Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (36014 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by PointZerom: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by socialmediaman: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu will get to understand what the likes of Buhari and Atiku went through getting defeated over and over again before getting lucky, and in Buhari's case, messing it up

13 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by okomile(f): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Half dead man

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by EmekaMD(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Olorin burukun presidential hopeful.

Tinubu escobar

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by MideMrPossible: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin

Comrade, bekiaful

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Mjanee(f): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Otun ti zeh grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by MideMrPossible: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
okomile:
Half dead man
Comrade, don't do this.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Macphenson: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
kk
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by seyz91(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nigeria get sense by 2023

Don't vote this greedy Old man

This is how he will be jetting out up and down to rest, charge his phone, check his blood pressure and other medical check up and leave the country in a bad shape

I fear his reign will be worse than buhari we have now

As a Nigerian if your sense is not voting for Osinbajo, you no go ever wise again
Nemere2020:

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-presidential-hopeful-tinubu-jets-out-to-rest-after-consulting/

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by anungangampu: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Went for medical check up. Lol for power brokers
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Zaggadhat: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's clear he only needs prominent Nigerians vote since he believes they have the remote control of the whole populace. His undoing would start from osun elections

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by PointZerom: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin

A sicking man indeed.
He has gone to change his battery in foreign country. I expected him to use the first class hospital he built in Lagos as a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Baba, you turn don pass Go and rest

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by YorubaKing: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Don't be surprised if this is fake news.

Reminds me of the fake news during EndSars when they lied that Asiwaju Tinubu has jet out of Nigeria.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Dis one don sell him future and that of him children for crumbs from a known murderer, thug, crook and drug baron. grin

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
/
Just one month of talking and flying around in Nigeria... and he is out on medical checkup?

grin grin grin grin

When Yar'Adua showed signs of failing health, OBJ swore for his "detractors" prior to the election. The rest is history. It will be pointless delving into the Buhari's mishap. Now a retired, worn out, senile and demented sorry of a man is warming up to destroy the remaining destiny of the Nigerian youths, and the youths stay aloof while paid image launderers are smiling to the banks.

Last last na inside church the Youths go go disturb God with unnecessary fasting and prayers when life continues to bend.

/

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Lessonteacher(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
His government will be gerontocratic like Buhari's

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Omicron007: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

Reminds me of the fake news during EndSars when they lied that Asiwaju Tinubu has jet out of Nigeria.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to plead with you my fellow patriotic Nigerians.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core.

Thank you.
[/s]

Your line of defense is lame and weak.

Ask Vulture Griller to give you lecture notes on ass-licking.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by MyExpression(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just this small trip around the country for consultation, you don dey rush go for checkup.

Red Flag!

We don't want another dying president.

Even if you were not dying, we don't want a man this old, for president.

Even if you're not that old, we no longer want a president with his kind of financial and economic antecedent.

At this point, Nigerians can no longer settle for less. We deserve true leaders who are committed to the development of this nation.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Help2020: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-presidential-hopeful-tinubu-jets-out-to-rest-after-consulting/
Shey Lagos that he made best city in the world is not enough to rest? God will punish all those that want to make this man president of Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by ufotty2001: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fake news.. op!! Is a PDP member.
Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by okomile(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Comrade, don't do this.

He is quarter dead then grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by candidbabe(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
God forbid bad thing.
Affliction shall not rise a second time

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Help2020: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lessonteacher:
[s]His government will be gerontocratic like Buhari's[/s]
Which Government? Who want give am government. So we are that mad to make this one our president ni?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by rita25(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
baba never start campaing waka he don dey get health challenge wey need rest...................my country is a HUGE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by GreatAxeMan: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
The fact still remains that Tinubu the Bullion van crook is running away from the country he wants to lead, to find comfort and relaxation in another country.

FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party. He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core. His legacies of excellent stewardship still stand till date .

According to Alhaji Dangote, GCON,Africa's richest and most successful entrepreneur, the Dangote Refinery we look forward to help reverse the trend of capital export by oil subsidies wouldn't have been possible without the brilliant support Asiwaju Tinubu gave him when he needed help and was at a cross road after his successful bid for our nation's refineries were cancelled by late President, HE Yardua.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Bridget95(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
He has gone for medical treatment not rest. Someone who falls and talks slowly due to old age can't be our president

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
If I chop ban till 50 years E n o move me. My message have been passed! You can take it to hell where you and your followers belong.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.