Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... (376 Views)

Boy Mimicking Soldiers Is Jamaica With Wooden Gun / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... by Truthsoldier(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Good day nairalanders

One of the armed forces growing up that I respect so much is the Nigerian army,I mean military men,I scarcely see them,they dress neatly with polished booths,with a good sense of discipline and some of them humorous...

But now I think things have changed, I don't know if it's the economic situation or political situation that is causing their erratic and their despicable behavior.

I was in the car going to work sometimes last year and I saw how some boys were told to lie down in a stagnant water,and these were guys whom are going to work that morning too,their fault as I later came to know was taking the wrong route,they are pedestrians, I was pained.

These so-called military guys can even cause artificial traffic gridlock,appoint some kind of tout to stand and collect money from motorists,this was something I have not seen before and I was informed military men don't do,I lost my respect for them

They beat people anyhow,they treat people like goats exerting all their energies in dealing with civilians who fell into their traps.

Just on Tuesday a boy was beaten to pulp for trying to ask what he did for being rubbished in the road, these military men got no joy,here on the internet space there is the news of a young man that was forced to swim in the gutters.

I think that this is getting out of hand,the military we have now are so different and criminal in attitude and acts,today we can even see military men gallivanting just anywhere, caring less of his profile and doing all sorts.

The military men should go back to that honour they used to have,they are fast loosing it like the Nigerian Police whom have lost theirs from Adam,the new intakes should be well drilled and the issue of excessive brutality by military men on civilians should be curtailed and the erring military men sanctioned, they are getting so power drunk,and if you're a military man here on Nairaland and you're doing the things mentioned above..bleep you
Re: The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... by bmdmix11: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
till civilians start standing up against it won't stop

1 Like

Re: The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... by HopeNeverDies: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn!!!!
Re: The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
They are fools
Re: The Brutality Of Nigerian Soldiers Is Too Much... by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Airforce is still the most noble among the trio in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Two People Has Been Killed In Benue State Communal Crisis / Nigeria Police Must Raid All Dark Spots And Abandoned Properties In Lekki Axis / "This One No Be Money" Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.