Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga (33486 Views)

Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by AgencyReport: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Actress Mercy Aigbe has continued to speak up on the ongoing drama surrounding her marriage to movie producer Kazim Adeoti, Igbere TV reports.

In a new Instagram post on Thursday, the 44-year-old slammed blogger Gist Lover for accusing her of snatching Kazim from his wife Funsho Adeoti. Gist Lover went further to drag Mercy’s mother into the fight calling her a husband snatcher.

Angered by the statement, Mercy sent a message to the blogger stating that she was unbothered about the lies told to paint her as a demon.

She also warned the blogger to stop dragging her mother and her children into the matter.

She said: “[b]Dear Gistlover, I don’t know if you were paid, to try to bring me down, sincerely, I am not moved, neither am I bothered with all the name-calling, bashing and everything…. in a situation where people don’t know the truth, don’t know the true picture of situations and they decide to be used as an instrument of destruction then it is left to them and their conscience.

“You and your cohorts have come up with different narratives just to paint me as a DEMON, you even involved my kids, now you are involving my dear Mother! Someone comes to your DM cooks up a story just to bring another person down, you without confirming it decide to publish such LIES! I know you think cos you are faceless you are untouchable, but I laugh!

Speaking further, she warned: ” Cos no one is untouchable not even you! Gistlover bash me all you can! Label me whatever name you want to.! But leave my Mother out of this! Leave my kids out if this! Since I was the one you were paid to face! Focus on me! And me ONLY…… this post distasteful and you should be ashamed of yourself! SHAME ON YOU GISTLOVER! SHAME.”[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPPt03ovxT/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by joceey(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2022
People must talk,pls don't let that bother you.Pls just remain strong i love your courage.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by BBBmall25: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
SHARRAP! BUT THIS WOMAN KIND OF BEAUTY IS MY SPEC. abeg no be ur character ...o!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by EmptyGarden(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2022
My sister please tell us the truth and the true picture of the situation... I'll wait.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Mercy I want to taste you
You are meant to be mine

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by pretydiva(f): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Some of these bloggers are really shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Thinktwicemybro: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
This Mercy is a shameless prostitute. Fear Edo women. She was sleeping with this man while married to lanre and she still have the guts to talk trash.

WARNING
Men if your wife leave your side to snap picture on another man's side please lunch investigation immediately. Na so lanre take loss him wife o.

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Omniman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by InMyZone: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gist lover really got to her. Her response shows that.
Celebrities should "get with the memo" ,all this things are expected jor...

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by DropsMic(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
who is gistlover?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Mercy I want to taste you
You are meant to be mine

She tastes like expired mayonnaise......... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Everyone deserve respect oo..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by streum: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
All the accusations against her all true. She's making noise coz she's guilty.

Mercy is a professional husband snatcher. She's done it twice and will do more. Women beware of mercy.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by otijah(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gistlover, na the only blogger that fears no being either dead or alive. He says things as it is and and is not ready to collect any bribe from who so ever. That mercy deserves more insults including her generations, and what about the woman she took over her position from, what about the little kids she snatched their dad away from. She should address the public and leave GLB alone

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Crusadee: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmmm you serious?

1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by careytommy37(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ride On Slay Mama kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by merits(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by iCauseTrouble: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
In short, like mother like daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by daveP(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even Bingo yawwwwns in boredom

Nexxxtt
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by hollamanng(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nj
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by OLamylove: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
She is indirectly Making The Gist lover Blog More Popular

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Emperor59(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Hoppeyhemmy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Chevronstaff: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bloggers should learn how to respect people's privacy..

The day Gistlovers will make false allegations against someone like Ned Nwoko, the owner will be arrested and put behind bars.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by ipobarethieves: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
sad make una Dey face front/mind una biz
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by olu77(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
No vex cuntry is hard and gistlover is only looking for food
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Dammyofficial(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga by Sucolee(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin man no go c 4 lagos

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes / Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.