wondering why UK Government would Subject Nigerians, seeking travelling VISA to UK, for either studies or visit, to compulsory TB test when we've not been known for TUBERCULOSIS pandemic.
The sad reality is that, a single hospital in Lagos, is designated for the test. You book an appointment and, in your appointment day, you still spend 6 hours or more. You see people sleeps in their cars or nearby hotels, just to get early attention.

How long shall we continue to allow the white to treat us like second class cirizens in our country?
I think the time to act is now.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern by Raalsalghul: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2022
All visa schemes by the U.K government are money making schemes.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern by justwise(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2022
jesus19984:
I am just wondering why UK Government would Subject Nigerians, seeking travelling VISA to UK, for either studies or visit, to compulsory TB test when we've not been known for TUBERCULOSIS pandemic.
The sad reality is that, a single hospital in Lagos, is designated for the test. You book an appointment and, in your appointment day, you still spend 6 hours or more. You see people sleeps in their cars or nearby hotels, just to get early attention.

How long shall we continue to allow the white to treat us like second class cirizens in our country?
I think the time to act is now.

#GodBlessNigeria

People visiting the UK are not required to do TB test , only those applying for immigration visa..student visa, spouse visa or tier 2 visas.

Nigerian govt will not do nothing about it as always. They have no backbone to reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern by yemology(f): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
justwise:

Ok
People visiting the UK are not required to do TB test , only those applying for immigration visa..student visa, spouse visa or tier 2 visas.

Nigerian govt will not do nothing about it as always. They have no backbone to reciprocate.
Re: Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern by yemology(f): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Hello house please iam trying to apply visiting for mum though am on maternity leave will be resuming in soon o working with NHS and my balance statement is 4k)pounds. Please did I need to include my mum statement BC iam the one the one sponsoring her. Please is there any information I need to include to the application. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bored In Brixton London / Photos – How Airasia Victims Is Being Extracted From Sea,you Will Feel Sorry / 20 English Word You Must Avoid When In Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.