Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

What You Need Right Now To Maximize Your Sales In The Online World Today....very - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need Right Now To Maximize Your Sales In The Online World Today....very (107 Views)

Have You Made Your First Million In The Online World ? / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / See My Imported Items That Arrived Today - Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need Right Now To Maximize Your Sales In The Online World Today....very by Peakpointz: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
In today's online marketing one cannot overlook the importance of follow-up And re-marketing to the same audience you once sold a product to.,.

Most online marketers and course creators do not know the important of this and which is why they don't make much sales as they ought to make..
imagine you creating a product with a price tag of 3000 naira and you create a Facebook ad you were able to reach 5,000 persons and out of that 5,000 persons, 2700 click on your link out of that 2700 persons, luckily enough for you 700 people were able to read through your sales page out of 700 who read your your sales copy or sales page, 120 of then click the buy button out of that 120 who clicked the buy button, 30 of them or sometimes below 30 buy the products so what happened to the remaining persons who clicked on BUY now button, or all those who read through the sales page...

How do you reach out to these guys who went through your sales page and did not still buy your product how do you remarket to them..? you don't have their details that to start with.
Which is why sales funnel is important it helps you reach out to persons who were not able to buy your products at that particular moment when they read through sales page......
I'll be showing you how to reach out to your audience and engage them more on your products using sales funnel.
most sales Funnel are very expensive to use or to register with, I will create a sales funnel for you in order for you to start your email marketing or sending email sequence to your prospects to remind them of the products you are selling not only that you will get access to create a free site for your product and your Brand and I will be showing you cutting edge technological artificial intelligence software for marketing your competitors wish they knew about, now all this will give you an edge over your competitors.
this tools are free to use but I'll be charging you for showing you how to use the software and for creating the sales funnel, automating it and for writing the email sequence, I'll be charging you 2000 naira only........

Plus you get access to my new and upcoming courses which is on traffic generation using A.I TOOLS to generate traffic for your products in any niche, all this for free and other benefits.......
Click the link below to start now or chat me up on this number.....

HERE

https://sites.google.com/view/peakpointzdigital/home

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: 5 Mindsets You Need To Make Money Online / Five Most Questions To Inquire The Neighbors Before Home Shifting In Bangalore / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.