Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Answer This Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Please Help Me Answer This Question (137 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me Answer This Question / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Answer This Question by dora170(f): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please friends I'm working on my project to find out how much people have jobs in the country and how many percentage of people are satisfied with their jobs.
Please help me fill out this very short form to evaluate your job satisfaction.

I promise it won't take time, it's short, easy and won't require any personal data from you.

Also the results of this survey will not be hidden from you as you will be allowed to see how people are filling the form too, how many people are satisfied or aren't satisfied with their jobs.

Thank you so much everyone, i truly appreciate

Here's the link to the form

https://forms.gle/RZ3eS4pg8B6C2ADVA

If you're interested in seeing the final outcome please share the link too

(1) (Reply)

School Of Agriculture (USA) Schorlarship / For SMEs / Affordable Plain And Customised Tees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.