Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Need Help With PPA, I need a change - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Help With PPA, I need a change (660 Views)

Help An Abuja Corper With PPA / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With PPA, I need a change by SimpleGuy001: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saw a thread on front page about someone wanting to leave his ppa which is the current situation I’m in currently.

I was posted to a private university. I worked there for 2 months and I really want to leave, the work load is much for me. I’m writing my Ican exam and I don’t have time to read.

This is an exam I’m going to be paying close to 200k for (for everything). I’m also a freelancer and my business is seriously affected haven’t earned a dime from my business since I started nysc two months Ago.

My freedom is practically being taken away from me.
I work Monday to Friday with the exception of Wednesday’s for CDs. (8am -4pm).

Though there are intervals of no work but I can’t fully concentrate like that.

I have talked to my LGI, but the man doesn’t even want to listen to me.

I don’t know what to do embarassed please help cry
Re: I Need Help With PPA, I need a change by Kemfun(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Of course the man won't help you change it, as long as you have a particular place you want and will be accepted there, send me a DM we will change it for you asap.

P.s: Check signature
Re: I Need Help With PPA, I need a change by Sonfethopia: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you had a place to give you income you for shift service till when u r free for it na.
Re: I Need Help With PPA, I need a change by Ahdunns(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kemfun:
Of course the man won't help you change it, as long as you have a particular place you want and will be accepted there, send me a DM we will change it for you asap.

P.s: Check signature
can you also help me change my ppa. I'm serving in Osun

(1) (Reply)

List Of Documents You Need For Your NYSC Registration / Requirements For Jamb Regularization / Best Reward For Inec's Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.