Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Renowned Media Personality Ife Ajagbe Celebrates Son, Irenitemi On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Media Personality Ife Ajagbe Celebrates Son, Irenitemi On Birthday (303 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Adedotun Adekola's 5th Birthday: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s Birthday / Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji Celebrate His 3rd Birthday. Olamide Celebrates Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Media Personality Ife Ajagbe Celebrates Son, Irenitemi On Birthday by MikePhilly(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Nigerian media sensation, Ifeoluwa Ajagbe, popularly known as Africa's radio Queen is celebrating her son, Irenitemi Olupona, as he turns a year older today. Friday, January 28th 2021.

The proud mother of one, who is married to ace cinematographer, Lanre Olupona, describes her son as the happiest and cutest person she has ever met.

Sharing heartwarming photos which captured a joyful Irenitemi at One, Ife wrote on Facebook

"Happy birthday to the happiest and cutest person I have ever met. � Once there's food, shelter, clothing and a good dose of PLAY, Irenitemi is fine. The icing on the cake is putting his dad in the mix. �"

"I wish you a lot of beautiful years in good health, wisdom and wealth. It's an honour to be one of your guides through life. Happy birthday my baby. ��"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10228148902538086&id=1541697257

The celebrants father humorously wrote on his Facebook page

"It's been 365 days of sweet moments and fun (if we deliberately choose not to count the nights you didn't let us sleep �) I love loving you my guy �����"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10227000366053414&id=1182341225

(1) (Reply)

Jennyglow's Net Worth, Biography And Wedding Cost. / What Is Tiwa Savage Net Worth In 2022? And Biography / 2 Photographers That Has Taken Bobrisky Picture That Looks So Erotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.