Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Happy Birthday To The Happiest And Cutest Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To The Happiest And Cutest Person (245 Views)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / 2face Idibia Tell Us The Happiest And Saddest Days Of His Life / 2face Idibia Reveals The Happiest And Saddest Days Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Happiest And Cutest Person by Marilyn101: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Kennis104.1FM sensation, Ifeoluwa Ajagbe, popularly known as Africa's radio Queen is celebrating her son, Irenitemi Olupona, as he turns a year older today. Friday, January 28th 2021.

The proud mother of one, who is married to ace cinematographer, Lanre Olupona, describes her son as the happiest and cutest person she has ever met.

Sharing heartwarming photos which captured a joyful Irenitemi at One, Ife wrote on Facebook

"Happy birthday to the happiest and cutest person I have ever met. � Once there's food, shelter, clothing and a good dose of PLAY, Irenitemi is fine. The icing on the cake is putting his dad in the mix. �"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10228148902538086&id=1541697257

"I wish you a lot of beautiful years in good health, wisdom and wealth. It's an honour to be one of your guides through life. Happy birthday my baby. ��"

The celebrants father humorously wrote on his Facebook page

"It's been 365 days of sweet moments and fun (if we deliberately choose not to count the nights you didn't let us sleep �) I love loving you my guy �����"

(1) (Reply)

See What Happeneds To The Man Who Was Trapped In Island / Winner Of Eltee ODG Tiktok Compilation Video / Watch DJ Cuppy Interview With BBC Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.