Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Clean Heart Challenge: Day 11: Overflowing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clean Heart Challenge: Day 11: Overflowing (135 Views)

Day 11 STOG Mass Choir Academy Marathon Praise 1096days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean Heart Challenge: Day 11: Overflowing by muskanmuffleit: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strenghten you with power through his Spirit in your inner being so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Read Also

I have been working on teaching my kids obedience. I read that there are a couple different kinds of obedince, but only one is true obedience- willfull obedience. This is the type where obedience is done with gladness. Doing things with bitterness or with complaint is not true obedience.

We often do this with God. We do what we know He wants us to do and we act how we know Christians should act but we are not very happy about it. But if we are rooted and established in the love of Christ, this love with overflow into all areas of our life.

Luke 6: 49 says "For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." This does not only apply to speach but to our actions, attitudes and relationships. This is why I am focusing on the heart. It is the motivation, center and anchor of everything we do, say or even think!

does lard go bad

So how do we be sure we are "filled to the measure of all the fullness of God"? It takes daily maintenance, just like our house, our children or anything else! This week, I am going to be talking about the 10 tools to maintain our hearts.

These are as essential as cleaning supplies for a clean house! Of course the most important aspect is to be totally and willingly submitted to God! Please always keep the big picture of you being UNITED with Christ throughout each moment of your day.

Reflection: Is your heart "filled to the measure of all the fullness of God" today? Why? If not, what can you do to change that? If you are, your joy should be overflowing!!

I once saw a Beth Moore bible study and she showed a glass of ice filled to rim. She showed how people try to fill their hearts with other things and it just doesn't work!!

Know More:-ocean seafood restaurant

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Jaruma Bail After 3 Days In Custody On Orders Of Ned Nwoko / CLAT 2022: How To Apply, Exam Tips, Pattern, Dates, Eligibility And Syllabus / Its Your Fault If You Remain Financially Dependent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.