Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Undesired Neighbors - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undesired Neighbors (2810 Views)

Sexcade With My Neighbors Daughter [+18] / The Undesired Bride / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
for the first time i'll be leaving home to stay under a roof separtely from the one that house my parent, far away from the dungeon home of ours where i'm not allow to go anywhere apart from school and church. a place where my nearest neighbors are the strangest people on earth, i don't get to know how they look like. the only reason why i leave home daily was going to church activities almost every evening; i can't visit friends and it cost me all my friends but my parent never care. a home where i can't socialize like my peers, my only companions are my phone and my parent with their boring movies(village movie for ma and wrestley for pa) i barely have opportunity to watch my lovely football matches neither am i allowed to go and watch outside.

a place where despite many pleas from uncles and aunts in previous times for me to spend christmas with them am never allow to leave. the home which i doubt if i can call my home; liberty is unseen, unfelt, unknown and denied.

2 Likes

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
well, am Odaoba but my friends, i mean my closest school mates and church members call me d.b, i was the only child of my parent and with this or any other reason i didn't know i was never allow to leave the house alone not even with friends, i can only leave either with my dad or with my mum.
Dad was a middle class business man but mum is just a house wife even after graduating as one of the best students in her time, rumour had it that she was working before she gave birth to me but stop working when i was 2yrs, up till now all i know her of doing is just to be with me always in addition to her house wife duty. thou my dad was atleast capable of hiring a house help but not even a gate man do i grew up to meet in our compound. i had asked my mum severally but she always said they are ok without them, my grandma once told me back then in one of her visi that we once had a security man and a house help too but they were dismissed without any reason a question which my mum is yet to answer me but can't ask dad

1 Like

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
i was happy fancying how am going to live alone, go anywhere i feels like and make as much friends i could make and still keep in touch with them as i had long awaited a time like this when i'll be allow to make and visit friends but one thing i never take serious was i had neither lived nor slept a house away from home but it never bothers me as all i know is am now a liberian, liberty is restored.
'freedom at last' i muttered as i smiled.
thankGod for high school.
i continue in my separate world where you speak to no one but communication still flow un-interruptedly.

sooner had i begun creating map and routine for myself as for when i'll finally alone than my twin inner self rose against his brother as jacob did and collect esua's birthright and killed my joy. "you are celebrating liberty with no regard for why your father will allow you to stay alone, ain't you? he asked his brother.
just then my mother's word resound in my brain 'maybe in his last breath will he allow you leave this house alone'
Re: Undesired Neighbors by guyXander(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Ogamysamo:
for the first time i'll be leaving home to stay under a roof separtely from the one that house my parent, far away from the dungeon home of ours where i'm not allow to go anywhere apart from school and church. a place where my nearest neighbors are the strangest people on earth, i don't get to know how they look like. the only reason why i leave home daily was going to church activities almost every evening; i can't visit friends and it cost me all my friends but my parent never care. a home where i can't socialize like my peers, my only companions are my phone and my parent with their boring movies(village movie for ma and wrestley for pa) i barely have opportunity to watch my lovely football matches neither am i allowed to go and watch outside.

a place where despite many pleas from uncles and aunts in previous times for me to spend christmas with them am never allow to leave. the home which i doubt if i can call my home; liberty is unseen, unfelt, unknown and denied.
We're inviting writers to a our WhatsApp writers community. Text me on WhatsApp on this number: 0.9.0.2.9.8.4.0.3.0.5
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
"maybe in your father's last breath will he allow you move out all on your own" my mothers words regain its way to my memory.
"but why?" i managed to ask soberly but got a compassionate gaze in return for an answer. i saw mixture of love and fear in in her eyes as she stared at me. all i want is an answer to cleared off or possibly reboot my brain but this woman is not ready to give me what i want, all she know best to do is to dance toward a respond but no!
"and as for your question on why i prefer to be a house wife... i ain't as jobless as you may think, cause my work is to look after you; and so have i being doing" look after me, and is that suppose to mean following me around?
"as my guardian angel or what?" i yell at her rheotorically as i know am not expecting an answer.
"good night son i want to sleep... we love you" she said passionately and left
++++++
why do he now want me to go and school in another city? could it be..., oh no it can't be. i assured myself and sank into my bed in sorrow and fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
i was worried all through the night for what on hell maybe going to happen to my dad and couldn't sleep.
years back he'll not let me leave the house and now he is allowing me to go and he is not feeling any sad.
"honey!" my dad call out from his room, its seems he's coming out or so i thought as i heard his steps going towards the kitchen.
why should she be in the kitchen? i checked my time and saw 5:30am jesus! sleep had eluded me till its already dawn, i had just completed a sleepless night virgil in my thinking cathedral.
just then mum came and announced breakfast which i reluctantly obliged. at the dining i didn't see my dad whose voice i earlier heard, mum came out with a bowl of pap and some bean cakes(my favorite), set it on the table, and took her seat.
"how was your night?" she asked putting one of the best smiles i ever knew her with.
"osh good morning mum, i had almost forgotten forgive me please" i said.
"no problem," she assured.
i waited for my father to come but there was no sign of the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
"is dad not joining us?" i asked. could he had gone to work? was he in haste and left? was he going to work when he was calling his wife? my brain couldn't process any question as non was stable.
"your dad?" she asked as if she misheard my question
no our father! what does that mean? i speechless focus my gazed on her to just finish and answer my question.
"your father didn't return yesterday" she answered smiling again.
"so how about your journey?" i had even forgotten that i am supposed to be going to God knows where to go and meet an uncle who will guide me through the necessary process of admission and settlement.
"do you mean he is still at makurdi?" i asked ignoring her question.
"yes! i mean, he couldn't make it back home that yesterday. thou he said he'll be back before you take your leave" she assured
"no mum, you can't tell me that my father didn't return yesterday." i declared. it seems she must had been saying things i wasn't hearing.
are you ok?
i should be asking you mum, Is Dad ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
"Mum, is dad safe?" i asked with so much curiosity, trying to see if there's any uneasiness on her face but no i was wrong and that give me more hope that he's save
"he is already on his way and safe, he may be home any moment." she replied. "i'm happy for "you."
"happy for me? for what?" i asked
"atlast your dream comes through, you'll be going and neither with me nor with your father but i'll suggest you live with your uncle for like a month before you get your own apartment cause you had no idea how life is outside home." she said.
it's obvious she's still concern about my safety as she claimed to be
"but why is he ready to let me go and school outside town, besides he'd never allowed me out of this house" i said with mix feelings
"more still, he wants you to go high school and bring home the certificate he wasn't opportuned to have,
he...."
i had already drifted away to my own world-the world of assumption with less concern of what we were discussing when the door swung open, and my dad came in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
after breakfast the thought of my journey eluded me and i retired to bed to accomplish what i couldn't accomplish yesternight. i doze off and fined my self in a beach with my dad who was swimming professionally while i pleaded with him to teach me how to do same.
suddenly he dive into the water and didn't came out, i waited and he never came up.
"daddy" i shouted at the top of my voice.
just then he came up--at the midst of the water far from dry land i thought he was showing his swimming prowess so i laughed with joy, but he was very tired, too weak to swim.
"help!" i heard him screaming far away in the water.
i look around neither did i see anyone except me nor could i swim talk more of saving a drowning man.
"save your father please!" he cried taking me by surprise
"but daddy...."
i felt a tap on my shoulder but was lost in the beach looking for ways to save the man-my father so i gave the tap no attention.
"odaoba" the voiced shook the beach's picture out of my memory back to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Bam17(f): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Gosh. This is really nice. Want more embarassed

1 Like

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bam17:
Gosh. This is really nice. Want more embarassed
you're welcome grab a seat and expect more; towards dusk(evening)

1 Like

Re: Undesired Neighbors by Bam17(f): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ogamysamo:
you're welcome grab a seat and expect more; towards dusk(evening)

Oh, alright kiss You can check out mine, though. In Love With A Mafia & Habibat
Got several others but you can start with these kiss
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
when i worriedly opened my eyes, confusingly it's my father. at first i was trying to recall where i left him helpless and where i now met him gallant.
'thankGod Its a dream' i muttered in a speechlike manner
"are you ok?" my father asked looking as worried as i am.
why are they bent on knowing if am ok, should i not be asking them rather?
"yes" i replied rather ambigously
"what then its a dream?"
"nothing" i said, i rather not tell him about the beach cause i won't want him to share in my plight, he observe me thoroughly to be sure if what i said was true
"come over to the sitting room" he said and left. i lazily dragged my heavy self along.
"em...," my mother began. "how is your journey?"
"my journey? i don't understand, which journey?" i asked. they look at each other without a word at the moment but the look on their faces said it all--'we don't understand what you mean either.'
silence took over the scene, both faces as confused as mine and that got me more confused. my dad sighed heavily before speakin
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2022
I Had Wanted To Drop More Updates But Lack Of Comments Is Killing My Spirit, It Seems No One Is Following.
Drop Your Opinions Let Me Know How The Story Should Go
I Had Wanted To Drop More Updates But Lack Of Comments Is Killing My Spirit, It Seems No One Is Following.
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
i wasn't yet ready but had no choice but to leave for school, we went to the garage early enough to board the first available bus which seems to contain bodies of people ranging from religion to region with ethnics..., even at the garage some set of people were debating about regions and politics--everyone defending their political view and region.
in the car there where about five people when i came to join them and was unfortunate to be sitting in-between an igbo girl and a northern man which i supposed may be a hausa man but the hausa ascent i so much know of wasn't found in his english and that make me doubt if he is really an hausa man. the driver was a calabar man, the two other people behind us were from the north but were speaking in an unknown tongue. the last was a yoruba girl-the most silent of all, lost in the company of her phone. even when yoruba was purposely drag from nowhere into the argument she never said anything.
Re: Undesired Neighbors by yungbanks(m): 3:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Following bro just that the story is a bit confusing to me
Re: Undesired Neighbors by silverlinen(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
We dey hear...but baba your updates to short oo
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:
We dey hear...but baba your updates to short oo
ok o! it's cause by my current phone, but i'll do something about it
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
after hours of driving we finally arrived at keffi. "na keffi be this" the girl beside me said. i earlier told her i'm visiting for the first time.
we alighted the car and everyone went their way save she and i, we found a shade nearby and sat--as for me pending when my uncle comes
"are you also waiting for someone?" i asked. not that i really care but i need someone to talk with and she may comply
"not really" she shruged. "just waiting for your uncle to come and pick you first, don't want you to start missing home" she joked.
"i may not be missing home soon" i lied
"and you may start missing it any time after soon..."
just as i begun to enjoy the company of my new friend and wish my uncle delayed his coming for like atleast an hour more, my phone begun to ring and as i check the identity of the caller it was my uncle.
"i'm already in the park" he said
"i'm seeing you from here" i reply. we immediately went to him "since your uncle is here already i think i can go now" she said and left before we drove off
Re: Undesired Neighbors by yungbanks(m): 4:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Cool update please make it more longer at least if it isn't flowing daily let it be and appetizer

1 Like

Re: Undesired Neighbors by obyikye(f): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Following.
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
yungbanks:
Cool update please make it more longer at least if it isn't flowing daily let it be and appetizer
k. i'll see to that. just making it short to avoid over sabi sabi mistake since its my first work--+..., but i'll see to it
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
obyikye:
Following.
you're welcome my 1st lady/female commentor
Re: Undesired Neighbors by obyikye(f): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Smiles... Well done and Keep the updates coming.
Ogamysamo:
you're welcome my 1st lady/female commentor
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
obyikye:
Smiles... Well done and Keep the updates coming.
ok o.... updates loading
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
do you know her from somewhere?" my uncle asked as we drove off.

"you mean who?" i asked as if i don't know who he mean. what if he is thinking what i don't know?

"the girl with you at the park" he said and focus on the steer

if he was my mum i'll just take my time to tell everything tellable to her satisfaction all at a time and be free but, what if he's as his brother-my father no matter how i take time to explain he'll not cease asking more questions, he may even end up asking what i'd answered but since he didn't asked before i said it, he'll still ask again and i must repeat myself which i hated

"huhn?" he asked snapping me out of my thought

"oh she...?" i couldn't proceed immediately, trying to figure out which of the category he belongs first. "she's just a friend" i said.

he may be like my dad, never satisfied with just an answer or so i thought, i heard they have many things in common so i have no choice but to be prepare for more questioning but he nodded and continued driving.
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2022
he announced we would buy some fruits to take home which we stop and did. just then the long dead interrogation resurrected.
"what is her name again?" i heard him asked as if i had earlierly told him her name when i don't even know what her name was
"i don't know her name" i said, not without adding sir to buy myself a grace that'll terminate the section
"you see, in this life you got to be careful especially at your age, it's good to make and have friends but it'll be far better if you select them" he cautioned
and diverted from the highway to a less busy road and in few minute we arrived at his house.
the ride was cool and enjoying, the sermon was short but clear and understandable although i don't totally got what he mean by 'select them' but i still enjoy it.
i had gotten no opportunity to have a friend for a long time and the one i got by chance today isn't someone i may ever see again although she is fun and caring. the fact that i never asked for her name began to hurt me and i felt stupid.
Re: Undesired Neighbors by Ogamysamo: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
the following morning i woke up late and my uncle had gone to work, his wife was to guilde me through in the registration processes while i attend lectures from home.

after dressing up i was ready and eager but she seems not to care as she still busy with dressing after an hour as if she was to attend a meeting or probably was the one going to the school.

"ma'am we are already late, still dressing up?" i asked at the top of my voice

"oga chill this is not secondary school were its mandatory for everybody to be in school before or by 7:30am, besides you are only going for registration today" she teased.

"but atleast...."

"but atleast you can go and sleep pending when am done." she added

thou she is fun being with and i know she never meant any of what she said but i had also learnt that she don't accept defeat so i let her be and nurse my upset

(1) (Reply)

Too Honest Not To Lie / I Need A Content Writer And Copywriter Wanted / Adventures Of The Village Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.