Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Math: 100% Will Fail This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Math: 100% Will Fail This (466 Views)

Mathematics Challenge: 50% Will Fail This! / 10 Out Of 100% Will Surely Get It Right. / 10 Out Of 100% Will Only Get It Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Math: 100% Will Fail This by Lixusheng(m): 5:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Who can solve this simple problem?
Let n > 100 be an integer. Ivan writes the numbers n, n + 1, . . . , 2n each on different
cards. He then shuffles these n + 1 cards, and divides them into two piles. Prove that at least one of
the piles contains two cards such that the sum of their numbers is a perfect square.
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by Kingpin1000: 6:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Lixusheng:
Who can solve this simple problem?
Let n > 100 be an integer. Ivan writes the numbers n, n + 1, . . . , 2n each on different
cards. He then shuffles these n + 1 cards, and divides them into two piles. Prove that at least one of
the piles contains two cards such that the sum of their numbers is a perfect square.
Is it an assignment they gave to you?
Guy don't worry, you need to just Tag the MODs to push it to front page, na nairaland you dey, men go run am for you and you go still see people wey go mark am for this nairaland.
As for me I will have to take some time to fresh my memory and I might still fail, maths was never my favourite course, we just try to do our best to pass am.
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by superCleanworks(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Lixusheng:

Prove that at least one of

100,000 naira if you can Solve this...

PERFECT Square divided by P Square = X
Find X
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by fattprince(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

100,000 naira if you can Solve this...

PERFECT Square divided by P Square = X
Find X

X is 1. Will you give me the #100k?
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by superCleanworks(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

X is 1. Will you give me the #100k?

are you sure you went to school?
so you don't know you are supposed to show working and plot graph?
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by fattprince(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

Yeah, I do. Infact I'm in the University right now. So is my answer right or wrong?
And are you gonna pay me if it's right? fini
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by Ahmback(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

oga pay the guy joor
Re: Math: 100% Will Fail This by superCleanworks(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ahmback:
oga pay the guy joor

Solve am make i pay you. Abi you dey forbid tp win money?

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Research Project Topics And Materials For Students / Am Tired Of Law / How To Study In Germany For Free 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.