Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) (349 Views)

Match Your Skills To A Full-time Dev Job In The Nordics Through A Smart-test. / Remote Software Developer Jobs / How Much Do Web Developer Jobs Pay Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) by Infomartdev: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2022
If you're a software developer with 2+ years of experience, have a great skill in creativity and innovation, the ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment, immense experience in software development and are interested in working at well-paying and leading tech start-ups in the Nordics, please send your CV to kolawole@ambitiousafrica.org. All you need to do is pass one of these tests (emphasis on React.js, Vue.js & Node.js). Once you've passed the smart test, you will qualify for the role (+ all our other React.js/Node.js and Vue.js positions).
These positions are full-time remote and long-term career-oriented positions with Nordic benefits (paid holiday and parental leave).
Re: Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) by Gallantbaby: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2022
How pls?
Re: Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) by Infomartdev: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Please forward your CV to the email address if you fit the profile of who we are looking for. Thank you.
Re: Apply For IT Developer Jobs In The Nordics(finland) by FanOfMyself: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Infomartdev:
If you're a software developer with 2+ years of experience, have a great skill in creativity and innovation, the ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment, immense experience in software development and are interested in working at well-paying and leading tech start-ups in the Nordics, please send your CV to kolawole@ambitiousafrica.org. All you need to do is pass one of these tests (emphasis on React.js, Vue.js & Node.js). Once you've passed the smart test, you will qualify for the role (+ all our other React.js/Node.js and Vue.js positions).
These positions are full-time remote and long-term career-oriented positions with Nordic benefits (paid holiday and parental leave).
I have applied by sending my CV to the email address.
Hopefully I get the chance to show what I can do.

(1) (Reply)

PHP7 Tutorial - Learn Now / Us 4gb RAM Laptop Good For A Start? / Pandascrow For Freelancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.