Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) (39182 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Segun Arinze Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Ara21(f): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am. She is beautiful.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Three people that marries beautiful women are Pastors, actors and others.

And politicians
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy Birthday Madam.
We wish you many happier returns for the day with all the thanksgivings to Almighty God for beautiful long life and more prosperity.
Cheers!
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by supereagle(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
FeedMeNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0clHDKZUm-U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOe3jGAd_a/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don't believe she is 52. Looks younger than that. Exact carbon copy of her late mum. I remember when Segun Arinze came for her traditional engagement in 2008 or so.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Prettychild(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
FeedMeNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0clHDKZUm-U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOe3jGAd_a/?utm_medium=copy_link
Happy birthday to your wife. When one is happily married, one begins to glow
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday mrs julie segun eyerinze
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
pretydiva:
52 and she look this young shocked. Being petite have it's own advantage mehn kiss. Happy birthday ma'am
And u that u look younger u look like a 45 years old lady

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Brian47(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
If to say she was plumped, she would be looking like 60 at this age.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Segun Arinze not only has one of the best ad voices in Nigeria, but he also has eyes for beautiful women. Happy birthday to his wife.
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
I go try dey part of the others
Danjikanbauchi:

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bro shey u see that your advice ehn,u took it out of my head,as in dts what I am presently doing.past ur number for small airtym sir,e go small o
YoungLionken:
52nd? Wow!!

Happy birthday to her, may God grant her more reasons to be faithful..

I doubt if she's truly 52(if yes, then I'm truly impressed)..

If it were a chubby lady, by now, she would have looked like an old granny..

Dear men, you can date and/or have sex with chubby women, but wife the petite...

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Segun Arinze, An eye for an eye grin
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
pretydiva:
52 and she look this young shocked. Being petite have it's own advantage mehn kiss. Happy birthday ma'am
Petite ladies no dey age at all... cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
When you dey collect fresh akamu that is how you will look
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Raychee(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh my! So beautiful and young looking. Unlike certain celebrities that wilĺ claim 25 and be looking 52 undecided
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by weljewel: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Praise God
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by clockwisereport: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:

Where did you keep footballers?
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by skeelful(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
And Tinubu is just 69 ooo :I
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Beesti: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Hbd
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
She looks great, nothing like a good gene!
Re: Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Bro shey u see that your advice ehn,u took it out of my head,as in dts what I am presently doing.past ur number for small airtym sir,e go small o

Thanks a lot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints / Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.